From boys to teens to men:A M...

By brealuvs888

Everyone has to grow up one day. It's a struggle but its a part of life. Well when your a bad boy like rayan... More

From boys to teens to men:A Mindless Behavior Story
the start of our friendship
getting what i want
don't tell
who knew this would come out
the girls side of the story
morning and night
checking on you
a month later
getting married
The honeymoon phase
couples retreat
girl power
got some questions please answer them
boys rule! part 1
boys rule part 2
the aftermath
how ya doing?
don't wanna give in so we both gave up
NIKKI AND PRODIGY'S WEDDING DAY!
hospital final chapter
not a chapter

my situation right now

346 13 2
By brealuvs888

rayan pov

ray-*i opened my eyes since i heard my damn phone going off.i hit the button at the top and rolled off of my stomach.i felt someone on the side of me.i looked at the girl and she was a pretty red head.i must love red heads or something.i looked at the ceiling and it wasnt my house.not this shit again.i rolled my eyes and got out of her bed.i grabbed my clothes and put them on.i grabbed my phone and walked out of her house.it was tracy.she my fuck buddy from time to time.i looked at my phone and it was annoying ass prodigy.i called him back.he answered on the 5 ring.*what you call me for nigga?

craig-damn dont get a whats up or nothing.

ray-its the morning i dont have time for that shit.*i groaned at the sunlight.*

craig-who you fuck this time?

ray-tracy.

craig-thank god.*i rolled my eyes and drove to my house.*you going to debriana party tonight.you know she wants us there.

ray-im there.you know i love d.

craig-dog you already know she too young for you.

ray-she in college now.i can get her.she legal.

craig-you know she chasing roc.

ray-i know i can get her though,*i ot out of my car and walked in my house.i saw my dog walk to me.i smiled and rubbed his head.*i dont care.im going tonight though.

craig-ight bro.you home?

ray-hell yea.see you tonight.

craig-iight peace.*i hung up and went to get ready for work.*

craig(prodigy) pov

craig-*i hung up the phone with ray and walked back into my bedroom.i saw mary stretched across the bed.i crawled over to her and kissed her on the cheek.she smiled and rolled on her back.*good morning.

mary-good morning.you talk to ray?

craig-yes.he just got home.*she nodded and stretched.i laid down horizontally on our bed.she crawled on top of me.i rubbed her bare back.shes still naked from last night.she smiled and kissed my cheek.*dont you have work today?

mary-dont you?*i smiled and she hit my chest lightly.she stood up and walked out of the room.i looked at my phone and saw that nikki texted me.i smiled.i love nikki.shes been my best friend since 8th grade.mary and i had been friends since 6th grade.shes my wife now.nikki said good morning.i text her back good morning.i heard the shower running.i got up and went to the bathroom.*

prodigy-may i join?

mary-of course.*i smiled and walked in the shower.after that i got dressed for work.i looked at my phone and nikki said she needed a ride to work.i text her back tha i got her and stood up.*

prodigy-i have to go but see you tonight ok?

mary-you dont have to be to work for another hour.

prodigy-i have to get nikki.

mary-shes very dependent on you.

prodigy-but you have my heart.well she does too but in a friendly way.*she rolled her eyes and i walked to her and kissed her passionately.i pulled away with her lip between mine.*see you later ok?*she nodded and i walked to my car.i drove to nikkis house and she stood up from her steps.i unlocked the doors and she hopped in.*what happened to your car?

nikki-its not my fault but the repair shop said another week.

prodigy-theyre taking forever.

nikki-tell me about it.i dont want to see you in the morning.*she smiled and i smiled.*

prodigy-whatever big head.next time you say shit like that your gonna be on the side of a high way.

nikki-you love me too much to do that.

prodigy-you sure about that?*she gasped and i chuckled.*im playing.i cant do that to you.

nikki-your an aass prodigy.

prodigy-i know.you going to debriana party?

nikki-yes.are you droppng me off?

prodigy-i got you baby girl.*i winked at her and smiled.she smiled and i continued to drive to her office.*alright see you tonight.

nikki-ok.thanks.

prodigy-of course.*i smiled and made sure she made it into the building ok.then i drove off to work.*

jacob(princeton)pov

jacob-*i woke up with some girl on my chest.i looked down and thank god it was x.i sighed in relief and kissed her head.she opened her eyes and looked up at me.*hi.

xeillia-hi.*she leaned up and kissed me.i kissed her kind of passionately.i rolled over and wrapped her leg around my waist.she pushed me back.*you have to work today.

jacob-ill tell them ill be late.*i kissed her neck lightly and she pushed me back again.*

xeillia-work first.play later.

jacob-fine.i get to choose the position and be on top.

xeillia-ok.*she smiled and i kissed her lips again.i love kissing her.i heard that damn alarm clock.i hit it and moved away from her.i really wanted to get back in her arms though.i turned back around and saw her stretching.*

jacob-shower.

xeillia-you know how i feel about that.*i rolled my eyes.*

jacob-ill get you to do it one day and your gonna like it.

xeillia-ok.*i smiled and got in the shower.when i was done i saw her getting undressed.i walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.*tonight.i promise.

jacob-you are a tease.

xeiliia-i know and i hate teasing you but i really have to get to work on time today.*she ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower.i started getting dressed.she walked out and i asked her the question that was stuck in my head.*

jacob-whats so important?

xeillia-im might get a promotion.*she turned to me and smiled brightly at me.i lotioned her up while she told me about the promotion.she started dressing.*

jacob-fine.if you get the promotion in the second round you can control me.

xeillia-bet.*she stood on her tip toes and kissed me sweetly.i picked her up and she bit my lip.*

jacob-leave now.

xeillia-have a good day prince.*she pecked my lips and i put her down.i got dressed and walked to my car.i saw a text from debriana.shes having a party tonight.bet im there.i called roc to wake his lazy ass up.he didnt answer the first time.i called again and on the 5th ring he answered.*

chresanto-hello.

jacob-get to work now.*i hung up on him.he mustve got some good shit last night.*

chresanto(roc royal) pov

chresanto-*i felt someone rubbing on my thighs.that made me smile a little.i opened my eyes and saw some strange girl.she was sexy as hell though.she kissed my neck so i bit my lip.damn.i wrapped my arms around her waist and when i was getting into her soft kisses i heard my phone ring.i waved it off and she pulled my lip between hers.damn.no wonder why i chose her.i rolled over so she was under me.i kissed her neck and i heard my phone ring again.i rolled my eyes and looked around for it.when i found it it was princetons crazy ass.*hello.

jacob-get to work now.*he hung up.the fuck?i rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes.*

*****-where are you going?

chresanto-i have to go to work.im sorry.*i walked out of her apartment and ran to my car.i drove home to shower and put my work clothes on.i took my wallet out of its hiding space and saw that everything was in there.i put it in my pocket and made sure i looked good.i walked to my car and drove to work.i saw princeton so i walked over to him.*what you call me for?

princeton-had to make sure you was ok man.d party tonight.

chresanto-she told me.

jacob-you gonna give her birthday sex.

chresanto-naw.i like her as a friend.i cant fuck friends.

jacob-true.

chresanto-x give you some?

jacob-not yet.ive waited 2 weeks too.

chresanto-no you didnt.you fucked those twins 3 days ago.

jacob-i didnt say i havent had sex in 2 weeks.ive waited to fuck her for 2 weeks.*i shook my head.*at least im trying to stop.*he looked at me.*

chresanto-im single i can fuck anyone i want.

jacob-ok roc.*i rolled my eyes and went to my office.i grabbed my glasses from my desk drawer and got to work.after work i went home and put on an outfit.i drove to the place the party was supposed to be at.i walked inside and it was popping already.i smiled and walked around.i gave my boys dap and found mary.i walked over to her and hugged her.*

chresanto-hey mary.wheres prod?

mary-hes bringing nikki.*i nodded and walked over to xeillia.i grabbed her from behind and spun her around.she giggled and when i put her down she hugged me.*

xeillia-hi chres.

chresanto-hey x.when you leaving prince?

xeillia-as soon as you make  room for me to put my stuff in.

chresanto-iight im gonna work on that.*she giggled.we always play like this.she was my friend since 9th grade and she wanted princeton so she got him with my help.x is beautiful though.*wheres my competition?

princeton-right here.you keep trying to bag my girl.*he wrapped his arms around her.*

chresanto-thats cause shell be mine soon.*i winked at her and she giggled.*

jacob-in your dreams.

chresanto-you never know.i might be hitting that.*jacob rolled his eyes and i laughed.*iight let me stop messing with you.where birthday girl?*x and prince pointed to the bar.i walked over and saw d talking to this really cute girl.i walked over and put on my charm.*hello ladies.whats your name sweety?*she rolled her eyes at me and looked at debriana.*

*****-d ill see you later.*she got up and walked away.i turned to d and smiled.she smiled back.*

chresanto-who was that?

debriana-my friend assiral.she dont want you.

chresanto-lots of girls want me.

debriana-not her.you should remember her from high school.

chresanto-and yet i dont.*she rolled her eyes and i saw ray wrap his arms around her waist.she turned around and smiled.*

debriana-hey.*he hugged her and picked her up.them two would make a cool couple for real.i turned my head and saw assiral.i walked over to her.*

roc royal-assiral!*she turned around to me.she rolled her eyes and i grabbed her hand.*look what did i do to you?

assiral-why are you trying to talk to me?

chresanto-i think your cute.

assiarl-really?huh?i wonder why.*she moved her wrist from my grasp and walked away.how did i piss her off in 5 seconds.i dont know the girl.i walked up to her and pulled her to a private room.she looked at me like i was crazy.*

chresanto-look.i dont know what i did to you but i would really like to make it up.

assiral-no.never in a million yars.

chresanto-assiral im not an asshole as you seem to think i am.

assiral-no i know you are.look i have to go home.

chresanto-say yes to one date and ill let you go.

assiral-you can suck a dick ad leave me alone.how about that?

chresanto-thats not a yes.

assiral-fuck off chresanto!*she pushed past me and left the room.what did i do to her?after the party i went home alone.i didnt feel like sex tonight which is rare.i shrugged and got in bed.assiral wasnt getting out of my mind which fucked with me.i rolled my eyes and went to bed thinking about her.*

craig pov

craig-*i took nikki and mary home.i opened the door for mary and she walked inside.i was exhausted.we partied hard.i tooked my clothes off and got in bed with my boxers on.mary put on her really small shorts and tight tank top.i smiled and watched her lay in bed.*why did you wear that?

mary-i felt like it.*i rolled my eyes and kissed her neck.she smiled and rolled on her back.i got on top of her.*

craig-no?*she looked around.*than its a yes.*i kissed her passionately while pulling her shorts off.i love my wife.*

rayan pov

ray-*i helped debriana clean up since i had nothing better to do.when we were done i looked at her.she looked exhausted.*are you ok?

debriana-yes.*she smiled and kissed my cheek.i bit my lip and looked at her.*thank you.

ray-i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me.

debriana-ray how old are you?

ray-your in college now so your legal.*she giggled and nodded.*

debriana-ok.if i dont like it you cant ask me out again deal?

ray-deal.*we shook hands and i walked out to my car.i drove home and took my clothes off so i could get in bed.im glad she said yea.i smiled and fel asleep.*

jacob pov

jacob-*i watched xeillia take off her clothes.i can be a creep because shes my wi.....i mean girlfriend.well same thing.she turned to me and i stood in front of her.*did you get the promotion?*she shook her head and i sighed.*the fuck?are they stupid?

xeillia-no their smart i got the promotion with a raise.*i smiled and picked her up.im so proud of her.i kissed her sweetly and sat on the edge of the bed.*

jacob-that great baby.

xeillia-i know.*she licked my bottom lip and that just turned me on a whole hell of a lot.*

jacob-damn.*she winked and i laid her on the bed.*wait i need permission first.sometimes you change your mind at the wrong time.

xeillia-not this time.i want you.*i smiled and started working my magic on her.*

thats rayan(ray ray) and chris breezy(brown)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vote and comment

i know its long.hope you enjoyed.:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...