The Girl Who Stutters and The...

Bởi Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue part One
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.0
Bonus Chapter 2.5
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Chapter Thirteen

207K 8.9K 6K
Bởi Momo3625

Scott's P.O.V

Who knew that I'd have to wait until college to find someone that I  actually like again?

Well I mean, maybe I don't even like her, I don't think I know what liking really is. All I know is that whenever she touches me I feel really weird. I get all tingly in the manliest way possible.

Problem is I can't do anything about it.

I tormented her for the longest time, she freaking hates me.

But hey, I am Scott Rogers. I can get any girl I want and I don't really need her anyways...

"Dude what's your problem?" I look up at Liam who's snapping his fingers in front of front of my face.

"Sorry," I say shaking my head and standing up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. I always like to visit home on the weekend since it's not too far away from campus.

"You're so whipped," Liam says smirking at me.

"By who?" I ask deciding to play dumb.

"I'm not stupid Scott," he says as he also grabs a glass of water, "but honestly I would've thought you'd be the last guy to fall for Becca."

I'm about to respond to him but I'm taken aback when I hear him say Becca's name. He thiks I'm whipped because of Becca? Oh God no, she's like my sister. But I guess it's better than him teasing my about how hot Abby is, or how soft her lips look, or how every time I see her legs I instantly get hard-

"Dude you're doing it again," he says shaking his head disdainfully at me. "I didn't come with you to watch you space out every five seconds."

"Of course now, the only reason you came is to hook up with my sister," I say rolling my eyes.

"Where is she anyways?"

"She probably found a new boy toy."

Liam narrows his eyes at me and is about to say something but the door to the kitchen suddenly swings open before he gets the chance. My dad walks in wearing his thousadn dollar suit and holding his briefcase. He stops mid step whne he see Liam and I standing there.

I don't see much of my dad anymore since I left for college. My dad is a giant work-a-holic, I'm pretty sure the only person he sees on a regular basis is my mother.

"Why aren't you in class?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me.

"It's the weekend," Liam and I both say. It was the excuse we both agreed on before he got here.

"No it's Friday," he grows at me. "The weekend does not begin for you until after your last class ends. Stop. Skipping. Class."

"Okay," I shrug taking a drink from my glass of water.

"Don't 'Okay' me," he says before rushing over furiously and grabbing the glass of water from my hand and throwing it on the floor angrily. I furrow my eyebrows as the glass shatters into a million pieces. "If you want to get anywhere with your life you need to be much more responsible! I'm not going to keep giving you money and cutting you slack just so you can run around and do whatever the hell you want!"

"The energy in here is all off."

We all look up to see my mother standing in the doorway holding about a million grocery bags. Me, being the gentlemann I was raised to be, I immidiately walk over and take some of the bags from my mom as Liam does the same. We set them on the counter and walk past my frowning father and over to my mother.

"Boys!" My mom squeals thowing her arms around Liam and I.

"Mom!" Liam and I both say chuckling. I'm not sure when Liam started calling her mom too but we've been friends for so long that I don't think it even matters.

I will admit that I am a little bit of a momma's boy.

She gives up both a peck on the cheek before pulling away. Dad walks over and the frown is wiped away from his face and is replaced with a smile. He leans over and gives my mom a kiss on the nnose and she lets out a small giggle.

Ugh, they're always acting like a couple of love sick teenagers.

"I missed you," dad says. Mom is about to respond but her expression changes when her eyes drift over to the shattered glass scattered everywhere.

"What happened to my glass!?" She shrieks pushing pass my father. My mom's territory has always been the kitchen, andn you knnow you're in trouble when you break something and she finds out. My dad could probably buy all of the kitchenn shit in the world but my mom just hates for things to get wasted.

"It was dad this time," I say crossing my arms over my chest and smirking at him as he glares back. "He got mad at me and chucked it."

She looks at him and immidiately makes a move to slap him on the back of his head.

"We'll talk about this later," she says huffing before turning towards me. "I want to meet your room mate this weekend. Invite him to dinner."

Okay so I might've forgotten to mention to her that the he they think is my room mate isn't actually a guy...

"Why?" I whine. Her and I have already had this argument about how I don't want to force my room mate to sit through an awkward dinner with my parents.

"Because I said so," she says raising her eyebrows at me. Wow, the sass is real today. "What's your room mate's name anyways?"

"Ab-" I start to say before stopping myself when I almost blurt out Abby's name.

"Ab?" She asks trying not to smile. "What kind of parent names their child after a muscular part of the body?"

"I'm wondering the same thing," Liam laughs smirking.

"Then it's settled," mom says smiling happily. "We can meet Ab this Sunday at dinner."

Great.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I didn't stick around for long after that. Actually I left almost as soon as my mom said I had to bring my room mate to dinner with us.

It's not that I think my mom will mind that my room mater is a girl, in fact she could probably care less. But I was kind of hoping for a little more...time to get to know Abby before inntroducing her to my parents. I was hoping that by the time she met my parents we were more than just room mates...

Ah, I need to stop thinking like this.

By the time Liam and I make it back to campus the last classes are getting out and everyone is either heading back to their dorm, getting ready for a party, or going home for the weekend.

"So what're you gonna do?" Liam asks as he shuts the passenger car door and follows me as we walk towards my dorm.

"About what?" I ask giving him a questioning look.

"C'mon I know you," Liam says. "What're you going to do about that dinner with Abby  and your parents on Sunday? I know that you don't want her to meet them yet.

"I don't know," I say running a hand through my hair.

"Well I was thinking-"

"Did it hurt?"

He looks at me strangely for a second before scowling at me.

"Har-har," he mock laughs. "Anyways, why don't you just dress her up as a guy?"

I stare at him for a moment.

"C'mon," Liam whines. "You know it's a good idea. What could go wrong?

"Well she could screw up something and then I'd have to come up with an explanation as to why I brought a girl that's dressed up as a guy."

"You have any better ideas?"

I glare at him as we near my dorm room. But as we get closer I can hear the faint sound of music playing.

"I think it's coming from your room," Liam says smirking at me.

We jog the rest of the way to my dorm room. I reach into my pocket and grab my room key to open the door but before I get the chance to someone steps in my way.

"Fancy meeting you here." I look up to see Parker: Abby's ex-boyfriend. Why'd she date such a prick?

"Well it is my room," I say raising my eyebrows at him.

"So you and Abby huh?" He asks narrowing his eyes ar me. "I don't know what she sees in you. I don't like you."

"Well you don't have to like me," I say rolling my eyes. "I'm not a Facebook status."

"Well...um," he struggles for something else to say. "Well how does it feel to fuck someone I've already smashed one hundred times.

He looks rather satisfied with himself before I smirk at him and say, "like brand new after the first inch and a half."

And of course Liam just has to add in his own comentary:

"I've met some pricks in my time, but you sir are a cactus."

Liam and I are laughing our asses off with Parker just standing there with his face beet red. Finally Parker storms off and Liam and I eventually sober up enought to open my door. But when I open the door I'm even more surprised than when I saw Parker.

Abby is jumping around on her bed blasting our lyrices to the music that is playing on full blast. Wait is she rapping? Yeah, this is definitely an Eminem song.

"Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady, all you other Slim Shadies are just immitaiting. So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up-"

I grin at the scene before me. Who knew Stutter Girl liked rap let alone Eminem. She's wearing an over-sized hoodie that looks like one of mine and a pair of skinny jeans that do wonders for her ass.

"Does this happen a lot?" Liam asks me, not even bothering to not stare at her ass.

I'm about to respond when Abby let's out a small scream, her foot gets caught in the blanket and she's about to go plummeting to the floor. But without thinking I rush over and catch her before she can hit the floor. She looks up at me, clearly surprised that she isn't alone anymore and I try to ignore the rush of electricity that is going through my body as I hold her in my arms.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Heyo, I don't know why I decided to do Scott's P.O.V but I just felt like it. You'll be seeing more of his P.O.V throughout the story hopefully, anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. PLEASE VOTE, and tell me what you guys think about it so far. I love you all!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
345 48 15
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...
121K 2.3K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
878K 29.1K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...