The Master's Pet (GirlxGirl)

Autorstwa TheMoonlightPoet

A new world has begun where humans were no longer at the top. The vampires have taken over and have put every... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note

Chapter 5

105K 2.3K 403
Autorstwa TheMoonlightPoet

Jamie and I walk hand and hand back to my room. Odin came into my head earlier and asked if I was okay cause he felt my distress. I told him everything was okay, but that was a big lie. Jamie opened my door letting me in before her. I plopped onto my bed getting in the covers. I never felt so violated in my life when Saryia was trying to rape me. I bet she just thought it was sex. This place is going to eat me alive. Saryia... goddess why me?! This is just too much for me to handle. I want to go home, I just wish I could go to sleep and wake up back in my old room. I wish I could go down the stairs and Momma is making breakfast for me and my brothers. Why can't this all just be a big nightmare? Being overwhelmed I begin to sob.

"Hatspehut, please don't cry, I'm so sorry she did that." Jamie got in the bed with me pulling me into her warm embrace. I couldn't help but snuggle up with her. She was so warm and soft I couldn't resist. Her breathing was so slow and clam. She put my head on her chest, I began to blush.

"It's not her, I just want to go home, back to my cabin mansion. I just miss my family, and everything that I used to be." Jamie cups my chin so I am looking up at her.

"You mean being the King of Werewolves' daughter?" I nod and think about it. Dad was the most powerful Alpha in the world, so he became the King, but our people called him Emperor. To our people we were the most pureblood of wolves, and we were seen as living gods almost. My brother was in line for the throne, but for some reason I got more attention. They acted like I was going to be the next ruler, but I'm the youngest child. The oldest inherits it all, the Alpha title, the throne everything. I do miss those days of being waited on and being called Princess, both by the people and my dad.

"I don't really miss that, I just miss the freedom I had. I was able to run through the woods freely without having to worry about vampires or rouges. I just miss it all." Jamie smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"I'll stay with you till you fall asleep if you like. You can tell me all about your home. It seems like a great home." I looked into her dark blue eyes and nodded. She kissed me so sweetly on my lips. It was like she was trying to take my pain away. Her tongue was in my mouth again making me go limp in her arms. A moan escaped from my lips. Her body weight pushed me down. She was on top of me kissing my neck and my lips. I gladly accept her advances and wrap my arms around her neck.

"We don't have to if your not up for it Hatspehut. I don't want to force you into anything." Her eyes looked so sad. I want her to take it. I want her right now. I leaned forward kissing her lips. She put her whole weight on me and kisses me back so tenderly. Her hips start to move against mine. I whimpered in Jamie's mouth and she smiles against my lips. I moaned as she kissed my neck. I then realize that my polo is still on, Jamie sees it too and gently takes it off me.

Her eyes wandered down my body taking her lips with them. My back arched when she got to my throbbing entrance. Her mouth teased it making me shiver. My body was trembling helplessly as she ran her tongue over it. I looked at her when her fingers moved down my body to my spot. Her tongue and fingers played with me. I moaned when her fingers slid into me. I jolted a little and she looked up at me.

"Did that hurt?" She smiled and kissed my thigh.

"No, that just felt... so amazing." I couldn't continue when she slid her fingers in deeper. My back arched again as her fingers went in and out of me. Her lips were going all over my body. Her fingers went harder and faster inside me. She lightly kissed me as she went a little faster.

"How does it feel, Princess?" She whispered in my ear. I whimper back especially when she called me Princess. My body began to tremble and shake. She smiled down at me kissing my neck again. I could feel my muscles tighten around her fingers. Jamie was in a frenzy hearing me moan her name. My eyes flared open when I felt something build deep inside of me. This new feeling made me go wild. I let out a loud moan griping the sheet hard. Jamie slowed down letting me breathe. That was my first official big climax.

"You alright sweetheart?" She whispered soothingly in my ear. I weakly nodded breathing hard into her neck. Her hand was covered with my juices. She looked at me smiling. I blushed putting my face in a pillow. She giggled, I had to stop and hear that angelic giggle. Her eyes shimmered in the moonlight. She kissed my chest. I looked at her and wanted to kiss her beautiful body. I sat up bringing her close to me. I kissed her breast and her neck. She smiled at me and kissed my head.

"I will try my hardest to protect you from her. I won't let her hurt you I promise." I looked into her eyes and kissed her again. She took my face in her hands. I didn't want her to let me go. She parted from my lips. Suddenly I felt like we were being watched. As if Jamie felt it too she looks up at the door then back to me.

"Take a shower, get my scent off of you. I'll still be here." She kissed my head. She got up sitting in my chair in the corner. I got up making my way to the bathroom. I turned back to her and she still was there, still naked.

"Are you just going to stay there like that until I'm done in here?" She nodded. My eyes widened.

"Then I'll make it quick." She giggled again and sat back in the chair. I kept the door open so I could make sure that she wouldn't leave. I got out ten minutes later and she was still there. I sighed with relief. Her eyes looked over at the bed.

"Go to bed." She quietly said. I got in the bed like she told me. Now if she was my lady, we would have been doing this by now. And I bet that she would let me roam freely. And she would give me some meat. Wolves have to have meat, or we will get very weak. I could somewhat manage if I was allowed to go into wolf form for a while. I looked at Jamie sitting there. The moon made her body glow. She looked at me and smiled. She picked up her clothes, she put them on slowly. I watched her not taking my eyes off her.

"Close your mouth Hatspehut, your going to attract flies." I snapped my mouth up. She shook her head and tucked me in. Her lips touched mine again. I felt butterflies going crazy in my stomach. We parted and I closed my eyes.

I felt her lips on mine in my dream. I was pleasing here making her have amazing climaxes. Making sweet love to her. That was the best dream I had since I've been in this hell hole. I was woken up by that same annoying voice.

"Wake up little wolf! Breakfast time!" I opened my eyes and Jamie was gone. I put on a shirt and jeans. I scowled at that stupid collar. I had to put it on or Saryia would try to hurt me. He banged on the door again. I opened the door and gave him an annoyed look.

"You know bat boy, I wish my lady would give me a heads up when your dumb ass is going to be waking me up." He hissed at me and I pushed him out the way. I walked down the steps very happily. I got in the dinning hall  Saryia and Jamie were already there. They sat far away from each other. Saryia bleach blonde hair was pulled back today in a ponytail. Her eyes instantly turned white when she saw me. I was thinking about running out of the hall, but she just had to call me to her.

"Come here doggy, sit with me." I twitched when she called me doggy. I hate when she calls me that. I took the seat next to her. I tried not to look at Jamie. I wanted to, but Saryia might do something to me. I am in no condition to fight, I haven't had meat in weeks. Her hand patted my head. She played with the collar. I flinched away when her hand reached for my breast. Her eyebrow arched at me.

I looked at Jamie for help. Her body language said that she was uneasy. Her eyes told the same story. Saryia turned my face to hers.

"Don't you ever flinch away from me again. What do you say doggy?" Her eyes were still white. I got really scared.

"Yes, master. I won't do it again." She smiled and kissed me. Her lips were so sweet and soft. I didn't dare push away. Jamie broke her spoon in half. Saryia slid her tongue in mouth. Jamie's eyes got very bright. Her hand slammed down on the table.

"Can we please just eat without you messing with the girl!?" Saryia let go of my face and smiled at her.

"I'll tell ya bestie, her lips are so soft. I'll make sure to be kissing them very soon." She grinned at me. I looked around for Odin, I didn't see him.

"Odin, where are you?"

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I was relived to hear his voice.

"Nothing, I just was worried when I didn't see you."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later, bye." I looked back at Saryia and  quickly looked back at my plate. 

"Look at me Haty." I shivered. I gulped and looked up into her light blue eyes. Her hand touched my cheek. Her touch sent chills down my spine and through my body. She just stared at me with admiration in her eyes. That's a little different. 

"Your eyes are so pretty. There really dark brown. Aren't they Jamie?" Jamie nodded she didn't look up. Saryia smiled, she looked at me then took her hand away.

"Come to me later on tonight. Wear one of the dresses." She smiled at me again. I gulped praying that Jamie would say something to get me out of it.

"What will she do when she is in there?" Jamie asked through her clenched teeth. Saryia smiled then violently pulled me into her lap. She looked right into my eyes pulling back my dark brown hair.

"Whatever I tell her to do." Terror dripped from my eyes and that just made Saryia smile.

"No, please Saryia don't do that." Jamie begged. Saryia got me off her lap and stood up holding my hand tightly.

"I can do what I want to her. Don't worry I'll give you all the details after. Come along darling let's pick out a pretty dress for you to wear for me." She pulled me away from the table. I tried to anchor my feet so she couldn't take me, but Saryia just tugged me along. I looked back at Jamie. She was paralyzed in fear. I reached out my hand begging for her help. I wanted to run back to Jamie and hug her tight. I wanted her to protect me, but now she could do nothing for me. I know when someone is beat in a fight, and Saryia would beat the living hell out of Jamie if she tried to help me. I remembered my promise to Odin. I had to do what she told me to, but I thought to myself was it really worth it?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

126K 4.2K 31
Serafina Davidson thought she was normal. Until she's pulled into the world of supernatural creatures by her supposed Alpha mate, Quinn Harris. Only...
834K 14.4K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
56.2K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
124K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...