Merlin: The return of Morgana

By EmmaWilliams66

What will happen when a new knight shows up, Arthur is enchanted, Merlin loses his powers and Morgana returns... More

Merlin: The return of Morgana
Chapter one: Sir Pushly
Chapter two: Wrong side of Sir Pushly
Chapter three: Within the shadows
Chapter four: The stranger in black
Chapter five: Discovered Truth
Chapter six: Arrested
Chapter seven: Arthur and Gwen disappear
Chapter nine: On the edge of death
Chapter ten: The Great Dragon to the rescue
Chapter eleven: Our own warlock

Chapter eight: Made Merlin Angry

1.2K 42 3
By EmmaWilliams66

Uther's POV

Uther was going mad. His son was gone. No one had any idea where too.

If he had left for fresh air or that he had been kidnapped. Kidnapped more likely but he had no idea where to begin his search to find his son.

Uther had never been himself since what Morgana had done but this was pushing him to the limit. If he lost Arthur he wouldn't know what to do anymore. His life would seem pointless.

Uther was in bed with a new servant standing nearby. As much as he had accused Gwen of stuff in the past she was a very good servant and she had gone missing too apparently. This did not make any sense.

Merlin's POV

Merlin stirred in his bed but didn't open his eyes. He was still in a lot of pain but he wanted to wake up like he was no longer in that pain so Gaius would allow him to go save Arthur and Gwen.

Merlin did not care if he had no magic. He knew apart of him felt gone but not the part that cared about Gwen and Arthur. Not the part that wanted to save Arthur from dying. The part in which to fulfil his destiny alongside Arthur would never go meaning he would fight till the very end.

Merlin would happily be Arthur's servant and not seen as important and rescue him until the day he died. He had told Arthur that before but this time it looked like he may die trying but he did not care.

Merlin would not sit in this bed while Gwen and Arthur his best friends that he cared a lot about die. Merlin didn't care if he was weak and in pain. Merlin would prove to Morgana that even after taken his magic he would still fight till the very end. He will still be in her way.

Merlin eyes shot open to find Gaius not in his room. That was a good start. Merlin stumbled out of bed but he was on the floor in seconds his knees hitting the ground first with dizziness swarming him.

Merlin ignored it and got to his feet breathing heavily. Merlin pushed himself as he walked towards the door to the main part of the chamber.

He stretched out his pale hand looking at it finding a cut upon it. He didn't remember where he got it from but he ignored it as he pulled open the door.

Gaius was nowhere in sight. That was a little odd. Merlin knew he should have cared more but it would make it easier to get out of here without Gaius trying to stop him.

He walked forward stumbling but he did not care he kept on going. As he left the chamber into the corridor he found Gwaine outside the door. Oh great

'Merlin get back in bed this minute' said Gwaine.

'Gwaine I have to go save Arthur and Gwen' he said to him but feeling wheezy as he had said it.

'You are in no state to do anything let a known go and save them' said Gwaine taken hold of Merlin's shoulder trying to support him.

Merlin pulled away from him and walked forward trying to leave Gwaine behind but Gwaine chased after him and managed to catch him as he Merlin fell forward.

'Merlin' said Gwaine looking down at the young man now in his arms.

'Gwaine I have to do this' Merlin said to him.

'I can see that Merlin but I think you are going to need my help 'said Gwaine as he helped Merlin to stand.

'Thank you Gwaine' whispered Merlin.

'Anything for you Merlin' smiled Gwaine.

Uther's POV

Uther was alone in his chamber. He had sent his new servant away. He was useless and had split water all over the place. What an idiot.

As Uther thought about getting some sleep hoping the knights who had set out to find Arthur would find him and bring him back the time he woke up. Maybe that was wishful thinking but he had to stay positive about this.

As he went to close his eyes smoke filled the room, 'Who is there' said Uther angrily.

'It's been too long father' whispered the voice that belonged to Morgana his daughter.

'Morgana' he said shocked as he stayed in his bed not moving.

'Father, I have come to take my revenge well I already did that but now I have your son but there is one thing I need to do' she laughed.

'My son is your brother' he said angrily.

'Half brother actually and I don't care I will take over Camelot again now that I cannot be stopped by some warlock' she spat.

'Arthur took the castle back no magic was used' said Uther.

'How wrong you are father. He hides under you noise using his powers to stop me and anyone else who has tried to kill you or Arthur' said Morgana.

The chamber doors burst open to reveal Lancelot, Percival, Elyan and Leon, 'We have to ask you to step aside witch' said Lancelot.

'May I ask where your rules have gone all of them apart from Leon are not royal blood' said Morgana.

'Arthur trusts them' said Uther.

'So does that make you trust them too, that makes a change of you father you never use to listen much to Arthur' she said evilly.

'I love Arthur with all my heart' said Uther.

'I know you do shame I have to kill him without you seeing his death anyway where is the firth knight the one known as Gwaine. The one that is not of royal blood too' said Morgana addressing the knights this time.

'We don't actually know but we wouldn't tell you anyway' said Elyan.

'What a shame he probably ran off somewhere too scared to fight for his king and prince' she laughed heavily.

Merlin's POV

'Maybe we should rest for a little while' said Gwaine as they stopped near a tree with their two horses with it getting dark.

'No Gwaine we have to keep going' said Merlin struggling to breath as he gripped onto the horse for dear life like he was going to fall off or pass out.

'Merlin!' said Gwaine angrily.

'Gwaine please' begged Merlin.

'If you die Merlin I will find some way to bring you back to just slap you' said Gwaine as they set off again.

'You would never do that anyway even if it was possible' laughed Merlin.

'You know me too well Merlin' said Gwaine with a grin.

'Let's hope it stays that way' said Merlin.

'Do you think we are heading in the right direction' asked Gwaine.

'I'm not sure Gwaine that why I don't want to rest if we are going in the wrong direction we may need to turn back and take enough root' said Merlin.

'Merlin be quiet' said Gwaine.

'You just asked me' began Merlin but Gwaine interrupted again 'I hear something listen'.

Merlin and Gwaine fell silent listening to the forest for any noise. Merlin made out whispers as they moved a little forward with their horses they noticed light up ahead.

'Who do you think it is' asked Gwaine.

'Only one way to find out' said Merlin as he slid of his horse trying to keep himself standing as Gwaine jumped of his and came forward to help support Merlin's weight before they edged forward.

As they got closer they hid behind a tree before looking at who it was.  Gwaine's mouth drop open at what he saw so he didn't notice Merlin storm straight into the camp.

Merlin arrived in the camp in no time and spoke loudly 'How dare you lock them up like animals'.

Morgause looked up with an evil expression in her face. 'I thought my sister had sorted you out already.

'Yeah I think she did too but no one is going to stop me so easily' Merlin said angrily to her.

'Oh have we finally got Merlin angry. Have we finally stopped Merlin the servant who in actual fact is a warlock' she said loudly so Arthur and Gwen who were locked up in the cage could hear her.

------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment if you want guys

Hope you enjoyed it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

133K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
6.5K 262 4
β‡’ yandere Jing Yuan x f!Reader IN WHICH... all he wanted was to tear her wings away β™‘ . | so she would fall into his arms
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
3.6K 139 5
"my first and last blind date" #44 --> blind date γ€Š30.11.19》 #35 --> blind date γ€Š8.12.19》