Be Mine |Jeon Jungkook|⌛

By VINTAEGIE

❝Will you be mine?❞ Started: 06/09/16 Ended: 28/11/16 Republished started: 18/05/19 Republished ended: 21/05... More

The past
First day of S University
First incident
Oh, I remember him!
We lost a loved ones
A visit to his father's
Rooftop
The scar on my right arm
XXXX Rooftop
Butterfly effect
School project with her
No choice
I won't forgive them for this!
Getting to know Eunji
Why are you shaking my heart?
New Friend!
Surprise!
Meet my hyungs!
We did our best!
Secret Hideout
First date at a art gallery
I drew you
Thanks to the rain
It can't be, no way!
mental breakdown
Han River
Put my feelings on hold?
Help me
Forgive but never forget
Video games
A warrant arrest
hospitalized
Heart ache
Falling apart
Why must it be you?
I'll come meet you.
The box you left for me
Rest in peace, hyung
Insonmia
Texts from you
memories of when we were young
I had to lie for you
I got to move on
You are not alone.
The sweetest confession.

Can you handle the truth?

2.3K 105 6
By VINTAEGIE

Jungkook ran to Eunji's house even though it was already late at night.

It was almost midnight and he can't wait for tomorrow.

He is scared that tomorrow will never come so he made it today to apologise to Eunji.

Eunji POV

I can't sleep. I kept tossing and turning. My mind is full of Jungkook. What happened to him?

I sat up straight in bed, resting my head on my hands and looked at the time on my phone it is already 12 am.

Soon I heard sticks being thrown at my window. I was scared to look outside as it was already midnight.

I lay down back and cover myself with my blanket.

The throwing did not stop, and I started to get annoyed.

"Should I see who that is? But I'm scared. What if it is a ghost disturbing me? Ugh!!" I said to myself.

I gathered some courage and sat back up still holding my blanket close. I look at my phone it is already 12.10 am.

It's been ten minutes. Who is that?

I inhaled and exhaled. I stood up from my bed and looked out the window slowly.

I saw a silhouette of a guy. It was dark so it was harder for me to see.

Soon the lamppost light shone on him and he was;

"Jungkook? I said aloud.

I step out of my window still holding my blanket covering half of my face.

"Hi?" He said more like a question.

I raised my right eyebrow and asked "hmm hi? What are you doing here this early in the morning?"

Well it is the earliest! It is only 12.10am is he crazy or something?

"Do you have a minute?" He asked looking up with puppy eyes almost watery.

I sighed and walked downstairs.

Still holding my blanket with me I open the door and the gate. He went nearer to me and smiled. More like laughing.

Jungkook POV (flashbacks)

I waited outside her house still thinking whether she was awake or not or whether I should do this or not.

I took some big or shall I say massive sticks and threw it at her window. Well some I missed, it did not even land on her window. Damn it. I went nearer and jumped while throwing the sticks one at a time.

It hit her window but she's not out yet. Is she still sleeping? I continue to throw sticks like it was the million times and my hand are getting cramp. I stop for a while and went back to take more sticks.

I was about to throw the sticks when she opens her window in her blanket. She looks so cute. Her blanket was covering half of her face.

She was squinting her eyes and I went backwards towards the lamppost light so that she could see me.

"Jungkook? She said aloud.

"Hi?" I said more like a question.

She raised her right eyebrow and asked "hmm hi? What are you doing here this early in the morning?"

"Do you have a minute?" I asked looking up with puppy eyes almost watery.

Still holding her blanket with her, she opens the door and the gate. I went nearer to her and smiled. More like laughing. She looks so cute. But I realised her eyes were same as mine.

**

Eunji POV

I smiled back and led him to the garden. We sat down. I realised he was not wearing a jacket, so I cuddled with him to keep him warm. He smiles and cuddle back.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about that it can't wait till later?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." He apologises, staring into my eyes.

"Why are you sorry Jungkook? What happened back there?" I asked looking back into his eyes.

"If I tell you the truth will you be able to handle it?" Jungkook asked.

What truth? What was he talking about? Now I'm afraid. I said in my heart.

I grabbed a hold of my blanket on my side and said, "It depends."

"Your father..." he pauses as he hung his head low.

"What about him? Wait. You know my father?" I asked confused at the same time curious.

"Remember I told you my father died last year?"

"Yeah. What is it got to do with my father?" I was afraid to hear what he was going to say next. I embrace myself and look at him.

"Your father killed my father the night we went to eat at that restaurant outside the dark alley way." He said, his voice cracking at the end of his sentence.

His eyes filled with tears as he didn't try to hold them back and let his tears fall.

I was shocked to hear that and at the same time sorry for what dad had done. But I don't believe dad would have done such a horrible thing.

"You're lying." I said almost losing my voice.

My eyes close to tears.

"I saw the news he died at the factory I'm sorry. My condolences to you and your family."

"You're lying!" I raised my voice and grip the side blanket tightly controlling my tears from falling.

"I'm sorry. But it's the truth." He said.

"No, it can't be!"

I fell on my knees sobbing. He hugs me, comforting me.

"I'm sorry my father did that to your father. But I did not know he would be that monster." I apologised.

Flashbacks

"dad why are you pacing back and forth? I asked him. He looked like he just killed someone.

Dad was drenched from the rain and his hands was shaking uncontrollably.

"I. Nothing Eunji-ah go back to sleep." Dad said and place a kiss on my forehead.

That night I can't sleep. I hear him screaming. I went out of my room to my parents' room. I open the door a little so that I could peek inside.

dad was sweating and breathing heavily his eyes were wide open and he was muttering something I could not understand.

Mom woke up and said, "Another nightmare?" He nodded his head and mom embrace him in her arms.

I went back to bed, but I feel like peeing, so I went to the bathroom. I went to the sink to wash my hands and I saw red liquid stain on the sink.

"What is it?" I asked myself but just shrug my shoulder and went to bed.

Few months later.

I saw the news that dad died of burn at the factory. I was devastated.

That night I sleep I dream of dad. He was wearing white cloths and was crying. I approached him.

He pats my shoulder and said "Eunji-ah, please forgive me. I'm sorry."

And with that I did not even get to reply he disappeared to thin air. I woke up sweating.

End of flashbacks

"I'm sorry Jungkook-ah." I said crying and hug him tighter.

"I'm sorry about your father." I said again.

I kept on apologising and he hug me back tightly.

"It's not your fault, Eunji."

"Please forgive my father."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm really sorry."

Eunji cried on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 24.7K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
884K 37.9K 150
"I-i'm s-s-sorry i-i did-didnt-" "Jimin it's okay deep breaths" started: 11/12/17 ended: 5/8/19 Ranks #132 Vmin #83 Vmin #55 vmin #43 Vmin #55 v...
2.3M 54.9K 34
"YN~~ my baby~~ I love you Soo damn much " Highest rank: #1 jungkookimagines #1 watty2019 Started: June 2018 Finished: July 2019
88.2K 3.5K 33
" I will make you mine again" - Jeon Jungkook Started: 09th September 2016 Ended: 28th August 2017 ⚠️ Read at your own risk, feel free to skip any c...