We Got Married ||JUNGKOOK•YEIN

Par Luvstory1245

Every Monday and other random days. Will inform if there's any problem regarding story. *Too much Yeinkook f... Plus

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 13.2
Episode 13.3
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Check out!
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Sorry, sorry
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
How We Met
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
A bit of Speech...
Episode 34
Episode 35
#1 Sequel
#2 Sequel

Episode 7

2.8K 135 12
Par Luvstory1245

"Oppa, if we think about it. We didn't officially move here, since we didn't unpack our baggage and all. What about we go back to the dorm and meet up later to unpack?"

"Okay, that's great. Let's have a barbecue party too! I could pick you up from your dorm and we could go and buy meat and others."

"That's awesome. Let me wash the dishes first."

Being the stubborn Yein, she didn't let Jungkook to help her with the dishes. So in the end, Jungkook could only sit on the stool and admire Yein's back view.

#2: Guys, are always like that.

#1: Like to look at wife's back view while they working right?

After cleaning, together they go to the company to pick up Jungkook's car.

**

(Jungkook's camera)

"Oh hyung! I'm home!"

"Do we care? Go to your wife then!" -Jimin

"Aigoo... Jimin hyung. You should date sometimes."

"I would rather rotten my life to music than having millions of people disagree with me dating. Anyway, why are you here?" -Jimin

"Pack up."

"Finally, Jungkookie! You're back. Now get your bags." -Jin

"Hyung, are you kicking me out?"

"For a little while." -Jin

Soon enough, Jungkook is alone with the camera. He picks a medium-sized bag and start to collect his plain shirt and washed/ripped jeans that he favours so much. He start folding them into smaller shape to make much more things stuff into the baggage. After getting all the necessary and a must stuff, he becomes blur on what to take next.

"Should I bring a couple item? But I don't have any though. Is board game good? But hyungs would be mad. Aish!"

Jungkook ruffle his hair.

#1: Come to think about it, what should be pack anyway?

#2: Well, I suggest your favourite items such as books or games.

#3: It could help relationship be closer.

#2: Since they start to share each other's hobbies.

"Hyung! Could you help me?"

"What?"

Appear V who is stuffing his mouth with his favourite bread. He looks around and smirk seeing Jungkook's baggage full of his clothes and other necessities.

"You should bring some games." -V

"What game?"

"Simple card games. Like UNO and monopoly." -V

"Hyungs aren't mad."

"Of course we are." -V

"Then?"

"Buy some games on your way home. Are you going to have a celebration?" -V

"(nods) Yup!"

"Barbecue?" -V

"Not telling you."

"Okay..." -V

**

(Yein's camera)

Meanwhile...

Yein reach home to be greeted by her members. Her leader is cooking something delicious. So, Yein joins the member's lunch time.

"Yein, are you going to pack?" -Jisoo

"Yup, Oppa plans to have a celebration."

"Really? If we join?" -Sujeong

"No thanks Unnie. Your appearance is not welcome."

"Yein, you become like this. Give me meat then~" -Kei

They had the best time on talking and teasing each other. Especially Yein who joins We Got Married. After cleaning up the dishes, Yein brings the camera to her bedroom and brings out a medium-sized baggage. Compare to Jungkook, Yein quickly picks her clothes and necessary stuff. She then takes out a mysterious cotton bag.

"I'm going to fill up this bag with so many goodies!"

Yein looks excited holding her goodies and also stuffing it inside her bag. The leftover food are also stuff in.

#3: She looks so happy stuffing the food.

#1: I guess female idols do love food.

**

Finally, Jungkook arrives at Yein's dorm after arguing with himself on what to bring and all. Instead he just bring his baggage and his guitar recommended by Namjoon Hyung. Yein arrives with her baggage and cotton bag that's full. Jungkook instantly gets out and help her with the things.

"Food?"

"Eungg... I really love food."

"More than-"

"No, I just love food as a love to object."

They sit at the car and off they go to a traditional market. When they arrive, the first step they takes into the market makes Yein shriek. When Jungkook transfer his attention from the surrounding to what bother Yein makes him surprise. It was a cow head and the surprising is that his jaw is open. That makes Yein more scared than she is.

Jungkook instinct pulls her arm and link their arms together hiding the view from Yein.

Yein's corner

Usually I wouldn't be scared. But its a cow head and the mouth is hanging open.

Jungkook's corner

I got shock, I mean can't they cover it?

They found a meat shop.

"Do you have any barbecue meat?"

"Yes, this is the best meat here." -Butcher

"Ah, really? What do you think Yein?"

"We should buy them then!"

After affording the meat in an affordable price. They go and stop and a vegetable shop.

"According to the list, we should buy mushroom and potato."

"Let's have others too. To make skewers."

"Oppa jjang! (shows thumb)"

"(smile) Of course."

After buying all the vegetables needed. They buy some charcoal for the fire. Soon enough, they stop in front of a pyjama store.

"Yein, do you wear pyjama to sleep?"

"Sometimes, oppa?"

"Me too. Since I'm pretty busy."

"(nods) I acknowledge."

"Should we wear a- No, maybe you don't like it."

"Wear a couple pyjamas? I want to, it will be our first celebration and our first time wearing a couple pyjama."

"(nods) That's right. Okay, what do we want to choose."

"Denim colours are okay. Omo!"

"Wow, cute. It's minion theme!"

"Do you like minion?"

"I actually like Iron man."

"But there's no Iron- Woah! (Touch an Iron man theme pyjama) Is my wishes coming true?"

"Let's buy this and the minion."

Both of them agree to buy the Iron man and minions theme pyjamas.

"I'll give you discount since both of you are a couple." -Seller

"Wah! Thank you so much, ahjumma!"

They walk to Jungkook's car happily after successfully bargaining some of the groceries. When they got home, both of them go and unpack their baggage first.

Going to the large space at the living room. They decide to open up Yein's baggage first.

"Like you know, inside the cotton bag is full of food. So, in my bag. There's my clothes and my skin care products. I just pack all my necessities. There's not much here."

"I had this shirt."

"I like this shirt but people keep saying that I'm trying to couple up with you when the reason was that you're fashion taste are too common."

"Right? Even my wife say that my fashion sense is boring."

"Ani! Aish, oppa~"

"Aigoo, stop doing your charms."

"Present yours!"

Jungkook opens his bag little by little.

"I only bring my clothes and since I really love my skin. I have so much skin care products. There's also vitamins and you take some too. (Yein nods) And my hyung ask me to bring the latest album to be exchanged with yours."

"Really?"

"(nods) Some of them want it so much. Do you have the signed one all the members."

"Baby Soul Unnie ask me to do the same things too. Here my album. (gives Lovelyz' s album)"

Jungkook happily accept and give their album to Yein, who keeps the album straight to her bag.

"Oh! A guitar. Can you play it?"

"(nods) I am going to do an instrumental version. You're going to guess which song is that."

Jungkook starts to play the guitar gently. It makes Yein calm hearing the tune. She slowly moves her head to the tune.

"What song was that?"

"Butterfly?"

"Wow! You got it right."

"That song touches me. It's really good to listen."

"Okay, let's clean up and change to our pyjamas!"

Yein nods and with the help of Jungkook. She successfully stands up.

~Preview

"Oppa~ Yeinnie wants to watch yours first!"

Jungkook smiles but then collapse and just agrees to it.

#1: Every guys' weaknesses..

#3: Girl's aegyo.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

183K 7K 57
White happy Saturday mornings, quiet rainy sunday nights. If it wasn't for him, nothing would be this way, I wouldn't be.. Happy. Maturity Warning: ...
64.7K 2K 32
story from SUGA's girlfriend point of view , how they got together :) For less confusion Yoongi and Suga are same person ,so sometimes I refer to hi...
39.3K 1.2K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
116K 4.5K 59
What happens every 1AM? [COMPLETE] #507 in FanFiction 1/13/18 #8 in #vhyun 5/09/18 #1 in #vhyun 11/28/19 #1 in #yoonghyo 04/09/20