Fiendish

By solicited

Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, b... More

Fiendish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
please read

Chapter 37

3.7K 180 60
By solicited

I didn't mean to fall in love tonight...

-Halsey, Is There Somewhere

-

-

-

-

Harry's POV

"No!" I shouted at her for the fifth and final time. My blood was boiling and I felt like the walls were closing in on me. Niall stood in the corner of the room watching everything but remaining silent. Smart fucker.

"Stop being so stubborn, dammit!" Gemma shouted at me, her own anger matching mine. "You don't think she's hurting either? You don't think that she is in pain everyday because she doesn't see you! Just fucking go see our mother for God's sake!"

If Gemma wasn't my fucking sister I would have already jumped at her.

"I have has enough of this conversation." I tried to keep my voice under control but the anger wouldn't stop seeping through. "I don't give a fuck about how you feel or-"

"How our mum feels?" She asked crossing her arms.

I shook my head, wanting to pull at my hair. "She was never a mother to me." I said and she snorted.

"Bullshit-"

"You didn't have to live your life in my shoes, Gemma!" I shouted at her and she finally winced like I had just slapped her. "How about you marry your fucking prick, move somewhere far away, and stay out of my fucking business."

She looked like she wanted to cry and the look was almost satisfying. Something twisted inside of me, making me want to be the one crying.

Gemma shook he head and was just about to shout something when the door flew open.

"Harry!"

I spun around to see Liam in the doorway. I scowled at him, thinking about how this night just keeps getting worse.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I shouted at him. Before he could say anything, I turned toward Niall. "Get your ass up, we're leaving."

Niall hesitated, obviously surprised that I was finally addressing him and he stood up.

"Go find a rock to crawl under, Gemma." I shouted over my shoulder and started for the door.

"Please just see her." Gemma mumbled so low I barely heard her. My steps faltered and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I would not see her. How could I? When I found out she followed me from London, I've been doing everything in my power to avoid her. I'm not ready to see her. I don't know when I'll ever be.

After my hesitation, I kept walking with Niall behind me. I pushed past Liam and Niall tried to talk to me, but I wasn't listening.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Harry?" Liam shouted at me, making my blood boil.

"Stay out of this, Liam." I warned.

"No," He said and I stopped in my tracks. "I won't stay out of this because Carmen's involved and-"

I whipped around at the sound of Carmen's name and pushed Liam hard. His back hit to wall and the people walking by gasped in surprise.

"Stay away from her." I said through clenched teeth and Liam glared at me.

I took everything in me not to slam his head into the wall.

"How about you stop fighting with people for once in your sorry life and open you damn eyes!" Liam shouted at me and I took a step toward him. Niall grabbed my shoulder and I almost laughed. Niall wasn't strong enough to hold me back, he knew that. "Did you know Carmen came into this shit place looking for your ass?"

I balled my hands in fist and continued to control myself.

"I had to basically save her from this guy who had his hands all over her!"

Panic filled my bloodstream along with fear for Carmen. Then, my anger came back full force. I was no longer angry at Liam, but at whoever had the nerve to put their hands on Carmen.

I grabbed Liam by the collar of his shirt.

"Who was it?" I asked him. I wanted them to pay. I wanted to feel their bones crack under my fist. No one was allowed to lay a finger on what's mine.

Surprisingly, Liam was able to push me off of him and shake his hand. My anger only increased.

"Liam, I'm not fucking around-" I shouted just to be cut off.

"You still don't get it do you?" Liam shouted back. "Carmen came out here, putting herself on the line for you! That guy is probably long gone, but Carmen's not. She's sitting in your fucking car probably crying her eyes out because she's scared for you! You should open your eyes and see that that girl is probably the only person that loves you!"

All the anger that once courses through me froze. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. I've never felt so lost before. Carmen...loves me? No...she couldn't. That wasn't...she can't... Does she? Why?

I don't deserve her.

Without saying a word more, I rushed downstairs with Niall and Liam trailing behind me. I roughly pushed pass people who didn't see me coming. They didn't say anything when I passed, no one did. They didn't curse me out, or complain, or shoot me dirty looks. They all knew a lot better than that.

I finally got outside and I sped up. When my car came into view, Carmen must have saw me because she got out of the car. My steps falter and pain filled my chest. Carmen practically ran toward me and my heart raced. She threw her arms around me and I held her close to my chest.

She didn't say anything, but I could feel tears collect on my shirt. I looked over at Liam and he was staring at me, no longer mad.

I still didn't know what to say.

Carmen's Pov.

The ride home was slient, but Harry's grip on my hand never faltered. We dropped Niall off a few minutes ago, now we were heading to my apartment. The tears that once fell from my eyes are now gone, but my face was red a puffy.

I looked over at Harry to see him focused on the road. His jaw was clenched like he was holding something in and I squeezed his hand. He looked over at me and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I gave him a small smile and he refocused on the road.

When we made it to my apartment, it was very late. Harry parked his car and I took off my seat belt, but I didn't let go of his hand. Harry looked down at our hands, letting his thumb trail along my hand. He looked up at me and I sucked in a breath. I never saw so much emotion in his eyes. They were usually closed off, but now...

"Are you alright, Carmen?" Harry asked me and I nodded. It was a slight lie, but a small lie doesn't hurt anyone now and then.

"Liam told me what happened." Harry said softly, letting his other hand come up and brushed my check and jaw. "That's exactly why I didn't want you to leave the car. I want to kill that fucker for even looking at you."

"I know." I said, the urge to cry again burned at the back of my throat. "I-I was just nervous and I-I didn't want anything to-"

"Shhh." He cooed gently and he caught a single tear that left my eye. "No more tears."

My heart squeezed in my chest and I leaned my forehead against Harry's. Harry kissed my nose and I let my eyes close. Harry gently kissed my lips and I kissed back. This is wasn't like the other ones were shared. The other ones were filled with heat, passion, and desperation. This one was sweet and warm. It was gentle and made me fell like I was unraveling.

When Harry pulled back, my eyes were still closed as I savored the sweet contact. When I opened my eyes, Harry was watching me with a small smile.

"You should head back. You've had a long day, you need to rest." Harry said and I nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

I got out of his car and Harry rolled down the window.

"Sweet dreams." He called out to me.

£

I walked into my apartment, closing the door behind me. I leaned against the door and closed my eyes. All I can thing about was Harry.

"Carmen!" I heard Terence shout and I look over at him. He was hurrying toward me with Julie right on his tail.

"Where have you been?" Julie asked. "We've been texting you like crazy."

"Carmen?" Terence asked as I slowly made my way to my room. "Are...are you okay? You kind of look like shit."

"I think I'm in love with Harry." I whispered as I dragged myself to my room.

___________________

[Status: Edited and Revised]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 926 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...
289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
20K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
296K 9.7K 54
When Harry hijacks her car in the middle of the night, Harley is forced to become a getaway driver for one of New Orleans' most fearsome criminals. T...