Flower Boy | YoonSeok

By SILVERKOOK

"Roses are red, violets are blue-" "Violets are purple, believe me I would know." More

Chapter One: Hope
Chapter Two: Crowns
Chapter Three: Park Jimin
Chapter Four: Coffee Boy
Chapter Five: Jeon Jungkook
Chapter Six: The Mighty Hobi
Chapter Seven: The "Not Date"
Chapter Eight: The Hot Dancer
Chapter Nine: Boyfriend Material
Chapter Ten: Pink
Chapter Eleven: Playing Matchmaker
Chapter Twelve: Adorable
Chapter Fourteen: Hands
Chapter Fifteen: Pride And Preju-dance
Chapter Sixteen: The "Date-y Date"
Chapter Seventeen (mansae amirite): Muffins
Chapter Eighteen: The Past And The Current
Chapter Nineteen: Netfilx And Chill?
Chapter Twenty: Rain
Chapter Twenty One: The "L Word"
Tag: Thirteen Facts
Chapter Twenty Two: Burning Up
Chapter Twenty Three: Songbird
Chapter Twenty Four: I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Five: Valentine
Chapter Twenty Six: Pretty
Chapter Twenty Seven: Head Over Heels
Quick Question:
Chapter Twenty Eight: Home
Chapter Twenty Nine: Elevators
Chapter Thirty: Marks
Character q&a?
Character q&a ANSWERS
Chapter Thiry One: Thunder and Lightning
Chapter Thirty Two: Lucky
Chapter Thirty Three: Yoongi's Artistic Talent
Chapter Thirty Four: Relationship Status
Chapter Thirty Five: Long Distance
Chapter Thirty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Thirty Seven: "He's A Keeper."
Chapter Thirty Eight: Change (Final)
-but wait! there's more!
I'm yelling
regarding the sequel:

Chapter Thriteen: "You're Cute, Let's Date."

35K 2.6K 6.1K
By SILVERKOOK

"Just ask him out."

"It's not that easy!"

Jungkook sighed and sat across from Yoongi at the table he was currently sat at. He glanced over at the front and was glad to see the Hoseok was working in the back, and not upfront. Less chance of him to hear the two of them.

"It is though! Remember awhile back when you were all smooth and gave him your number?" Yoongi blushed and nodded, "It's like that, but less 'Here's my number' and more 'You're cute let's date.'"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, an amused expression on his face.

"'You're cute, let's date?'" He asked, a small giggle leaving his lips.

Jungkook laughed.

"Well I mean I thought you liked Hoseok and I have someone else who caught my eye, but I know I'm cute thank you." He grinned cheekily, Yoongi hitting him on the arm in response.

"Shut up. No but seriously though, I'm really shit when it comes to this relationship stuff. Help." The older pouted, propping his head up on his elbow.

"Hm.." The younger thought for a second. "I can't exactly help you out now, considering that Mr. Love interest himself is right over there. However..." He paused. "Come over to mine after I get off work. Hoseok has late classes today so it'll be just us two. You can talk about your Hoseok fantasies all you want."

Yoongi felt his face heat up and he glared at the younger, trying to cover up his red face with the sleeves of his sweater.

"I do not fantasize about Hoseok!"

Jungkook shrugged.

"Not too long ago you said that you most definitely did not like Hoseok, but here we are." He answered, a smirk evident on his face.

"Whatever. So your's after work?" He asked, trying to change the topic.

Jungkook nodded.

"Mhm. Who knows? Maybe I'll even let you steal one of his socks for your Hoseok shrine."

"Fuck off!"

-------------------

"Alright, sit down."

This had actually been the first time Yoongi had been inside Hoseok and Jungkook's shared apartment, so he took in the room around him as he walked into the living room.

He sat himself down on the couch and looked up at Jungkook who was currently pacing, with a very thoughtful expression on his face.

"Alright let's start out with this," he began, "What do you like about Hoseok?"

Yoongi's eyes widened.

What did he like about Hoseok? That was a lot of things. Was Jungkook prepared for a speech?

"Well, first off, he's the kind of person who doesn't like other people sad, so he always does his best to cheer them up. That's really sweet of him." Yoongi began, twiddling his thumbs absentmindedly. "His laugh! Oh my god I love his laugh so much."

Jungkook grinned and sat down next to Yoongi, watching the older gush about Hoseok. "I also love how he goofs off a lot, but can be extremely determined and concentrated when he needs to be."

"Like when he's dancing?" Jungkook asked.

"Exactly." Yoongi beamed. "I also like how he cares about everyone."

"Is that all?" The younger asked, smiling at the pink haired man beside him.

"Oh!" Yoongi piped up, "Also how when he blushes he kind of turns his head away a bit to hide, you know? It's really cute but I don't think he knows that I catch on to that."

"Alright!" Jungkook clapped his hands and stood up. "Now, what exactly are you asking him? If you just say "want to go out sometime?" He might not take it as that you want him to be your boyfriend.. So what exactly would you say?"

"Like I know!" Yoongi shrugged, leaning back on the couch, "Don't think I didn't hear you and Taehyung in the back room mister. What did you say?"

Jungkook felt his face heat up and he shrugged.

"Don't really remember actually... Tae had been eyeing me up and down since I first stepped foot in that store. He was cute and began to drop by the coffee shop a lot more often to see me, much like you do with Hoseok. However, unlike you I decided to take the risk and kiss him. Lucky for me, he responded really well to it, so here I am now." He answered, looking back over at Yoongi.

"Wait. So you didn't say anything? You just kissed him?" The older asked, Jungkook nodding in response.

"If you don't take the risk you may never know. However, in this case, every single one of us knows that Hoseok wants to be with you just as much as you want to be with him. So you've got nothing to worry about Hyung." He smiled.

"But what if I mess up?"

"How could you mess up?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Many ways."

The younger sighed and shook his head.

"Stand up." When Yoongi did so, Jungkook motioned for him to come stand in front of him. "Okay, pretend I'm Hoseok."

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Come again?"

"Pretend I'm Hoseok. What would you say?"

The older sighed and stepped closer to Jungkook.

However, what the two weren't aware of was that Hoseok's professor was off sick today, therefore his classes got cancelled. So while Yoongi and Jungkook were convinced that the brunette wouldn't be home until later tonight, Hoseok was actually parking his car in the parking lot, then walking into the building.

One thing that Jungkook always mentioned about Hoseok was how quiet he was. It wasn't intentional, Hoseok was just very light on his feet. That was in his favour tonight, along with the fact that that apartment door didn't make obnoxious clicking noises when it was unlocked.

So he walked in, unknown to the two who were currently standing in the living room. At first, he only heard Jungkook's voice and was about to ask the younger why he was taking to himself, but then he heard Yoongi's voice.

Now, eavesdropping isn't something you should exactly be doing, but at this moment Hoseok didn't give a shit. Jungkook and Yoongi were talking about him.

"Pretend I'm Hoseok." He heard Jungkook say, "What would you say?"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow when he heard Yoongi sigh.

"Jung Hoseok, I've like you for a really long time now..." Hoseok's eyes widened at Yoongi's confession, "Could I have the honour of calling you my boyfriend?"

Hoseok couldn't stop the small gasp that left his lips, luckily not being heard by the others in the room next to him.

"Wait was that too formal?"

"I didn't think so."

Yoongi's eyes widened and both of them snapped their heads in the direction of the new voice in the room. Hoseok had a huge grin on his face as he leaned against the doorway, locking gazes with Yoongi.

"H-Hoseok.." The pink haired man mumbled, his face beginning to match the colour of his hair. The brunette walked across the room and smiled looking over at Jungkook, who gave him a thumbs up.

"I'd say you could have to honour of calling me your boyfriend, because that means I get the honour of calling you mine." He smiled, bringing his hand over to intertwine his fingers with Yoongi's.

A small squeal was heard from behind them, making them both look at Jungkook. His hands were covering his mouth, but you could still see his eye smile.

"Sorry!" He exclaimed, giggling, "I'm ruining the moment aren't I? I'll go organize my sock drawer or something." The younger dashed off down the hallway, making Yoongi and Hoseok giggle.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Hoseok asked, the cracking a smile at Yoongi's confused expression. The younger pointed to his lips and winked.

Yoongi felt his face heat up once more, but calmed all of his nerves before closing his eyes and standing up on his tip toes slightly. He silently curses his height because this might've been more romantic if he was just a little bit taller in his opinion.

Now, as cheesy as this may sound, as soon as their lips met it could only be described as fireworks. Hoseok snaked his other arm around Yoongi's waist, pulling the older closer as he nipped at his bottom lip. Yoongi could feel Hoseok smiling into the kiss, and couldn't help but smile himself as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. He leaned up onto the very tips of his toes simply not being able to get enough of the younger. Yoongi discretely pinched the back of his other hand before bringing it up to tangle in Hoseok's hair because it had been confirmed, this most definitely wasn't a dream.

They were only interrupted when the sound of a camera click rang through the apartment.

They both looked up and found Jungkook smiling sheepishly, camera in hand.

"It was just too adorable, how could I not? I'll send it to you!" He grinned, scratching the back of his neck before all three of them burst into a fit of laughter.

---------------------
A/N:
Wow what a quick update. This is the kind of quality results you get when I'm on winter vacation.
also, iM SO HAPPY MY BABIES FINALLY GOT TOGETHER YES.

- Charlie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 161 20
"Do you trust me?" "Yes, I trust you."
111K 5.4K 33
"You're kidding right? You want me to hunt down and capture this ray of sunshine?"
790K 29.8K 41
"You're mine, Y/N. That means I can do what I Please with you."
203K 4.2K 39
bts ambw imagines.