Shiawase no Clover [khr fanfi...

By 4n1sAlice

"Would you abandon him? Or would you save him?"-Byakuran- "Would you find the truth? Or would you make your t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Letter
Chapter 2: Memory
Chapter 3: Ring
Chapter 4: Strange day
Chapter 5: Opposite
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7: Realization pt.1 (Parallel Tsuna side)
Chapter 7 pt.2
Chapter 8: Sawada Giotto
Chapter 9: The meeting
Chapter 10: Tsuna's school day
Chapter 11: Onii-san
Chapter 13: Morning
Chapter 14: Sky and Rain
Chapter 15: Message
Chapter 16: Rain
Chapter 17: Accident
Author note: Important-ish
⭐ Special Chapter: Alice Alice Interview ⭐
Chapter 18: Quest
Chapter 19: The fourth person
Chapter 20: The first lead
Chapter 21: The upcoming Storm
Chapter 22: Doubt
⭐ Special Chapter: Alice Alice Interview 2⭐
Chapter 23: Dangerous Cloud
Chapter 24: Enemy
Chapter 25 : Part 1
Please
Chapter 25: Part 2
Chapter 26: Healing Sun
Chapter 27: Little Bunny
Chapter 28: Encounter
Chapter 29 : Through the Mist
Author's note
Chapter 30: Answer
Chapter 31: Crashing light
Chapter 32: Connection
Chapter 33: Taken
Chapter 34: Splitting path
Im sorry again
Chapter 35: Raison de Vivre
Chapter 36: Turning point
Chapter 37: War
Chapter 38 : Truth
Hello again
Chapter 39 : Epiphany

Chapter 12: Everyday

2.7K 148 39
By 4n1sAlice

3 hours, 17 minutes and 40 seconds. Tsuna had reached the last straw of his limit, patience and endurance. He absolutely CANNOT stay at this place called school anymore. Why you ask?

Let have a flashback of what happened around 17 minutes ago.

Tsuna was minding his own business, in another word having a peaceful nap under the sky or to be exact on the school's rooftop. Successfully, skipping the homeroom and some classes, also avoiding his so called 'friends'.

Of course, the peace didn't last long.

Tsuna was rudely being woken up by someone kicking him. Instantly, his eyes shot open and he was fully awake, realizing he's being surrounded by few classmates.

"Tch, what do you want?" He asked, irritated.

The tallest one crouched down with this stupid, arrogant face. "Nee... Dame-Tsuna? I have a favor to ask."

Tsuna sit up and yawned. "What?"

The male smirked. "You see~ we all have a plan to go have fun at karaoke this evening..."

"So?" Tsuna asked.

"But Ritsu, Watanobe and me had cleaning duty today... so can you swap places with us?" He said, chuckling. "After all, Dame-tsuna loves cleaning duty and it's your specialty, right?"

The others also chuckled.

"Idiots," Tsuna said. "Like I care... do your own damn work."

Time seems to have stopped when he said that. The others seems surprise that the usual weak Dame-Tsuna is emitting deadly aura almost like a certain biting prefect.

"You!" One of the male, Ritsu snapped out of it and suddenly grabbed his shirt. Tsuna just remains calm and kept a stoic, bored face.

'Typical bullies,' Tsuna thought. '....What a cliche' situation'

"You bastard!! What are you doing to Judaime!?"

Tsuna and the others turned their attention to the door. Gokudera had this pissed off looks on his face like he's going to murder them and for some reason he was holding something that looks awfully similar shaped like a dynamite.

'Looks like the knight in shining armour had appeared.... that's not a real bomb... is it?'

"G-Gokudera!" The others panicked.

'Looks like they're afraid of Hayato' Tsuna thought.

"Maa...maa... Gokudera you're scaring them," said a cheerful voice, belongs to Yamamoto.

'Honestly, I don't know how these guys keep popping out of nowhere' Tsuna thought. 'Sigh... dealing with these guys would be too much of bothersome and annoying'

Tsuna looked up to the sky, faking a surprised looks. "Huh? What is that piano doing up there?"

The others also looked up including Yamamoto and Gokudera.

"Eh? Piano?" Yamamoto said.

"Huh? I don't see anything?" One of them said.

They all turned to where Tsuna's supposed to be. Only to find the person had disappeared and 'klik' sound was heard coming from the rooftop's door.

"Eh?! When did he-"

"Idiots," Tsuna said behind the door, smirking. "If you're lucky, someone might come unlock the door for you, if not.... maybe a certain biting prefect will"

The others paled at the thought.

"And so~ may the odds be in your favor" Tsuna said then leaves.

"Wait! Wait! Sawada!!!"

"Don't leave us!!!"

"Judaime!!!"

"Haha"
.
.
.
.

Tsuna was wandering around the area with no particular destination in mind until he arrived at the park. He was in the tunnel under the slide examining the two ring on his fingers. A clamp shaped ring. Tsuna glanced at the other silver ring, the shape of four leaf clover. Nothing seems special about these rings.

How can an ordinary looking ring produce flames?

"Is there a switch for this thing?" He said out loud.

In video games the characters had to do something in order to activate their special power.

Tsuna tried snapping his finger then made some hand sign "Fire jutsu: fire balls". Then swing his arm up and down. "Flame, flame come out now," he chanted "Guardian of flames~ I summon thee".

He frowned of not getting any result.

Tsuna sighed.

...I should probably stop now......I feel like an idiot

~Growwwl~

"Come to think of it... I still haven't had breakfast..," He recalled then start rummaging 'his' bag. Books, pencil box, more books, a tiny box of candy (probably) and a pair of white gloves with a number of 27 on it.

'Who needs gloves on Spring?' He thought.

Then finally his hand came in contact with what he's been looking for. Tsunayoshi's wallet.

'Technically, it's mine, ' Tsuna smirked and open it.

The moment he did, a small pink square item falls off. Tsuna reluctantly picked it up and bring it to his face. '....seriously? An amulet?' Tsuna thought and sighed again. '...how childish.'

"... whatever.. luckily Tsunayoshi had quite the amount of allowance this month"

" Time to go shopping~" he grinned.

********

-Parallel world-

'This is awkward....,' Tsuna thought.

Silence filled the room where three people, Tsuna, Nana and Giotto or his real name, Ieyatsu... He found out that Giotto was only his nickname, they are currently having dinner. A really luxurious dinner he might add, his favorite food, Japanese to Italian. Everything was here. It was surprising how the table could fit all these.

Are we celebrating something?.... more importantly, why are they being so quiet? My intuition is telling me they're being tensed.... for some reason.

"Etto... do you like the steak, Tsu-kun?" Nana asked, politely.

Again... why is Kaa-san being so nervous talking to me?

"It was delicious, Kaa-san" Tsuna answered. The moment he said that both of Nana and Giotto had this relief looks on their faces.

.... I wonder what Tsuna-kun did to make them acting like this

"... so Tsuna... Kaa-san heard you went to school today from Giotto," Nana said.

"Huh? Yeah... I met Nii-san friends..."

'This is my chance,' Giotto thought. "Yeah, Asari and the others said they would love to see you again.... Asari's dad own a sushi shop. If you want, we can go there some time..... soon"

Sushi?

".... Nee, does Asari-san have a little brother?" Tsuna asked.

"Eh?... Yeah, he do. His name is Yamamoto Takeshi," Giotto answered.

So Yamamoto is Asari-san little brother... then.. the others also...

"Could it be... at school today, you were looking for Asari's Otouto?" Giotto suddenly asked.

"Nope....," Tsuna answered simply.

"I-I see"

Then the two was silent again.

Crap.. did I just made it more awkward?

Luckily, Nana decided to join the conversation. "Nee... Ie-kun, Tsu-kun? Kaa-san have something to tell you.."

"The truth is Tou-san called and he said that his friend from Italy will be staying with us for a while... I'm not sure when he will arrived but I guess in a few days.... ," Nana said, nervously.

Tsuna furrowed his brows. His intuition is acting up.

Friend? Italy? Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Don't tell me...

Noticing his change of expression, his mother quickly added. "Ah! Don't worry, I promise I'll tell him not to interrupt you and stay out of your room,Tsu-kun.... so... I hope you don't mind.."

Again? What's with that weird behavior?

"It's fine, Kaa-san...," Tsuna said.

... let's just hope my life/ situation won't get any worse

TBC.....

______________________________________________________________

What do you think? Love? Hate? Comment me~

~4n1sAlice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.7K 29
++This fic has been dropped as of 2/7/19. A rewrite of it with the same name has been published so please read that instead of this. Thank you.++ Sum...
5K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
99.2K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
439K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...