From boys to teens to men:A M...

By brealuvs888

Everyone has to grow up one day. It's a struggle but its a part of life. Well when your a bad boy like rayan... More

From boys to teens to men:A Mindless Behavior Story
the start of our friendship
my situation right now
getting what i want
don't tell
who knew this would come out
the girls side of the story
morning and night
a month later
getting married
The honeymoon phase
couples retreat
girl power
got some questions please answer them
boys rule! part 1
boys rule part 2
the aftermath
how ya doing?
don't wanna give in so we both gave up
NIKKI AND PRODIGY'S WEDDING DAY!
hospital final chapter
not a chapter

checking on you

137 5 2
By brealuvs888

r rated

chresanto (roc royal) pov

chresanto-*i put on some dark jeans,a button up shirt and some black shoes for assirals dinner tonight.i just dont want to embarrass her.when i was ready i drove to her house.she looked absolutely beautiful.*hey,

assiral-hi.look i have to do some touches and ill be ready ok?

chresanto-ok.take your time.*she nodded and ran upstairs.thats when i noticed she had on no shoes.she did something and ran right back down.she had on her black heels with her red dress,her hair was curled and her makeup looked flawless.i smiled and kissed her cheek.i grabbed her hand and let her walk out of the door.i closed it and locked it for her.i opened her door and drove to the place.she gave me vivid directions so it was cool.whenw e got there i felt nervous because all these people looked really uptight and i dont want to embarrass her.she looked at me.*are you ok?

assiral-not really.theyre really uptight.*damn it*

chresanto-you got me.*i kissed her hand.that made her smile.we got out of the car and she tightly wrapped her arm around mine.we walked into the big mansion.some lady walked over to us.*

****-hi assiral.hes handsome.*we shook hands.*

assiral-rachael this is my boyfriend chresanto.

racheal-well you are a cute thing.

chresanto-thank you.

racheal-of course.come with me.george needs us to help him.

assiral-ok.*she pulled me with her.we walked up the stairs and i saw george standing in his room shirtless.*why arent you dressed?

george-i have a lot of choices.who are you?

assiral-chresanto.remember i introduced you.

george-o yea your boyfriend.good he can help me.purple or red?

assiral and racheal-red.

george-red it is.*he put the shirt on and i smiled.*you both look beautiful by the way.

assiral-thanks.*we heard some noise so we turned around.it was an old man.*hi mr fitz.*she walked over and hugged him.*

mr.fitz-hi.whos this stranger in my house?

assiral-this is my boyfriend chresanto.*i walked over and tripped over something.i didnt fall which im happy about.*

chresanto-sorry.hi.*i shook his hand.*

mr.fitz-charmer huh?

assiral-very.*she smiled at me.*

mr.fitz-so you know this is your party right?

assiral-why me?you have a lot of other beautiful models here.

mr.fitz-youre the youngest and you have the cover.most couldnt do it on their first try.*she smiled which made me smile.*see you have natural beauty.

assiral-thank you.*we heard a commotion downstairs.we walked down the stairs to see a lady standing on the table tapping the glass.i wrapped my arms around assiral's waist.she smiled and leaned into my chest.*

****-so our little assiral has the cover of beauty magazine.the most printed magazine in the world.you know were very proud of her and the editors of this magazine call her the most beautiful and magnificent women weve ever seen.shes not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside.assiral come up and say a speech.*all eyes were on her.i smiled and squeezed her hand.*

assiral-i cant believe this is such a big deal to everyone.i didnt think that i would get the part but im glad i have so many people that support me like george and racheal and this man that is standing behind me.*i smiled.*thank you for letting me have an opportunity to prove that i can be useful and that i have something to offer.*she smiled and everyone clapped.i kissed her cheek and she smiled.*

rachael-chresanto do you have anything to add?*i shook my head.*

george-well time for us to reveal the cover of the magazine.leo if you dont mind.*the curtain was rasied and i saw assiral standing there against a rocky wall.she looked serious and her hair was curled big.she kind of looked like a sexy lion.i smiled and clapped.*now here are some pictures me and her have taken together.*a slide show of pictures came up.it was all cool till i saw a picture of them two half naked and he was touching all over her.i didnt appreciate that at all.i looked away and walked to get myself a drink.i walked to the kitchen and took a deep breath.i saw they had martinis so i grabbed one and sipped it.i felt a hand rub on my back.i turned around and it was assiral.*

assiral-are you ok?

chresanto-yea.*i took a huge gulp of the fruity drink.*i just need something to drink.*i smiled and grabbed another glass.*

assiral-baby slow down.

chresanto-im fine.*i chugged that one down and i was about to grab another one but she kissed me.i pulled her close by her waist.she pulled away and rubbed my cheek with her thumb.*

assiral-your breath tastes like vodka.

chresanto-sorry.*she nodded and pecked my lips.*

assiral-come on.*she grabbed a bottle of water and gae it to me.*theyre about to cut my cake.*i nodded and she pecked my lips again.we walked into the party and they weresaying how amazing she was.she cut the cake and we shared a piece.i sat on a chair that was just one seat.she sat on my lap and she fed me the cake.i smiled  and held her close.george walked over and she smiled.she gave me the cake and stood up to hug him.his hands were mighty close to her ass so i stood up and grabbed her around her waist to pull her close to me.she looked at me confused.*

george-well im leaving sweety so see you later ok?*she nodded and he left.*

assiral-do you want to leave?*i nodded and she sighed.*

chresanto-if you dont want to we can stay.

assiral-no im tired.can you drive me home?*i nodded and she walked off.i walked to grab our jackets.she met me at the front.i put her coat on her and we walked to my car.*so why did you do that stunt with george?

chresanto-i dont trust him.

assiral-do you trust me?

chresanto-what does that have to do with you?

assiral-exactly.you not trusting him dont mean anything.hes my coworker.

chresanto-i know.im sorry ok?

assiral-ill forgive it when i believe it.*i pulled the car over and looked at her.*

chresanto-baby im sorry.i thought he was trying to get with you and i dont want that to happen because im happy with you.

assiral-im happy with you and i forgive you because that was sincere.*i smiled and she kissed me sweetly.i drove off to her house.*

chresanto-i want to take you out tomorrow.is that alright?

assiral-yes.*she kissed me again.*see you tomorrow.*i nodded and she walked to her door.i drove home.*

craig (prodigy) pov

craig-*i put my jacket on and got in my car.nikki wanted to come but she has to work so i didnt want her to miss out on money because of my divorce.when i got to the court i waited with my lawyer for our turn.when it was our turn to get in a room we walked in.i sat on one side and she sat on the other with her new dude and her lawyer.this made me wish that nikki was with me but i know shes anxiously waiting to hear what happened.*

c.lawyer-so my client thinks you deserve nothing of his money because you didnt help him get it and you didnt perform your wifely duties.

mary-what are my wifely duties?

craig-your supposed to stay faithful to me and do things with me.

mary-i have always done that craig.you stepped out.

craig-i didnt give you that std and you know it.

mary-i want my money craig.

craig-your not getting anything from me mary.why do you feel like you deserve it?your new man should be taking care of you right?*she looked down and i shook my head.*look we can end this by you just leeaving me to live my life alone.

mary-not until i get my cut.i put in more than 10 years of my life to you.you owe me.

craig-i owe you nothing like you owe me nothing.i put in just as many years if not more.thats bull that your telling me got it?*she smirked.*were done here.dont call me and dont try to be slick because i have ways of finding out.i know you mary.way better than anyone in this room.dont play and get your life right for you.*i got up and walked to my car.i had the day off.i looked at the time and it was 20 minutes til lunch time.i drove to nikkis job and picked her up.she smiled and hugged me tight.*are you going to lunch now?

nikki-i am actually.

craig-good.*i grabbed her hand and pulled her to my car.i drove to a nearby diner.we got a seat at the boothe.*

nikki-you look nice.

craig-thank you.

nikki-your welcome.howd it go?

craig-i told her i owe her nothing and she owes me nothing.thats the basis of what im saying.that bitch is greedy and i know shes going to try and get me but i have nothing to hide.

nikki-you really dont.well be careful because both of them are ruthless.

craig-i know.baby when all of this blows over i would like to just try to work things out with you.

nikki-i would love that.*i smiled and rubbed her hand with my thumb.*until then well just stay friends ok?*i nodded and smiled.she smiled and looked down.im glad things are working between us but this mary thing can drive us apart and im making sure that doesnt happen.we ordered our food and enjoyed each other.i cant wait to be officially divorced.*

princeton(jacob) pov

jacob-*i was with amya helping her pick out baby clothes.we found out the baby might be a girl which im hoping it is.while we were shopping i got a call from x.i answered it.*hello?

xeillia-jacob come to the house now.

jacob-why do you sound worried?

xeillia-just come now.

jacob-ok.ill be there in 20 minutes.

xeillia-ok.*she hung up and i looked confused.we brought the stuff and i helped amya into the house.i put the stuff in her house and then i drove to my house.i saw xeillia on the couch asleep.i turned the light on and kissed her cheek.she opened her eyes and saw me.i smiled at her and she slapped me.i held my cheek and looked at her weird.*

jacob-what the hell did i do?

xeillia-im pregnant.

jacob-really?*i was really happy.*

xeillia-this isnt good.

jacob-it is to me.i love you and im glad your having a little me.

xeillia-so is amya.

jacob-im not worried about her.im worried about you.look well make a doctors appointment tomorrow for next week so we can be sure ok?*she nodded and i smiled.i kissed her cheek and she hit me.*

xeillia-i hate this.

jacob-i still love you.*she rolled her eyes and walked upstairs.i smiled and walked upstairs.i took my clothes off and laid in bed with her.*i love you baby.

xeillia-i dont love you.

jacob-that hurts.*i saw her smirk.i flipped her on her back and kissed her sweetly.she kissed me back.i know she cant resist these lips.*i know you love my lips.

xeillia-i do.*i smiled and kissed her again.*

rayan(ray) pov

ray-*i ran downstairs chasing her.she hit me with her belt so now i have to teach her a lesson.when i got downstairs she was across the table.*not this shit.

debriana-stop playing ray.

ray-no you stop playing.come here.

debriana-im scared.

ray-either you come now or i get you later.*she jumped on the table and scooted over to me.i found that very sexy.i stood between her thighs and kissed her softly. she smiled in the kiss and pulled me closer.i bit her lip and pulled it.i looked in her eyes and i turned my  lights off.i walked over to her and unzipped her jeans.she smiled and unzipped my jeans.i pulled her on me and i kissed her when i entered her.she gripped my shoulders and laid her head on my chest while i slid in her as painless as i could.when i was fully in i could tell she want happy at all.*im sorry.*she shook her head and bit her bottom lip.*take deep breaths.*she nodded and took heed to my advice.after a minute i felt her lossening up which made me smile.i moved in her a little.i heard her moan slightly.i moved a little faster when i felt her loosening up more.i smiled and when she started moaning like crazy i moved faster.she gripped my shoulders and i moved her hips to collide with mine.i put my forehead on hers and she smiled while looking at me.she satrted moaning with me.i pulled her closer which was kind of strange since she was already pressed hard to my body.i held her and entered her harder while she screamed my name.i kissed her breathlessly.she gripped my back while moving her hips in sync with mine.i kissed her and pushed her back on the table.i had to make her cum before i did.i moved faster trying to make her cum.after lke 10 more thrusts we both came together.i leaned over her and she rubbed my cheek.*i hope you wanted that as much as i did.*she smiled and nodded.i smiled and kissed her softly.i pulled out of her and put my pants on.she did the same.she jumped off of my table.*

debriana-i didnt expect to do that now.

ray-i didnt either but you jumped on the table and i couldnt resist.

debriana-you was amazing so i dont care.*i smiled and picked her up.i walked her to my room.we sat on the bed and watched movies all day since she doesnt have class until tomorrow and she did her homework so she was cool.*i love you ray.*she looked at me and i smiled.*

ray-i love you too.*she leaned over and kissed me sweetly.i rubbed her cheek and kissed her with more passion.*

debriana-im sleepy.can i borrow a shirt?*i nodded and she grabbed one.she took her clothes off and put the shirt on.she laid next to me and we watched the rest of the movies until we fell asleep.*

thats nikki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vote but mostly comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...