The Hollows Of Hiraeth (โœ”๏ธ) |...

By __queenly__

Have you ever feared for your life? Due to recent circumstances, Sky Forest knows that feeling like the back... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Seven: Part Two
Chapter Ninety-Eight: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Eight: Part Two
Chapter Ninety-Nine: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Nine: Part Two
Chapter One-Hundred: Part One
Chapter One-Hundred: Part Two
Epilogue
โ™” THE SEQUEL โ™”

Chapter Twenty-Five

53 4 0
By __queenly__

^ Sky in the outfit I describe 👇🏼 ^

_________________________________

T h e   H o l l o w s   O f
H I R A E   T  H
_________________________________

I jolted awake as something hit me in the face. I turned to my side to discover it was a pillow.

"We have an assembly in half an hour." Jameson's voice rang out from the other side of the room. I narrowed my eyes at him after sussing out what had happened.

"You did not just throw a pillow at me." My voice lowered but I probably looked more half asleep than I did threatening. Jameson turned to face me and I gave him a deathly stare—but he didn't react.

"You missed breakfast." He told me instead and I frowned. I did? Looking up at the clock above my door I saw that it was eleven am. Since it was Monday, the breakfast hours ran from six in the morning (for all those weird early people) until nine (for me).

I bit my lip and confirmed that I had indeed missed breakfast. I sighed and rolled out of my bed. Jameson had left my room and walked into his when I started to rummage through my clothes.

I found a cropped jumper and decided to pair it with my favourite pair of acid washed ripped jeans. After quickly washing, I slipped on the clothes and hung the pendant—that I had received at the hospital—around my neck. I frowned at it, mentally asking it where it had come from, who had sent it.

I groaned in frustration and picked up my school bag to distract myself from the necklace, throwing it on my shoulder and quickly glancing at myself in the mirror. I nodded approvingly and then moved to the door where I met Jameson.

He pulled the door open for me to walk through, but closed it moments after. I frowned as he stared down at my–

"What's that?" He questioned in a demanding tone as he prodded at the necklace. I froze briefly before gazing down at the necklace.

"I received it at the hospital," I shrugged, "I don't know who it's from though." I told him and Jameson's eyes met mine momentarily before he tore his gaze away. He shifted around me so that he was facing my back and moved my hair out of the way. I felt chills shoot down my spine as his fingers grazed against my skin.

I was so focused on this unfamiliar feeling that I didn't even realise what he was doing. Jameson had taken off the necklace and tossed it to the side.

"What the hell?" I sounded more confused than angry. Jameson rolled his eyes in response and I raised my eyebrows at him as if challenging him for a response.

"I didn't like it." He told me with a shrug and I punched him in the stomach. Jameson looked shocked for a moment, and then his expression relaxed when his eyebrow rose in question.

"I didn't like it." I retorted and pushed past him to exit our room, and was halfway down the corridor when Jameson had finished locking our door.

"Hurry up, JJ! We have an assembly to get to!" I shouted over my shoulder and I could've sworn I heard a string of profanities fall from Jameson's lips.

When Jameson and I finally reached the assembly, we weren't as late as I had thought we would be. There were few seats left but it looked as if the assembly had barely started.

I soon found Avery and the other girls chatting and I spotted a free chair in the row behind them. I left Jameson with his guardian squad and walked over to the seat. Then, some random guy came out of nowhere and shimmied into the row and took my seat. Wow.

I stood there stupidly with my mouth hanging open in disgust. The guy was hot—the rude, hot kind. The kind that has all the girls plastered to them. Although I hated this unknown guy with all the hate I could muster up, he did remind me of Carter slightly.

Of course, they aren't totally similar, but they did have similar qualities. A charming blonde and jerk. I shook away the thoughts of Carter and focused on the boy smiling smugly at me.

After checking me out he offered, "You can sit on my lap?" The guy gave me a quick wink after and I mentally threw up.

"You can sit in hell." I snapped back and Avery turned around to see the commotion.

"I'll see you there then." The guy threw back, leaning back in the chair. I eyed him angrily and I hoped my eyes would shoot daggers to destroy that beautiful face.

"I'd have ripped your eyes out before then." I hurled at him before swiftly turning around and striding over to where Jameson stood at the back. The boy in question was talking to the blond guy I probably should've learned the name of.

The guy noticed me before Jameson had and grinned. "Hi, Sky!" He greeted, overly excited. Oh wait, I've got it; his name is Harrison—Harry.

I smiled and nodded in response as Jameson eyed me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked him defensively. Jameson continued to look at me and I rolled my eyes as I leaned against the wall. "There are no seats." I gestured to the assembly hall.

"There are plenty of seats." He stated and I took a good look at the hall. Jameson was right, of course—there were quite a few seats left.

"Not the seat I wanted." I crossed my arms over my chest as I tried to set the annoying guy on fire with my eyes.

"Oh God, this is so sad; Sky didn't get her own way." Jameson couldn't sound any less bored even if he tried—so I stomped on his foot in response.

Jameson swore. "Jesus, you're violent today." He shook his head at me and I jabbed his arm.

"Don't blaspheme." I warned him. Jameson looked at me dead in the eyes with an annoyed expression on his face before ignoring me.

Jameson started a conversation with Harry again and Max joined in shortly after. I looked at the front of the hall and tapped my foot impatiently as I wondered when the assembly would actually start.

Someone slipped in beside me and I turned to see it was Harry. Okay?

"So we haven't really spoken a lot," He began and I quirked up a single eyebrow at him. "I mean—you and Jameson seem to get along well, so I was just wondering if–"

The short clap from a teacher at the front of the hall broke him off. I actually contemplated thanking the teacher for the perfectly timed intervention.

"Welcome to this weeks assembly," Greeted the teacher who I had come to know as the assistant headteacher of this academy, Mr Gerratill.

"We have a lovely assembly prepared for you," It was probably shit. "But first, an important announcement." My ears perked up and I actually paid attention.

"There have been a lot of rumours about the departure of Mr Manwell, a former PE teacher of ours." I froze. My mouth went dry and my fingers hit my thigh as they trembled.

Harry didn't seem to notice my quiet outburst, which was good. However, if Mr Gerratill continued, I'm sure the whole of the school would find out that it was, in fact, my fault that Mr Manwell left.

I turned to my right to glance quickly at Avery. She was looking anywhere but up and I turned away.

"The rumours are true," Gasps echoed around the room and I saw as the guardians around me began to trade questions.

I gulped and then my eyes met Jameson's. I paused and considered the effect his gaze was having on me. But then I tore my gaze away—there was no effect, of course.

"I don't want to throw anybody into the fire, but I would like to make this an awareness to everyone." Oh crap.

"So, without targeting anyone," He continued. Oh God, stop! "Mr Manwell is being punished for a sexually abusive act upon someone in the PE changing rooms." The whole room erupted into both shouts and whispers. The teacher quietened them down and then swiftly proceeded on with the assembly; Safe Sex.

I didn't really care about teenage pregnancy at that moment as I felt nausea hit me—the room tilted slightly. I fell onto Harry who caught me effortlessly. I steadied myself by using his arm for support.

Harry leaned down, "Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear.

"I'm getting faint from standing up too long." I responded with a smile. Harry frowned but his lips met my ear again.

"You should get some air." He pointed to the fire exit about a metre from me. I'd have to walk past the guardians, including Jameson, but some air sounded pretty tempting. I nodded and manoeuvred my way through everyone, throwing apologies over my shoulder as I went.

When I finally reached the door I gently jolted it open, trying to make as little noise as possible. I closed the doors behind me as carefully as I had opened them.

I breathed in and out for a few seconds, trying to calm myself down. Then a rustle in the bushes caught my attention. I edged back to the fire door—but then realised it only opened one way, and I lost that way when I had closed the doors. How stupid am

My own thoughts were cut short as, suddenly, a hand wrapped around my mouth and pulled me into a choke hold. My eyes widened in shock as I tried to escape the stronghold of the unknown.

_________________________________

RIP SKY FOREST:
CHAPTER 1 – CHAPTER 25

When the author isn't dedicated enough to find her characters date of birth
(23/08/idk)

So then

Who liked the skyson it was great sorry about the ending but wasn't it great

Wait, Sky abused Jameson

SKY DOESN'T SHIP SKYSON

The end

_____________
Next update: Sunday
_____________

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX SPOILER:

What happens to Sky?

Who attacks her?

Does she survive?

(I hope she does I ship #skyson so hard)

—If I was ever a reader of this book

That's vain, sorry

Love from the vainest human,

Chloe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1.4K 52
A storm is raging, deep and strong Penetrating the walls of despair, Its angry faรงade slowly growing, Beneath the happy faces, it bears. -tintinspy ...
39 1 1
Rae Morningstar has two amazing boyfriends... so when a third love interest comes into the mix, he starts to struggle with his day-to-day. From work...
708K 25.1K 74
"๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ค๐™›...
58.3K 1.8K 37
"It's torture every time you look at me." "You will be fine." "Oh, baby. I hope I will be or I'll have to come back and haunt your fine ass. Then you...