Mr. Bieber's Assistant / Jaur...

By southsidesariana

Lauren Jauregui just moved from Miami to LA, to find a new start from her nasty past. She notices there is a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Notice
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Notice
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel is UP

Chapter 15

1.1K 34 24
By southsidesariana

Justin's POV

My sister Jazmyn Bieber. She was best friends with Isabella. Little did Jazzy know what Isabella was. A hoe, a cheating ass whore. You get the memo.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

My sister laughed, "Actually nothing. Mom forced me out here because she couldn't handle me anymore so sent me here."

My jaw locked. To have my little sister by my side. Living in my home with me for the next couple days. I would not have it.

"Well I am sending you back. I got to much shit on my hands right now for you to be coming to stay with me." I fumed.

"I won't bother you. I won't interrupt your time with your hoes. I mean I understand."

I growled as I turned around to the elevator and pulled out my key card. I hear my sister following behind me laughing with Isabella. I pulled out my phone to text Mary.

"Congrats, you get to see Jazzy. Mom, sent her to me to some how straighten her out."

I hear Jazzy speak up behind me. "So I am pretty sure, you should be getting off soon. Let's go out and fuck shit up."

"Can't." I lied.

"Why?" She screamed as her eyes bulged out of her eye sockets.

"Because..I can't Jazzy." I said grabbing the paper work off my desk as I stared at the video footage as it still wouldn't load. I was getting irritated at this point. I decided to leave it there overnight. I collected all my belongings and locked my door. I then looked around for anybody.

"Why are you acting like that?" I hear Jazzy ask with a giggle.

"Would you shut the fuck up?" I spat glaring at her.

She zipped her lip as she looked at me in shock and fear.

I kept walking when I heard heels. I continued to walk when I saw a shadow behind me and Jazzy. I stopped and turned around. Jazzy began to laughing,"It was one of our shadow idiot."

It wasn't. I knew my shadow and I knew my sister's damn shadow. I've seen this figure before. I began walking back to my office quickly.

Lauren's POV

I cheered on Stephen as he already had 40 points this game and he hit the buzzer. Camila sat with the rest of the family down further. I saw Stephen come running up to me after the game was over. He picked me up and twirled me as I laughed. I then see a reporter rush over to us.

"What is this Stephen Curry? A big win for the Warriors to start off the season and a beautiful new girlfriend." The reported smiles pushing the microphone in Stephen's face.

"I'm not his gi-" I said before Stephen cut me off.

"It's a big win. She's not my girlfriend. Just someone special to me." He smiled before looking at me with a bigger grin.

I smiled back. Finally he understood.

We walked away from the reporter as Stephen had his arm around me. Klay came up to us, "Well hello lovely."

"Uhm hi." I said blushing.

"I've heard a lot about you from this guy right here." Klay said nudging Stephen.

I giggled as Stephen rolled his eyes. "Does he really talk that much about me?" I smirked kissing Stephen's cheek.

"Like you wouldn't believe." Klay laughed harder.

Stephen bit his lip as he looked at me in complete awe. "Hurry up so we can get out of here." I said pushing him.

"Oh you two doing dirty shit tonight." Klay ran before me or Stephen could hit him.

"Stay right here and I will meet you back here. Got it?"

"Got it." I stammered with a toothless smile.

Stephen kissed my cheek before running off into the locker room. I smiled as I walked around in the back for a little bit then I decided to go outside and meet Stephen outside instead, right before I could text him. I got a call from Justin. I slid it right to answer. "Hello?"

"Wow you answered." His voice echoed through my ears. I missed him.

"Oh come on. I don't hate you that much." I giggled.

"Sometimes you act like you do." Justin pouted.

"Yeah, well that is because you bring it upon yourself." I bit my lip craving him.

I craved Justin as crazy as it sounds. I wanted him to pin me up against a wall and just kiss me all over and make love to me. He was so gentle and the way he touched me. We hadn't even had sex yet and I swear he makes my panties wet.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"Nothing. Why?" I asked confused.

"You sure aren't missing me baby girl. I can tell you miss Daddy J." I hear him say. I could imagine him right now. Probably smirking and giving that look that sends me wanting to fuck him.

"And if I do miss you?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Is somebody getting flirty with me?"

"Maybe." I giggled.

"You can't do that to me. Especially from miles and miles away. It makes it even more difficult for me." Justin whined powerless.

"I think its quite funny if you ask me."

"Oh really? Keep playing and I will show you funny when you get back." I hear Justin laugh which I rarely hear and honestly it made me happy to hear it.

"Oooo I am so scared." I said with a sprinkle of sarcasm.

"The more shit you talk, the more you are going to get it."

"What are you going to do...suffocate me with some cuddles or hold me down and tickle me." I roll my eyes as I still hold the phone up to my ear.

"Now come on Lauren. You know I don't cuddle."

I gulped. The fact I wanted Justin so bad and I couldn't bare to let myself to have him. He was also a douche bag and a hoe. He had a wandering eye and I couldn't take that.

"It's okay. We can do more than cuddling Daddy J." I said as a smile formed on my face as I knew I had Justin Bieber with blue balls.

"You-You what..." I hear his breaths get louder and faster.

Before I could answer. I saw Stephen coming towards me. I gulped. "I got to go. Sorry. See you soon."

I hung up the phone before smiling at Stephen.

"Who was that?" Stephen asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uhm Dinah was just saying how she missed me already and stuff like that." I lied.

Damn I missed Justin. I bit my lip as I began to think of him.

Justin's POV

Was I dreaming or did Lauren really say that shit to me? I had to fuck. Why couldn't she be here. Damn it Lauren. I pulled out my phone and began to call Jayde. She picked up with a high spirited energy.

"Hey. Can you come over?" I asked.

"You know I am there." She said.

I then hung up and proceeded to think about Lauren. Lauren was so going to get it when she got back. I couldn't wait.

Stephen's POV

I was trying to show Lauren extra love. I missed her. Something told me that she had feelings for Justin though which hurt me. I kept telling myself, you can change her mind. Don't worry Stephen. I put in a movie on the couch as Lauren and I cuddled. She laid her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head. She smiled as she kissed me on the lips but I decided to not let go. As we then were making out and I began to pull up her shirt. She was left in her jeans and bra. I could feel the tension rising, but before I could unclasp her bra. She pushed me off.

"Stephen, I can't." She said.

"I-I'm sorry." I said itching the back of my head.

"It's fine. It's just I have strong beliefs. I don't have sex with guys that I don't date. It's all my fault." She before getting up and walking to the bedroom that I let her sleep in. I was hoping me and her could cuddle in my bed tonight but I guessed I went ahead and fucked that up.

Lauren's POV

My heart began beating a mile a minute. I liked Stephen. I cared for Stephen. I truly did love him enough that I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him but my heart wasn't with him. I don't know how to tell him. Better yet, I didn't want to tell him that I loved somebody else. That somebody else that took his ex from him. He would be in so much pain if he found out that I was in love with Justin.

Justin had those light caramel eyes that lit up my entire world when I looked into them. When he would smirk devilish at me. Or even when he would smile. His smile brighten my day. To have his arm tight around me to protect me from the outside world. I loved everything. When he got angry and jaw would lock tight, trying to hold back his anger and emotions. I loved Justin and I wanted his more than ever. I pulled out my phone to text him but nothing. I waited a few minutes and texted him again. I then dozed off into a deep sleep in the guest bedroom at Stephen's.

Justin's POV

I laid bare and tired next to Jayde. She was passed out. I had left Jazzy at my pride of home with Mary. I was at the penthouse for the fact I had Jayde over. Jayde and the rest of my hoes meant nothing to me. I laid in the bed as I stared up at the ceiling. I missed Lauren. She wasn't even gone that long but I wanted her by my side. I wanted to protect and aid her. She wasn't close for me to do that and it bothered me. I decided to turn on the TV to drown out Jayde's loud ass. She didn't snore but she breathed so loud which was annoying as fuck. I pulled out my phone as the news channel was on the TV. I smiled at the texts from Lauren.

"Hey, thought I should let you know. I will be back tomorrow. I don't know it seems weird here. I wanna be back in LA."

I then proceeded to read the next text from her. "I think it's more I miss you and wish I was obeying every single one of your commands ;)." I smiled at my phone. But before I could reply back with something. I then looked up at the TV and saw Stephen at tonight's game.

"Stephen was seen with a special girl tonight at his game who he swept her off feet and twirled her after the big win." The reporter said. I saw the video of Lauren and Stephen. My nostrils flared as jealously rose in me. She lied to me to see Stephen. Why didn't she just tell me she wanted to see him? I knew she loved Stephen. She was just like Selena. She was playing me for a fucking fool. I turned the TV off and threw the remote across the bedroom. I laid down and went to sleep angry.

Lauren's POV

I woke up and left Stephen. I kissed his cheek as I felt that he was upset at himself for last night. But more importantly. Justin hadn't texted me back. I texted him some more over breakfast with Stephen. Justin still hadn't replied so when I landed back in LA. I got a taxi to take me back to the house. I found Dinah sleeping on the couch. I tiptoed to me and Camila's room to get some work clothes on. I then hurried out the door out to the city and to Justin's building. I saw the big building that I so dearly missed. I walked in proudly as I see Isabella at the front desk. I walked right past her. I didn't want to hear her shit today. I wanted to see Justin. I imagined me running to him and jumping in his arms as he kissed me passionately. The thought had my stomach churning. I put my keycard up to the elevator. I walked in and clicked Justin's floor. The elevator then stopped. I saw Dylan get in. "Well, well, well." He smiled walking in. He began walking towards me with an evil smile across his face. I saw the doors shut behind him. "Dylan, I am sorry." I said wincing at him coming over me. He punch me in the ribs. "You left without telling me where you went." I let out a small cry.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry. I should've told you." I cried out.

He brought his palms up to my neck and held on tight to it. I tried to remain calm. All I could think about is if Justin would just walk in and save the day. Maybe I should tell him.

He gripped tighter and tighter. I began to not be able to breathe. He kneed me in my stomach. I sobbed out. The elevator doors to Justin's floor then opened. He let go and I ran out.

"I will see you after you get off sweetheart." He smiled as I started running towards Justin's office as I now realized. I had to conceal myself in front of Justin. I walked in to find Justin on his computer looked irritated and angry.

"Hi- Justin." I said with a small smile as the thoughts of Dylan came rushing back into my head.

He didn't say anything. He continued to watch his computer. Not type on the keyboard or click on the mouse. Just stared at the computer screen.

"Justin?" I asked.

He looked over to me. His bright caramel eyes were a dark black. I knew he was mad at me. Why though? What did I do?

"Why did you lie to me?" He demanded.

"Lie? What are you talking about?" I asked completely confused on what he was talking about.

"I saw you last night. You went and saw Stephen and didn't tell me..why?" He asked I saw his jaw lock.

"Because Justin, I promised him a long time ago and I knew you would react this. Please don't make this how we start me coming back." I whimpered.

Justin's nostrils began to flare, "How could I not?" He asked. "YOU LIED TO ME!! BETTER YET LIED TO ME ABOUT GOING TO SEE STEPHEN."

I was silent. I knew Justin hated liars but he hated Stephen. It's like you can't win with him.

"You know something. You were talking all this shit and and being all flirty with me while you were gone. Why? I know you love Stephen. Come out and admit it." He said slamming his hands on his desk.

"I was actually coming to tell you some good news but I guess you don't care to hear it."

"What your pregnant with Stephen's baby? Congrats slut. You did it. You are just like every other girl I know. You tug on my heart strings and hurt me physically and emotionally. You were supposed to be mine and no one else's."

"Don't fucking say another word to me. Please." I said sitting in the chair and scooting up to the computer. I was having an off day already. Nothing I had imagined or planned it to be.

Justin's POV

We had both been working for quite a while now. The room was quiet. I looked at her as pain continued to rise. She had me on a leash like a dog. I was wrapped up around her little finger. Anything she wanted, I came bringing it to her. She had me complete awe. I was captivated by her, even when she pissed me off. What am I talking about. Especially when she pissed me off. The fact I thought about her all the time but I continue to treat her like shit. It's just girls fucked me over too many time sin the past for me to trust her. She was never boring to talk to or hang out with. I craved her attention. There was never a time when I didn't see her looking hot as fuck. I loved hearing her laugh, it made me warm inside. I won't admit my love for her. She loved Stephen, which was evident. Anyways I Justin Bieber will not have another girlfriend. Maybe, I could just fuck her. No, I couldn't. I would be breaking her heart in two. I couldn't do it. Damn you Lauren Jauregui. I then hear a sniffle. Her now strong body was shaking a bit. I knew this was all my fault. My computer dinged that the footage was up. I proceeded to watch Lauren is pain and hurt. I then glanced at the first video on my screen. The play button was hovered over the video. It was Lauren in her outfit today on the video. I saw Lauren and that new guy in the video. I look back at Lauren trying to cover her sobs and she moves her hair to one side. I see two big bruises on her fragile neck. I sprang up out of my chair.

"Who did this?" I yelled rubbing my thumb over the bruises on her neck as if I could heal her.

"Justin." I hear her whimper. "I have something to tell you. I just don't want you to go off and do something you will regret."

"TELL ME NOW!" I roared.

"Justin, promise me you won't." Lauren said looking at me with tears filling in her beautiful green eyes.

___________________________________

BLDFJG OKAY BEFORE YOU SHOOT ME. JAUREN HAD TO HAVE THEIR LITTLE ARGUMENT. YOU KNOW JUSTIN HATES LIARS BUT LAUREN DIDNT WANT TO UPSET HIM BC OBVIOUSLY SHE LOVES JUSTIN. BUT DAMN JUSTIN SAID SOME PRETTY HARSH THINGS TO LAUREN. DID HE NOT. RUDE ASS. ANYWAYS THE WAY JUSTIN DESCRIBED LAUREN. HOW FUCKING CUTE. KDSLGJDF JAUREN FEELS. JAUREN FUCKING FEELS. JAUREN GOT SO CUTE AND LOVEY DOVEY IN THIS CHAPTER AND IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES. AND I CANT WAIT TILL LAUREN TELLS JUSTIN BC HES GOING TO GO FUCKING BALLISTIC WHETHER HE PROMISES LAUREN OR NOT. I CANT WAIT, DAMN I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER.

BTW WHO DO YOU THINK IS GETTING IN JUSTINS OFFICE. AND BEFORE YOU THINK ITS DYLAN. ITS NOT. BUT ITS TWO PEOPLE IN REALITY AND THEY DON'T KNOW ONE ANOTHER ARE DOING IT AS WELL. IF THAT MAKES SENSE.

I LOVE YOU BABIES SO MUCH. PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR FAVORITE PARTS LIKE ALWAYS. LIKE GIVE ME FEEDBACK AND STUFF. IT INSPIRES ME FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS. LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND KEEP TELLING YOUR SHITTY ASS FRIENDS WHO DONT READ IT TO READ IT.

I LOVE YOU CUTE LITTLE HOES. XOXOXO

BTW I PUT THE FEELING BY JUSTIN FT HALSEY UP NEAR THE GIF OF JUSTIN BC I FEEL LIKE THIS SONG FITS LAUREN AND JUSTIN RELATIONSHIP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 24.8K 23
❝Touch her again, and we'll fucking kill you.❞ She was Lauren Jauregui. By day, she was an international rockstar with a bad attitude and a penchant...
7.5K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...
165K 3.8K 45
Camila Cabello has been working as Michel Jauregui's secretary at Jauregui Incorporated. One of the biggest companies in the United States. One day...
162K 4.9K 15
CFO Lauren Jauregui finds herself in a particularly difficult position when the stripper she's fallen for shows up at her office―as her new employee.