From boys to teens to men:A M...

By brealuvs888

Everyone has to grow up one day. It's a struggle but its a part of life. Well when your a bad boy like rayan... More

From boys to teens to men:A Mindless Behavior Story
the start of our friendship
my situation right now
getting what i want
who knew this would come out
the girls side of the story
morning and night
checking on you
a month later
getting married
The honeymoon phase
couples retreat
girl power
got some questions please answer them
boys rule! part 1
boys rule part 2
the aftermath
how ya doing?
don't wanna give in so we both gave up
NIKKI AND PRODIGY'S WEDDING DAY!
hospital final chapter
not a chapter

don't tell

199 3 0
By brealuvs888

princeton(jacob) pov

jacob-*i was at work and i couldnt focus worth nothing.what is wrong with me?o i know why.amya fucking ass is fucking pregnant.i never cursed so damn much in my life but i just want to scream.look ill admit that i fucked her.it was once and i did use a condom like i always do with other girls.i hope she was fucking other dudes around the same time because i cant deal with losing x.i love her too much even though i cheated on her.i looked up to see roc snapping his fingers in front of my face.*what?

chresanto-your zoned.whats up?

jacob-amya is pregnant.

chresanto-you better talk to her.

jacob-i know.i cant really talk to her without x being there.

chresanto-you have to do something.*i shook my head.*

jacob-how was your date?

chresanto-fun.we went to that new arcade.

jacob-why to the arcade?

chresanto-its to cold to take her to the beach.

jacob-ok ill give you that one.*he shrugged and i looked at my cup of coffee.i didnt even want it right now.i got up and went to my boss office.*can i take a 20 minute walk?

boss-jake i need you here.

jacob-sir im not all the way here today.please.ill work overtime i just need a walk.

boss-alright.10 minutes though.x would kill me.

jacob-thank you sir.*i walked out of the building and i just walked down to x building.it was about 3 blocks away.i looked at it and i walked inside.i saw amya.*amya!*she turned to me and smiled.i walked over.*we need to talk.

amya-ok.when?

jacob-after work.ill meet you at your place.

amya-ok.*i walked out and walked back to my office.i hope things go well.*

chresanto(roc royal) pov

chresanto-*after work i went to my house and chilled.i was starting to get bored so i dressed to get out.when i was about to put my shirt on i got a call from assiral.i smiled and answered it.*hey.

assiral-hi.um..theres a party tonight.do you want to come?

chresanto-yea.where is it?*she gave me the address and i drove to the party.i saw people outside jamming which made me laugh a little.i walked inside and it was dark as shit besides the probe lights.i walked to the dance floor and i just danced a little trying to find assiral.i bumped into someone and when i turned around it was ray.i gave him dap.*what you doing here?

ray-d made me come.what about you?

chresanto-assiral.im trying to find where she is.

ray-i think shes upstairs.*i nodded and walked upstairs.i opened door after door.the last door i opened i saw her laying on the bed with her eyes closed.shes sleeping?i walked over and closed the door before i walked to her side.i rubbed her cheek and she opened her eyes.she smiled which made me smile in return.*

chresanto-theres a party going on and your sleeping.

assiral-i know.come on.*she got up and i looked at her.she had on some form fitting jeans,a plaid button up and some short heel boots.it looked cute on her.i got up and i heard we found love playing.she pulled me on the dance floor and we danced the night away.after the party she walked me to my caar.*

chresanto-you sure you dont need a ride?

assiral-i have my own car ok?*i nodded and she smiled.she kissed my cheek and walked to a blue car.i saw her drive by honking her horn.i smiled and got in my car.im glad she brought me out.when  got home i took my clothes off and laid in bed.she texted me so i just texted her until like 3 am.i do have to work in a few hours but ill be fine.*

prodigy(craig) pov

craig-*i drove to nikkis house.i drove to the mechanic she likes to go to thats about 30 minutes away from her house.*so why do you like this place?

nikki-i dont.i get discounts because the owner likes me.*i looked at her like for real.she started cracking up which made me crack a smile.*but for real they used to fix my parents cars so i thought they could help me out.

prodigy-now that sounds like you.*she smiled and i smiled.when we got there i parked my car and got out with her.we walked to the front desk.*

nikki-hi.my name is nikki nhial.i was supposed to pick my car up today.*the lady nodded and typed her name in the computer.*

lady-bob will be here shortly about your car.sit in the waiting room until he comes out please.*she nodded and we walked to the chairs.she sat down and i stood up.*

nikki-prod sit.*i shook my head.she tried to pull me to her chair.i chuckled at her efforts.*why are you so heavy?

craig-i workout.*i looked at her smiling and she hit me in my chest.*

nikki-whatever craig.*she rolled her eyes and sat down.i walked over and sat on the chair arm.i pulled my phone out to call my wife.there was no answer so i left a message.*

craig-hey baby.look im gonna be home late tonight so ill see you when i see you.love you bye.*i hung up and a short man with a thinning hair line walked over.*

**-nikki?

nikki-yup.hi bob.

bob-hi.look your car is still acting up so well need another week ok?*she sighed and nodded.*

prodigy-whats wrong with her car?

bob-her speakers need to be changed and her remote isnt working.

craig-what was wrong with your car before?

nikki-the remote.

bob-well try to take it off of your car because its defective.

nikki-thats fine.*they nodded.she stood up and hugged bob.we both left.i opened the door for her.she got in and i walked on my side.*im sorry prod.

craig-nick its fine.ill take you home ok?

nikki-actually drop me off at the pizza place around the corner because im hungry.

prodigy-me too.

nikki-want to join me?

craig-sure.*i drove off to the pizzaa place.she ordered the pizza.she knows what type of pizza i like.i paid for it and then we went to her place to eat.we watched 21 jumpstreet.after the movie i hugged her goodnight and went home.i walked through my front door to see mary asleep on the couch.i picked her up and she jolted awake.*its only me.*she nodded.i picked her up fully and walked upstairs.*

mary-im not pregnant.

craig-ok.well just try again later.right now im tired.

mary-prod what if i cant have kids?

craig-dont discourage yourself.

mary-ok.*i took my clothes off and laid next to her.i held her close and fell asleep.*

rayan(ray) pov

ray-*i was laying in my bed watching some keek videos on my phone.i made a quick keek and then when i was about to post it i got a call from d.i answered the phone.*what up d?

debriana-party tonight.you down?

ray-you already know baby girl.where at?*she gave me the address.i got ready and picked her up.we walked inside and it was live for real.i pulled her to the middle of the dance floor and we danced.i bumped into roc so i talked to him for a second.after that i continued to dance with d.love song came on so i pulled her close.she wrapped her arms around my neck.*so when can i have another date?

debriana-when you ask properly.

ray-debriana i would like to take you on another date.

debriana-ok.where at?

ray-ill tell tomorrow.

debriana-so the dates tomorrow?

ray-maybe.i dont know.*i winked at her and spun her around.i wrapped my arms around her waist.after the party i drove her home.*so ill text you when i get in the house ok?*she nodded and kissed my cheek.*thats it?

debriana-dont push your luck.*i chuckled and watched her walk in the house.i drove home and took my clothes off except for my boxers.i texted d for about an hour.i saw that some girls wanted to come over.i decided to let one come since i havent had any in a minute.i walked downstairs and i heard a knock.i answered the door and saw her.she was wearing a tight red dress with matching heels.i smiled and pulled her to the couch.*

jacob (princeton) pov

jacob-*after work i went straight to amyas place.i need to find out whats going on.when i got there i knocked on the door.she answered it.*

amya-hi.

jacob-may i come in?*she nodded and i walked inside.i turned to her as she closed the door.*so whos the baby dad??

amya-really?

jacob-yes.look i have x and i want her so this had to be resolved now.

amya-its yours.i havent fucked anyone else.

jacob-i find that hard to believe.

amya-believe what you want.thats what happened.*i rolled my eyes.*

jacob-look if this baby is mine ill tell her but you dont tell her.matter fact dont talk to her unless she comes to you got it?

amya-whatever prince just get out.*i rolled my eyes and walked out.*

jacob-this isnt over.*i walked to my car and drove home.*X!*she walked downstairs and she looked nervous.*hey baby.whats wrong?

xeillia-jacob i have some bad news.

jacob-what?

xeillia-my mom is coming to visit for a week.*i sighed in relief.*your happy?

princeton-fuck no but i rather have that then..

xeillia-a baby.*she nodded her head slowly.i looked at her face and it made my heart sad.*

jacob-baby its not that.

xeillia-no its fine.shes coming over on monday.*i nodded and she walked to the kitchen.i walked after her and wrapped my arms around her waist.*

jacob-dont be upset x.i hate it when your upset.

xeillia-im not upset.

jacob-then hit me.*she shook her head.*you know you want to.*she moved out of my arms.i hate it when she does this.*x you know i dont know how to make you feel better when you act like this.*she turned to me and smiled.i know its fake.*baby i want to have kids with you.i love trying to have kids with you im just not ready for you to have them.were only 22 and 23.we have some time baby.just be patient with me ok?*she nodded and i smiled.*can i have that beautiful real smile of yours?*i tickled her and she giggled.*there it goes.*she smiled and i kissed her sweetly.*

xeillia-o noah called.he wants to hang with you again.

jacob-i know.im that awesome.*she rolled her eyes.i picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist.*yo know im awesome.*she shrugged and nodded.i smiled and kissed her sweetly.she pulled away and i laid her on the couch.*

xeillia-come on im trying to make dinner.

jacob-youre dinner.*i kissed her neck until i gave her a hickey.she bit her lip.*we can try now.

xeillia-you dont have to.*i shook my head.*

 jacob-i want to.but you have to do one thing for me.

xeillia-what is that?

jacob-reach in my back pocket.*she did as instructed.she pulled out the little black box.she opened it and it was a ring.not any ring an engagement ring.she smiled really big.i took the ring out of her hands and looked at her.*weve been through a lot these past what 8 or 9 years.i love you too much  to not marry you so will you marry me?*the first time in about a year i actually saw a tear fall down x's eye.that made me smile bigger.* 

xeillia-yes.*i smiled and put the ring on her.*

jacob-now we can celebrate.*i kissed her passionately getting ready to rock her world.*

thats princeton(jacob)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...