Fake Family (BWWM)

By BrittanyBridgewater

Ryan DeLuca grew up with parnets always away on business or always comparing him to his older brother Dante D... More

Ryan's Prologue
Nia's Prologue
Chapter 1
Answers
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Not an Update, but
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Clear Up
Authors Note
Sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

5.8K 281 43
By BrittanyBridgewater

Nia's Pov

Knowing that Don was here in New Orleans was pretty unsettling, but something deep inside of me knew we had to sit down and walk about everything that has happened.

Things between me and my mother are no better now than they were earlier. I honestly don't know if I can forgive her and my father for keeping such a secret, but right now I need to get ready to meet with my demon of an ex.

I decided to chose the place where we met and I choose the place my grandmother took me as a child Annie Ruths Kitchen. Its a laid back soul food place and somewhere that Don couldn't get the wrong to impression about our relationship.

Tonight I wearing some leggings and denim shirt, nothing to fancy. According to Grammy Lo tomorrow where going to learn more about mysterious family gift, something I'm looking forward to actually...

*Phone Rings*

Nia- Hello Nia Andrews

??- So formal for what reason.

N- Ryan such a welcomed distraction, how is Malven.

Ryan - Well its going great, I met my mother. My other mom, Lauren, and Janae popped up and I found out we have a younger sister.

Nia- Your joking right

Ry- No I wish so what about you.

N- I'm going to have dinner with Don.

Ry- Nia are you having second thoughts about our arrangement.

N- No Ryan I'm not, I just need to officially end this chapter in my life. Has the adoption agency search been?

Ry- Its going well, but I have to go were meeting my sister in a few.

N- Bye Ryan

R- Bye Big Booty Nia, don't let Don touch my ass.

N- Goodbye asshole

Ry- Bye

*End of Convo*

I swear Ryan is an annoying bastard sometimes. Now I need to meet the biggest ass of my life.
____________________________________________________________________

Walking into Annie Ruths Kitchen, I realized the change instantly. It was more hip, but still had that down home feeling attached to it. I sat down on the outside porch patiently waiting for one of the biggest mistakes of my life and as on cue he walked in. Seeing him dressed in a black half leather shirt and hat with gold chains, made me compare him instantly to Ryan. He was more focused on the flashy things about life were Ryan was more focused on the simple things and he had more money. Don was more concerned with being famous and known, were Ryan was more focused on continuing to build his already huge Empire.

Don- So are you going to act like I'm standing right here.

Nia- Hello Don

Don- Don, what happened to baby.

N- Baby is reserved for my Fiance and you look nothing like him.

D- Since when are you engaged and to what loser.

N- I got engaged the other night and Ryan is far from a loser.

D- Wait your joking right? You can't be engaged to that white boy! We just broke up a week ago.

N- Look at the rock on my finger and tell me I'm lying. We both know you don't have enough stacks to afford some shit like this and I told you at the hospital that white MAN has been hitting it R right for sometime now.

D- I know your lying, because you don't have the guts to cheat on anyone.

N- The old me wouldn't have cheated on you, but the new Nia has no feelings for you and has no problem sleeping with another man.

D- So you mean to tell me I was right this whole time and you were being a hoe.

N- Wait I'm a hoe for doing the same thing you were. WOW the double standard you childish little boys display. You see you can't be mad for me doing the same thing you did. Your behaviour drove me into the arms of another man, a man who I'm marrying in three weeks, in fact you and your whore I mean my sister are invited.

D- Nia this is some dumb joke right.

N - far from a joke actually, were getting married in Malven in three weeks and your invite will be in the mail soon. Also have your shit out of my house by next week, I need to have it clean for my new tenants.

D- Wait your giving up the our house.

N- No, I'm renting my house out and need to be gone asap.

D- You legally can't do that.

N- ACTUALLY yes I can, you see when you went to LA and had all your mail forwarded you Cali, you gave up all legal rights to being a so called tenant. So you better call Tyrone, but you can use my damn phone at all bastard. Waitress can you come over please.

D- Nia

Waitress- What can I get yall

Nia - You can get me the fried chicken plater with a side of mac N cheese, mustard greens, and some skillet cornbread with ice tea and this is all to go.

D- Nia do you really need to he eating that, your big enough.

N- Well that's ok, Ryan loves my curves just they way they are. Therefore you opinion is very irrelevant. Also miss can I have an order of beignets.

D - Nia are you seriously throwing away our relationship.

N- I love this song,
Send my love to your new lover
Treat her better
We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts
We both know we ain't kids no more
Send my love to your new lover
Treat her better
We gotta let go of all of our ghosts
We both know we ain't kids.

D- Really Nia

N- Really it's officially time to let go. I hope you treat my sister better than you treated me. Also your no longer a client of mines, good bye.

After I got my food walking out of that restaurant, felt good. It was like a weight was finally lifted off of my shoulder. I think that I can officially leave Don in the past.

D - Nia

N - What now

D- I look forward to seeing your wedding, goodbye love.

With that he walked away, how slowly could I forget that I told him i was getting married in three weeks.

*phone Convo*

??- Hello Ryan

N- Ryan we have a huge problem

R- Hey Nia and I'm sure your over thinking it.

N- No its a huge problem, I had dinner with Don.

R- How did that go, you didn't sleep with him did you. Or are you guys getting back together, because Nia he so doesn't ,

N- HELL NO, I kinda of told him we where getting married in three weeks.

R- That's funny Nia, that's a good joke.

N- I'm not joking Ryan.

R - HOW IN THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSE TO PLAN A MASSIVE WEDDING IN THREE DAMN WEEKS.

N- First of all stop screaming bastard. Second, just reserve the chapel and ballroom at your hotel in Malven and leave the rest to me, bye.

*Hangs Up on Ryan*

??- Hello

Nia- Ava is me we have an emergency.
___________________________________________________________________

SORRY SORRY SORRY

I know I haven't updated in forever, but my first semester back at school as been hectic. Christmas break is here so I will be updating much more and looking to finish Noelle's story over the break. So thank you and all for being patient and on a good note looks like this semester was a success.

Thank you

Love Britt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 39
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
17K 396 68
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
184K 1K 190
Mature content
113K 3.8K 40
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...