misconception - A Drake Story

By AbbyTheAmazing

mis·con·cep·tion ˌmiskənˈsepSH(ə)n/ noun a view or opinion that is incorrect because it is based on faulty th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
?
!
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
:)
!
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Rant
48
49
50
51
52
53
it's here!

20

11.2K 439 67
By AbbyTheAmazing

Aubrey

The elevator stopped on the top floor of the building. Luckily nobody from any other floor got in with me. I didn't need screaming fans keeping me from seeing Ramsey.

I turned my phone on silent so nothing or no one could distract me.

The number 12 on the panel flashed for me to put the key in.

I reached down in my sweatpants for the key and put it in the lock and turned it to the left twice as the instructions Chief gave me instructed.

The silver doors acted as a mirror as I brushed my hair down with my hand.

They slid open slowly revealing metal bars. I could see her living room from here.

I lifted the gate from the bottom and raised it enough from me to get through.

The elevator closed as I stepped off and bars slid down slowly as I released them from my grip and locked into the floor.

Soft music played from somewhere letting me know she was in here.

I took my timbs off next to the small pair of red Nike air max that were there in the small hallway.

"Whoa." I whispered.

Paintings were everywhere. I knew she was a artist but she never did any painting around me. Or I was never around to see it.

The music got louder as I came around the corner. I looked up to see even the ceiling was painted.

I followed the sound of the music as I walked deeper into the  apartment. One of the giant windows was wide open revealing her standing on the huge balcony with a small dog beside her chewing at something.

She said something to it and walked towards a easel that had a large canvas sitting on it. Ramsey grabbed a paint brush from a jar and painted on it slowly.

The song faded out and ironically changed to "back at one" by Brain McKnight.

The dog turned around and looked at me with a chew toy in its mouth.

It ran to me and waged it's tail wildly.

A pit white bull. She always said she wanted one.

I petted it's back and saw the name indigo on the tag. I took the toy and tossed it before taking stepping onto the balcony where even more of her paintings were.

She put the brush down and rested her paint covered hands on her hips.

The sun made her skin glow as it shined down on her.

She pulled her hair up into a bun revealing her bare back.

I guess living this high up no one could see you half naked.
As I got closer the feeling of regret weighed heavier on me.

The scare from the gun shot wounds on her side struck my heart.

I made sure to follow the case with her and the officer all the way through.

The police officer that shot her got a six month suspension with no pay. Even though all the evidence showed that he had no real reason to shoot her.

Even though he's the reason why our child isn't here today.

I was a foot away from her. I reached my hand out to touch her but I could.

I've ruined her life.

Broke her heart.

And left her when she needed me the most. But I gotta make things right.

I pressed my body against hers and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She leaned into me.

"I've been waiting for you." Her voice was raspy like she hadn't talked for a while.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry." I kissed the side of her neck down to her shoulder.

She turned around in my arms and put her hands on my face.

"I needed you." Tears rolled down her face as she became weak in my arms.

"I know. I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I hurt you and kept you from living your life. You deserve so much better than me. I did you so wrong, do many times." I couldn't help but to cry my damn self.

I'm a horrible person and I can't go back on time and fix what I've done.

I fell to my knees and hugged her legs.

"Please forgive me. I promise I'm gonna do better. Just give me another chance." I kissed her stomach as more tears came.

Third person

Ramsey rubbed the back of Aubrey's head as he wept.

Half of her wanted him out of her face and to never speak to him again. But the other half wanted her to forget all the wrong he has done to get and take him back.

She got on the ground with him and kissed his lips gently.

Her heart was to attached to him to leave him alone for good. She couldn't even bare the short time they'd been apart.

"I accept your apology. But you've gotta change Aubrey. I won't be with you if things go back to how they were. You have to promise me you'll change. Or I'll levee you for good." She wiped his tears as the kept falling.

A part of Aubrey died as she said 'for good.'

He'd probably kill himself if he had to live without her.

He didn't see he made it this long without talking to her.

Aubrey nodded rapidly. "I'll change. I promise." He crashed his lips into hers and she kissed his back with the same amount of force.

The kiss was filled with so much pain and anger from both sides.

Aubrey was angry with himself for just now realizing how much Ramsey meant to him and wanted to beat his own ass for treating her like shit for so long.

Ramsey didn't know if she could take living in Aubrey's shadow again. She knew things have to change if they're gonna make their relationship work. That means instead of being quite about everything, she'd have to start putting her foot down.

Ramsey roughly grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

He brought her  into the kiss again and felt around her back till he found her bra. He unhooked it skillfully and it's straps fell loosely down her arms.

She yanked the bra from her body and tossed it randomly.

They fell to the ground with Aubrey parked between her legs.

She reached between them and fumbled blindly with the drawstring on his sweatpants.

He grabbed her underwear by the hips and yanked them from under her.

She bit his lip roughly which caused him to groan. He smirked.

He stood up and stripped from his now untied pants.

Ramsey watched hungrily as he pulled down his Ralph Lauren boxers.

He smoothly crept his way back between her legs.

She grabbed the back of his neck with her right hand and her nails scratching at his back with her left.

He positioned himself perfectly.

Both of them impatiently waiting he threw caution to the weeknd and rammed inside her relentlessly.

She took in a high pitched breath as he pushed in deeper.

He tossed her leg over his shoulder to get a angle. She sat up to get a better look but found herself closing her eyes in pure bliss.

"Look at me." She looked in his eyes the best she could for hers closed again. 

Aubrey tossed her other leg over his shoulder and picked up the pace. He grabbed her neck and kissed her roughly.

His phone screen lit as an incoming call came in.

Jade

I paced around the living room hoping Aubrey's phone wouldn't go to voicemail for the tenth time in a row.

"You have reached  the mailbox of 559-5-." I hung up the phone and tossed it on my bed.

"Dammit." I paced my room trying to calm down.

Sergio gave me a final chance to tell Aubrey about Amir this morning and I've been trying to get in contact with his for hours now. I've blown up his phone with no regards to how crazy it may seems.

I don't want Sergio telling him first.

But Sergio already got Aubrey's number from Angie and sent him a text. So I'm hoping he'll see how much I called him before he sees the message.

Third person

While Jade continuously called Aubrey, Ramsey kept him to distracted for him to notice his phone being blown up.

Aubrey kissed the lips of the love of his life tiredly as the sun went down quickly. 

They both laid intertwined in each on the balcony in all their glory unashamed.

Aubrey laid his head between her neck and shoulder leaving soft kisses. He rubbed up and down her body since he felt it would be the last time he'd get to go it.

Deep down inside Ramsey hated herself for letting him just crawl back into her life like this.

She wanted to make him feel her pain but no matter how much she thought about beating his ass and pushing him off the balcony, she knew she could never hurt him.

They laid on the cold tile floor in silence.

Both fought within themselves trying to swallow their pride and speak first.

Aubrey decided he better speak.

"Where do we go from here?" Ramsey kissed his forehead.

"I wanna start over." He looked up at her with his beautiful brown.

She gave it some thought. He sat up and pulled her into his lap.

"Okay." Aubrey smiled and attacked her face with kisses. "But I have some conditions." He stopped and looked down at her. "First. You can't bring anymore bitches on stage. If it isn't another performer than I don't anybody up there. Second, You have to sit down and talk with my family." Aubrey understood the first part but the image of her father strangling him passed through his mind. "I won't let him hurt you. I promise." She kissed his bottom lip. "Lastly, I want you to cut off all ties with all them bitches you be hanging with." He smiled as a frown formed. It was always cute too him since he never took it series. "I'm serious this is not funny."

"I'm sorry." He kissed her to apologize. "continue"

She sat flustered for a second. "What was I saying? Oh yeah, I know Rihanna is a good friend of yours but you need to limit your time with her. And that includes Serena." Aubrey rolled his eyes.

"Oh you don't have to tell me twice. I'm trynna get a restraining order on her. She been popping up every where I go. It's like she's obsessed with me." Ramsey made sure she added that to her mental notes.

"I'm making sure because this is your last chance Aubrey." She lightly smacked him in the face making him laughed. "I'm not playing with you."

"I know baby. I know. I'm gonna treat you way better. I wanna start off things on the right foot. So tomorrow I'm flying out to Toronto and I was wondering if you would come with me so you can meet my mom?" Ramsey nodded.

"Of course." He let out a breath in relief.

"Good." He kissed the tip of her nose down to her lips. "Well since we're starting over. Hi my name is Aubrey." He extended his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Ramsey." She laughed and shook his hand.

------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.7K 34
┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ⠀ᴍɪs·ᴇʀ·ᴀ·ʙʟᴇ ⠀/ˈmiz(ə)rəb(ə)l/ ⠀ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 ⠀ 1. wretchedly unhappy or ⠀uncomfortable. ⠀( pet...
3.4K 172 37
Mistake: An act or judgement that is wrong or misguided Perfect: Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics ** Good...
27.9K 1.2K 39
sal·va·tion /salˈvāSH(ə)n/ a source or means of being saved from harm, ruin, or loss art student meets frat boy. + alternate universe
171K 3.5K 67
"you're in love with a version of a person that you've created in your head that you are trying to, but cannot fix. the only thing you can fix is you...