The Master's Pet (GirlxGirl)

Oleh TheMoonlightPoet

A new world has begun where humans were no longer at the top. The vampires have taken over and have put every... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note

Chapter 14

79.4K 1.8K 318
Oleh TheMoonlightPoet

Hatspehut

I rocked myself to sleep that horrible night. Odin is gone and it's my fault. This whole escape plan was my idea. I can't believe that I almost dragged Jamie into this. I could never forgive myself if something happen to her. I shook wanting Odin to answer me. I cried for him until I went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning shivering. I felt like crap. I wanted to curl up in a ball, but I made a promise to my beloved brother. I also made a promise to my Jamie to comeback for her. I made my way up the mountain, dragging my feet. I thought about what I was going to do to Saryia when I came back two months later. I am going to rip her head off. Then I can mark Jamie as mine.

"Sister, hear me..." What the...Odin? Is he alive?

"I am alive and back at the mansion. Stay on the mountain don't come back for me. Survive." I felt a sharp pain on my back. I fell to the ground. A high pitched scream echoed from the masion. My heart sped up. I clutched it hard. I knew that was Odin. My wolf leaped with joy. My brother is alive. He must think I'm crazy if i was going to leave him. I would have stormed back down the moutain if he hadn't use the alpha tone on me.

I was ganna go further up the moutain tonight, but first i need some supplies. I took off my clothes and hid them down wind. I changed into a wolf and went hunting. I hunted down a deer and found some water in a small stream. I took the deer skin and made a water skin. After I was all set I put my clothes back on. They still smelled like Jamie. 

 I sighed thinking about her. I could really use a hug from her. I needed her right now. Jamie would know how to make me feel better. I was hurting with every step I took. My wolf wanted to go back. I had to keep moving. Saryia would have the vampires searching the mountain soon enough. I had to get moving and fast.

******

It was getting dark. It was getting cold too. The air got colder every second. I was almost at the top just a few more miles. The vampires wouldn't go this far up so I think this is the perfect place to stay for now. The snow whipped pass my face, I saw a cave and got in before the blizzard set in. I had some logs with me, so I tried to get a fire started.

It took me a few hours, I got a spark. I settled down in the remaining deer skin I had left. I snuggled up next to the fire thinking about Saryia. What would she do if I was never found? What would she do to Odin? What would she do to Jaime? Tears formed in my eyes. I wanted them both to be here with me.

Saryia, damn her! I'll get her if she kills my brother! I wanted her out of the picture! After all she did to me, she wants me to love her? How crazy can one being be? I could never love her, she is vile and vicious. She only gets pleasure from other people's pain and misery. She was in no way the right woman for me.  She might be sexy and all with her light blue eyes, bleach blonde hair, full lips, round perfect breast, and her amazing body period, but I don't want none of it. She is nothing but trouble. My wolf wanted to tear her into pieces. I wanted it too.

Jamie thinks that we will be leaving, well that plan might change. Why not just put away Saryia? Then again Jamie does still care about her. Jamie  can sometime be too soft, but she was my love and I guess I'll do what she wants to do. I just need to get her and Odin out of that hellish place.

I thought about Jamie and Odin until I fell asleep. I couldn't keep the two of them out of my dreams either. We were in a big palace, but it wasn't Saryia's. It was our palace. The mountain was in the distance.  Odin was running around with the other wolves we bought. The humans were relaxing in the game room. The best part was Jamie and I were having a picnic next to our big lake.

I was wrapped tight in her arms listening to her sing me that song. I felt her breath on my neck. Her sweet scent of wild flowers filled my nose. Her soft hands on my head and interlocked with my own hand. She leaned down to kiss me and I excepted it whole heartily. Those beautiful lips touch mine and I shot off to the sky. Her body sifted on top of me. I giggled when she kissed my neck.  I heard her say that she loved me and I woke up.

I groaned thinking that the whole thing was real. The fire was out and the blizzard was over. I walked to the mouth of the cave. The snow looked so clean and sparkly I didn't want to ruin it with my foot steps. I couldn't help myself. I stepped in it leaving my print in the snow. I stood in the snow looking up at the mountain peak. It wasn't that far, but I was okay here. I had food, shelter, and a water supply. This was the ideal place to hide.

I was thrown back by a force. I stumbled to my feet. My head was in a lot of pain. I yelled and shut my eyes, covering my ears. The image I saw made me scream louder. I saw Saryia. How was she using the pack link? That is impossible! She mischievously grinned at me. I went down on my knees crying out in pain.

"I see you my darling, and you will be back in my arms very soon." She told me. I screamed louder. My cries bouncing off the walls. She laughed licking her evil lips.

"Get out of my head!" I yelled. Tears streamed down my face as she laughed at me. I wailed like a newborn baby. I tried to push her out, but she wouldn't leave.

"Soon enough I will be out of your head." She chuckled and looked at me again, "And where I belong. Between your thighs. Good bye for now my darling." She left my head and the pain was over. I panted hard. She just saw where I was. It hurt so much having her in my brain. She was going to send the vampires after me. I had to move and get to the other side of the mountain.

No, I'm tried of running! I will stand and fight. I was going to be ready for those damn vampires when they found me. I was going to kill them all. I had to plan again. I ran down into the trees finding braches to make weapons. I broke a lot of them fixing them in a position that would get the job done if they stepped in the wrong spot.

I made some arrows and a bow. I sharpened a stone making it into a knife. I was getting very paranoid. Every sound got me on edge. I was ready to fight at any second. The worse thing was the sun was setting when I was finished. I felt the air getting colder. I was anticipating the vampires arrival. I hit up in a the tallest tree waiting for them to come.

"Alright everyone quiet she can be anywhere." I heard Exous say. I growled to myself and aimed for his throat. I slowly put the bow down when he got near one of my booby traps. This one would take his head off easily. I waited with anticipation for him the set the trip wire. He missed it by an inch. I raised my bow again when he stepped on another one. He was blown back ten feet by a swinging log.

His men panicked and a beautiful chain reaction happened. They fell to the ground either for a second or they were dead. Exous got back up to his feet ducking and calming his men down. I decided to pick him off last. I aimed for the bloodsucker next to him. I shot him right in his throat. I jumped down from the tree.

"Hello bat boy!" I said merrily. I shot at him and he ducked. Two of the vampires came at me with blinding speed. I took out my knife and easily took care of them. I ran over three more of his men charging straight for him. I heard a gun shot and I fell to the floor. I blinked hard looking down at my thigh. I pulled out a dart, and struggled to get to my feet.

"Grab her! Let's get out of here I'm freezing my ass off!" Exous yelled at the remaining vampires. I struggled as they tired me to a sled. The vampires I killed were put on another sled. I killed eight out of twelve. I couldn't fight back. That damn dart got me good. Exous held his stomach. I guess I hurt him.

I blackout and woke up again when we were back at the wall. I struggled to get free, but they put a fucking silver collar around my neck again. Damn silver wish it was never discovered. I tied to move off the sled, it was useless. I looked up at Exous he smiled down at me.

"Had a nice nap little wolf? Look where we are. Were back home. You happy? Huh?" I growled at him.

"I'll kill you!" He laughed and shook his head.

"Not if the lady doesn't kill you first." He chuckled and looked at the sled with all of the dead vampires.

"Besides I think there has been enough vampire killing for one night." He hissed at me. We got up to the mansion door. They threw me off the sled and dragged me inside. We went up the stairs walking pass Jamie's room. There were guards standing outside of her door. I tried to pull away from Exous, he kept a firm grip on my arm.

"Jamie!" I yell at the door. Three loud bangs make the door shake.

"Hatspehut, no!" Jamie sound like she had been crying. Saryia must have told her that she was going to kill me. We got near Saryia's door. I struggled more, my struggling was useless. Exous threw me in and shut the door. I banged on it trying to bust it down. A hand grabbed me and threw me across the room. I landed on the love seat.

The collar was ripped from my neck and I was forced to look in Saryia's fury filled eyes. Her blood was boiling from seeing me.

"Haty my darling, you really are a fighter." She slapped me across my face drawing tears. Her fangs were visible and she hissed.

"I can smell  Jamie all over you, you little slut!" She slapped me harder. Her breathing became hard. She was definitely about to loose her cool with me now. Her hand clasped around my throat.

"I have tried my hardest with you. I have tried to let you love me by your own will, but..." She hissed again.

"I have failed, I will give you one last chance. Tell me you love me and not Jamie. You better do it or.."

"Or what?!' I growled at her, "What can you possibly do to me now?! Get this through you thick skull I will never love you by my own will! I love Jamie!" Her eyes grew wide with anger. She slapped me again.

"Then I will make you love me by force!" She hissed at me. I pushed her off me and ran for the door. I still wasn't recovered from the silver so I didn't get too far. She slammed my face into the cold floor. Saryia threw me onto her bed. I hurled myself to the other side, but she pulled me back to her. She grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my neck up to her lips.

I head butted her hearing her scream I ran for the door again. Her body pinned me down to the floor. My body was exhausted. I couldn't fight anymore. She picked me up and threw me back on the bed. She swiftly got on top of me. I tried to push her up but her body weight had me pinned.

"When are you going to learn that you can't beat me darling?!" She said.

"Never!" I yelled back. She shreds my shirt off. In a fluent motion she rips off my bra. Saryia violently pinches my nipples. I scream out hoping that Jamie would bust down the door and rescue me. Her hand goes down my pants then snatches them from my body. She claws at my panties taking them off easily.

Her soft evil lips press against mine. Her vile tongue dived into my mouth. I couldn't push her away, she was too strong and I was too weak. Saryia got off me and turned me around. She place kiss after kiss down my spine. Her hands spread my legs. Her fingers jabbed inside of me. I screamed out in pain again. I cried hoping that she would find the heart to stop this.

"Saryia!" I yelled in pain. She chuckled and grabbed me by my dark brown  hair again. She clutched that hand around my neck making it even harder to breathe. I screamed and cried out in burning pain. Saryia went harder and faster inside of me.

"No! Saryia stop!" I heard Jamie yell. I reached out my hand looking at the door. Saryia laughed.

"Hey Jamie! Your little lover is crying for you! Come save her Jamie! Come save her!" She pressed hard against one of my sensitive spots. I cry out screaming Jamie's name. Loud booms shake the large door. Jamie screamed my name while the guards dragged her back to her room.  Saryia kissed my neck sucking on it forcing me to moan. Her body was pressed against me from behind. One of my legs on the floor the other holding me up. I was about to explode.

"Now all of this can stop if you just say three words to me! Say them or I'll keep going." My body was trembling as I felt an unworldly orgasm build up.

"Ahh... Please.... SARYIA... AHHHH!" I yelled out in agony. I was cumming I couldn't hold it in. My head threw back on her shoulder. My high pitched scream was followed by a waterfall of my juices. Saryia moaned as I tightened around her fingers. She still wouldn't stop. She kept drilling hitting my spots over and over.

I cummed even harder. The pain and agony was torturing me. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to make her stop before I passed out. She hit that spot again making me cum harder.

"AHHHHHH!!! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed out. Her fingers slowed down. I whimpered and cried. She turned me around to face her. My legs gave in she laid me down gently on the bed. I couldn't catch my breath. She put that stupid collar on me again.

"What was that darling?" She whispered in my ear. My vision was going dark. I gathered up my breath and stuttered the words out again. She smiled. She pulled me up to the headboard. She put me under the blanket then pulled me into an embrace. The last thing I heard was her voice.

"I love you too darling." I blackout wrapped in her arms.                       

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.4K 593 26
{Book 2} {Please read "Mated to the Alpha Supreme" first} Halina has grown since she was abandon by her mate, now a general for the vampire army and...
55.9K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
116K 2.7K 49
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN ENTERED IN THE 2021 WATTY AWARDS!* Soulmates... Everyone has one. Whether you feel the connection by touching them, by seeing th...
855K 26.5K 47
You all know the epic love story of Hatspehut and Saryia. Now it is time for the next generation's story. It has been ten years since the war of the...