To Trust A Mate (Book 2)

By WallflowerXfantasY

(Hold) (BWWM)Book 2 in the to To Love A Criminal series. Shelly and Gavin are now the Alpha and Luna of the f... More

The Alpha and Luna
Wanting
A Long Travel
Audacity
Surprises
Doubts
Circles
A Mirror To See
Extra Safe
Waking up
Strange
Finally
A New Face
Last Time

No Help

329 13 3
By WallflowerXfantasY

'You must tell our mate the problem, he wants this just as much as we do.' Marie tried to reason with me.

"I know but my emotions are out of whack and I just want to be alone." I huffed rolling over to lay on my stomach.

'He will understand, he-' Marie began before I cut her off.

"Okay Marie, damn, shut up already!" I snapped trying to sooth the cramps in my lower belly.

'Don't worry, I'm not taking it personally.' Marie replied calmly.

"At this moment, I don't give a fuck what anyone takes personally or not." I grumbled against the comforter.

"My love, are you alright?" Gavin's voice invaded my silence as he entered the room.

I peaked an eye open to see him coming toward me with a tub of ice cream, chocolate and strawberries. Hmm, someone came prepared, I wonder who told him.

"Who told you?" I asked sitting up on the bed watching the peace offering.

"Aside from the fact that we are mates and I am pretty much in tuned with your body and aside from the light smell, I've witnessed your sudden mood change and that could only mean one of two things. You're pregnant or on your period, the blood scent told me the latter." He explained setting the gifts down and open up the ice cream tub before pulling a spoon out of his pocket.

"I'd hoped it was the former but I guess it's not going to happen." I replied taking the spoon and digging in.

"There's no pressure to have a pup now, we have plenty of time." Gavin kissed my forehead.

"I need someone to look after, someone who needs me more than you could. I want to feel needed." I scooped the Ice cream into my mouth.

"We'll get our wish, don't stress about it, let's focus on you staying healthy, yeah?"

"Yeah," I grumbled munching on the cool creamy ice cream.

<^>^<^><^><^><^><^>

A week after that when my emotions were back in balance as well as my appetite, I was curious as to where Sholan had gone. I don't think he would have gone home without saying goodbye to me.

"Elaine, I've been wondering, where has Sholan gone, I haven't seen him since I got back." I entered the kitchen where the mother of my mate was cooking lunch.

"He's been helping out around here, in fact he should be out back with the boys, they wanted to build a tree house." She chuckled as she continued cooking.

With a short reply I headed out to the backyard to see some of the boys, Sholan and Gavin outside shirtless and joking around as they got work done. I watched for a few moments before I decided to interfere.

"Sholan!" I called out to him as I walked down the porch steps into short grass.

"Oh, hey, Shelly, I'm glad to see you doing better." He waved as he set a slate of wood down before approaching me.

"Yes thank you, I just wasted to ask you something that I think should be easy to tell me." I got stright to the point.

"If you're going to ask me when you're going to get pregnant then you'll have to take that up with boss man." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder in Gavin's direction.

"I'm the one that helped you out of the glass, I think it would be fair to help me out with this." I reasoned.

"Well there is a good reason for this, because if you keep stressing over the baby, then you're going to lose the baby, so What I suggest you do, it work on relaxing and being a Luna, then we'll see if you can get that baby." Sholan smirked.

"I have half a mind to hit you, square in the face!" I growled through clenched teeth as I glared.

"Now, now, don't be mad at the seer who has the all seeing eye and stuff." Gavin came up to us patting Sholan on the shoulder before reaching out to hug me.

"Eww, no, you're sweating way too much for a hug." I pushed him away before stepping back. "Lunch will be ready in twenty minutes."

With that said I made my way in to the house and back to the kitchen where Elaine was finishing off the small bowl of salad.

"How'd it go, did he tell you what you wanted to know?" Elaine asked glancing over at me.

"Does everyone know what I'm stressing about?" I asked outraged.

"No, but you have to remember, I am his mother, he usually comes to me about women advice before he makes decisions, and no I didn't tell him not to tell you, the seer did." She answered all my unspoken questions.

"You would think me not knowing would stress me out even more, instead of telling me." I huffed sitting at the table.

"What I can tell you for sure is that none of us know whether or not you will have a child but we do know it depends on how you care for yourself." She eyed me pointedly.

"I was never one for riddles and open ended meanings and all that." I grumbled as I stood and began to make myself a plate.

Within minuted the guys came in and began to share their plates, packing on the meat and potatoes. I watched as Sholan joked around with the pups and was adored by many of the women here.

"Sholan, would you like yo join our pack?" I asked suddenly causing eyes to turn from me to him.

"Uh, wow, that's pretty sudden, I mean I really like it here and everyone seems to accept me..." He trailed off looking around at the faces that joined him at the table.

"Maybe you should go back to your family and friends before making this decision, you can even bring them along, or if you choose to leave you are welcomed back anytime.

"Thank you, I'll think it over." He smiled before we all went back to our meals.

<^>^<^><^><^><^><^>

"What was that all about earlier?" Gavin asked.

I laid on my back with my knees up and feet flat on the bed, while Gavin massaged my pelvis, trying to sooth the aching. I decided not to take any medication because it would just make me tired and the only alternatives I know is tea or bananas and neither of those were working.

"Me asking him to stay was out of friendship, he helped me and I helped him, he seems comfortable here." I shrugged. "No reason why he shouldn't stay. Why, you jealous?"

"Yes, in fact, I am. I want all your attention and love." He kisses the side of my hip.

"You get cheesier and cheesier by the minute." I rolled my eyes turning my back to him.

"The seer knows a lot more than he is allowed to tell, it's not his fault." Gavin sighed.

"Then what's the purpose of being a seer?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We all have a purpose, whether we know what it is or not is another story." He looked at me pointedly.

"Seriously, when did you get to mature and thoughtful?" I sat up feeling restless.

"I had to grow up sometime and I think it's been these last few weeks that changed me." He smiled.

"I wish the Sholan would just tell me if I get my wish or not, damn that seer and his secretive ass." I grumbled, a pout forming on my lips.

"Just like there are rules to being a werewolf, there are rules to being a seer."

"You and Sholan with your cryptic messages are no help, what's so ever."

"I know what will cheer you up a bit." Gavin stood up and came around the bed to stand in front of me.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go on a date, like we used to when we first found out we were mated." He smiled widely and wagged his eyebrows.

"I don't know, I don't think there would be much new to talk about." I made a face as I sat up throwing my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Oh stop being so negative, It'll be fun come on let's go get dressed up." Gavin pulled me up and led me to the closet.

Within minutes we were dressed and heading to a movie theater. We decided to see a horror movie, which didn't scare me as much as Gavin thought it did. Throughout the movie he kept trying to protect me from the screen by pulling me into his arms and blurring his nose in my hair. After the movie was over he decided to take me out to dinner. I was beginning to really think of this as a date, until we got to the reastruant that is...

"Oh my, Gavin is that you?"

TTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAM

AND, there we have it sorry I took so long, I'm sure there are a lot of errors since I didnt edit this but be sure to comment vote and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 18.8K 43
When an injured Wolf shows up on his doorstep, half dead and desperate for protection, gentle giant Monty naturally wants to help. Unfortunately, the...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
524K 27.7K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
2.6M 77K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...