From boys to teens to men:A M...

By brealuvs888

Everyone has to grow up one day. It's a struggle but its a part of life. Well when your a bad boy like rayan... More

From boys to teens to men:A Mindless Behavior Story
the start of our friendship
my situation right now
don't tell
who knew this would come out
the girls side of the story
morning and night
checking on you
a month later
getting married
The honeymoon phase
couples retreat
girl power
got some questions please answer them
boys rule! part 1
boys rule part 2
the aftermath
how ya doing?
don't wanna give in so we both gave up
NIKKI AND PRODIGY'S WEDDING DAY!
hospital final chapter
not a chapter

getting what i want

236 9 0
By brealuvs888

r rated

chresanto(roc royal) pov

chresanto-*i awoke sober for once.assiral just haunted my thoughts.i got up and called debriana.she answered on the third ring.*hey d.

debriana-hey roc.whats up?*she yawned.*

chresanto-sorry to wake you but why doesnt assiral like me?

debriana-do you remember that girl you bullied your freshman and sophmore year?*i thought back and a girl popped into my head.damn she blossomed.*

chresanto-shit i fucked up.do you know where she is?

debriana-work.shes a model near your building.

chresanto-the place you tried out for?

debriana-yup.

chresanto-thank you babe.

debriana-of course.see ya.

chresanto-bye.*i hung up and got in the shower.i dressed in some sweats and drove down to the modeling place.its just a runway.i walked in and i saw her walking on the stage.she is so fucking cute its not even funny.i walked over and the director stopped the music.she turned around confused but when her eyes met mine she looked at me with that same look of disgust.some girl stood in front of me.i looked at the lady and tuned into what she was saying.*

******-i have things to do so leave now.

chresanto-i need to speak to assiral.its an emergency.*i looked at her and she crossed her arms looking down.*

******-what kind?

chresanto-family.*she looked at me.*

*****-make it quick.*she walked off of the runway and walked outside of the building.when she got there she scoulded me.*

assiral-you have some damn nerve.*she pushed me and i grabbed her arms and held her close.i made her look at me.*

chresanto-i get it now.i was a complete asshole to you during our high school years.ive played countless pranks and made countless jokes about you which i shouldnt have.i have touched you when you need your privacy.i just made your life a living hell and i am sorry.i just want to show you that im not that way anymore.

assiral-why me?

chresanto-your just my type and you dont go down without a fight.*she smiled and that made me smile.*

assiaral-tonight at 7?

chresanto-ill get you.send me your address.*she typed her number in my phone.*

assiral-just because im agreeing to this doesnt mean shit.

chresanto-i know.i have to work for your trust and i completely understand.*i saw her flash a smile.she looked me up and down then she walked back inside.i checked her out a little while she walked away.im happy that i get a chance with her.i bit my lip and walked to my car.i got her.*

jacob(princeton) pov

jacob-*i came home from work exhausted.i was about to turn the lights on when i heard x voice.*

xeillia-dont you dare flick that light.

jacob-why not?

xeillia-i have a surprise for you baby.*i felt her hand grab mines as she pulled me up the stairs.she guided me to a room and i smiled.she sat me down and i heard some music playing.i listened closely and noticed it was dance for you by beyonce.(listen to the song)i bit my lip in anticipation.a light came on and i saw her in a sexy ass outfit.i saw her slowly dancing to the beat.i bit my lip and watched her dance like she was a beely dancer.i never seen her like this before and i was really excited.i watched her move with the utmost scrutiny.damn.i love my girlfriend.in the middle of the song she started giving me a lapdance and throwing her hair around.i wanted to throw her on the bed but i let her show me what to do.when the song stopped she strutted over to me and kissed me sweetly.i smiled and wrapped my arms around her.invented sex came on.the original one too.i smiled.she had me hard as a rock.i stood up and picked her up.she smiled and i laid her on the bed.i took well ripped the costume off of her body and i ripped my clothes off of my body.she giggled at me and i bit her lip.*im sorry.

jacob-no x im sorry.*she smiled and i entered her hard.she screamed loud and gripped my shoulders.i kept ramming into her.she just gripped me tighter while trying to catch her breath.yea she gets no mercy.i gripped the mattress and rammed myself deeper into her.*

xeillia-JAKE!*i moved faster and she screamed out in pain or pleasure or both.i dont know which all i know is im not stopping.i angled her legs higher on my waist and i moved my hips faster causing me to go deeper in and her nails to grip my back.i could feel her about to cum so i let her do whatever she needed to  cope.i grabbed her hands and intertwined them while moving faster.*JAKE!I....I....JAKE!*i smiled and moved down to her and licked her until she came in my mouth.i licked her up and fingered her a little.*damn.

jacob-were not finished.*i leaned up and lifted her legs around my neck.i started grinding into the part of her that was close to my dick.i went slow first since i put her in a different position then i started moving faster until i heard her screaming to the top of her lungs.i felt myself having to cum.*x*i rolled my eyes and i kissed her legs while moving my hips deeper into her.i felt it coming closer so i let her legs down and she wrapped her legs around my waist tightly while i finished in her.i gipped the sheets while she gripped my back teling me that she came again.i kissed her neck and tried to breathe.*

xeillia-damn.*i smiled and looked in her eyes.*prince do you want a baby?

jacob-i never really thought about it.why?

xeillia-well amya is having a baby.

jacob-really?

xeillia-yea and that got me thinking that maybe we should have one.

jacob-i would love to but im not ready yet.

xeillia-ok.i understand.*i stared in her eyes and i sucked on her neck until i gave her a hickey.then i rolled over and wrapped my arms tightly around her.she fell asleep instantly on my chest.WHAT THE FUCK!*

 prodigy(craig) pov

craig-*i drove nikki home from work.*im checking in with your repair man.

nikki-aw.you dont like driving me around?

criag-fuck no.*she rolled her eyes.i smiled at her and grabbed her hand.*you know im playing with you right?

nikki-yes.look i have to get my car tomorrow anyway.

craig-how are you getting there?

nikki-none of your business.

craig-what time do you have to go?

nikki-5.craig i got it.

craig-i dont trust you so im taking you tomorrow.

nikki-no.i need to do this on my own and you did so much for me.*she kissed my cheek.a small part of me wanted her to kiss me.what the hell?*so ill see you when i have my car.

craig-nikki im taking you.*i let her hand go and she got out of the car.i made sure she got into the house safe and then i drove to my house.i heard some screaming.i know mary and it wasnt a horror scream it was an excited scream.i just plopped on the couch and waited for my excited wife to run down the stairs.she ran down with a big ass smile on her face.i smiled and she jumped on my lap.*why are you so happy?

mary-amya is pregnant!*her and amya have been friends for about 6 months now.*

prodigy-o thats good for her.

mary-so why dont we have a baby?

craig-i didnt know you wanted one.

mary-well i do so come on.

craig-i just came home and you want to jump you?

mary-yea.

craig-alright then lets go.*she got up and grabbed my hand making me run up the stairs with her.*

rayan(ray) pov

 ray-*i took a shower and put on some jeans,a shirt i got from joyrich and some jordans i brought yesterday.i rebraided my hair and then i grabbed my keys walking out of the house.i put my watch on and called her when i got in my car.she answered on the 3 ring.*hey d.you ready?

debriana-yup.ill be outside waiting.

ray-ok.be there in a few.

debriana-cool.*we hung up and i drove to her apartment.she shares one with her college friends and i know where its at.when i got there i honked the horn.she got up and walked to the car.i smiled at her because she looked really pretty.*hi.

ray-hi.you look pretty.

debriana-thank you.you look nice.

ray-thank you.*i drove off to the restaraunt i love going to.*do you like italian?

debriana-of course.

ray-perfect.*we ate and laughed at dinner.yall know im goofy as hell so i had her laughing all night.after dinner we went to the beach.i wrapped my arm around her while we were walking.*

debriana-i love sunsets.

ray-who doesnt?its peaceful down here.

debriana-is that why you brought me?

ray-yea.i would take you to an amusement park but its too cold.

debriana-i guess.*i smiled and she giggled.*this has been a great date.

ray-does that mean i can get another one?

debriana-of course pigtails.*i rolled my eyes and she fingered one of my braids.*

ray-whatever shortie.*debriana is shorter than me.she rolled her eyes.i kissed her temple and walked her to my car.i drove her to the apartment.*

debriana-thank you.

ray-of course.i call you about our next date.

debriana-cool.*she kissed my cheek and walked out of my car.i made sure she made it into the building and then i drove off to my house.i took my clothes off and laid in bed.i noticed that i had some messages from some girls i usually would be fucking at this time.i dont even feel like fucking anyone so i just ignored the messages and watched some tv until i went to sleep.damn shes affecting me already.*

roc royal(chresanto) pov

chresanto-*i got ready and for my date with assiral.im really excited for no real reason.i shook my head and put some cologne on.i got in my car and called her.*

assiral-hey.

chresanto-hi.where do you live?*she told me her address.*o i know where thats at.see you in a few.

assiral-ok.*she hung up and i drove to her house.when i got there i got out of my car and knocked on her door.she answered it and i smiled at her.she looked pretty in her dress,tights and heels.she had on a sweater and her phone was in her hands.*hi.*she smiled at me.*

roc royal-hi.*i smiled back and she grabbed a bag then closed her door.i grabbed her hand and walked down the steps.i opened her door and then i walked over to the drivers side.i drove to the arcade that was outside of town.it was the biggest in la so i wanted to go.i had a feeling she might like it.*do you like arcades?

assiral-why?is that where your taking me?

chresanto-yea.the biggest one in the state to be exact.

assiral-ok.only because that sounds like fun.*i smiled and turned the radio on.no new friends came on and she sung the whole song.i smiled at her.*what?

chresanto-you sound funny rapping.

assiral-i know.im a better singer.

chresanto-can i listen?

assiral-not on a first date.maybe later.

chresanto-so there will be other dates?

assiral-not a guarantee.

chresanto-ok.*i parked the car and we got out.we walked inside ad it was huge.i smiled because i know its gonna be fun.i looked at her.*what do you want to do first?*she smiled while looking at me.we had a lot of fun.we played everything in the place.we had a lot of tickets so i got her a teddy bear since thats what she wanted.*so how was it?

assiral-i had a lot of fun.

chresanto-see im not that bad.

assiral-ok.anyway thank you for taking me.i always wanted to go.

chresanto-glad im the first to take you.*i dropped her off at home.*can i have a kiss on the cheek?

assiral-no.i dont kiss on the first few dates.

chresanto-ok.i can deal.*she smiled and got out of the car.i watched her walk inside and then i drove home.i heard my phone ring.i saw it was a text and it was from her.it said good night chres.i smiled and sent her a good night but i put a wink face on it.she sent me a smile back.ok so i am getting in her good graces.i put my phone on the charger and laid in bed in my boxers.i heard someone knocking on my door.i walked downstairs to answer it and it was a girl i met 3 days ago.i dont know her name and i dont want to know it.i looked down and saw she had one a trench coat with heels.she guided me in my house and took the coat off.she was completely naked.damn.*ok this the last time.*she nodded and sucked on my neck.i bit my lip and carried her to the guest room.*

thats chresanto nasty ass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look in the external link

comment vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...