My Ghetto Love

By bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 20.

13.4K 271 70
By bebigehl

It was Friday and I was on the phone to Corahn. I had spent the whole week doing absolutely nothing, I felt like a bum. I had got so bored that I called up Dontae to help me dye my hair; obviously due to Dontae being an idiot, it went terribly wrong and luckily it wasn't permanent so I just washed it out. The days had been going so slow but I've only got 5 more days until I'm back at school, and my mums coming home in 4 days!

'So, what happened today then?' I sigh.

'Nuttin really. But some girl in year 11 gave me head in the toilet.' I could hear him grinning.

'Eww. That's vulgar.' I say. He laughs.

'How's you and lover boy then?'

'Fuck out.' I reply. He starts laughing.

'Fuck out?! That don't even make sense Jayda.' He says still laughing

'It does.' I huff. He laughs.

'So how's you and Dontae?'

'There is nothing going on between us.' I roll my eyes.

'Don't lie. Jayden caught you beating on the floor.'

'Fuck off! He's a liar.' I say laughing.

'Hmm. I need to talk to you about having safe sex.'

'You can't chat! You probably have a million different STD's and I'm not having sex!'

'Ahh, that reminds me. I need to link Kacey.'

'Who?'

'My dial-a-hoe.' I laugh.

'You're so rude!'

'No I aint. But serious talks, you still like Dontae innit?' I shrug then realise he can't see me.

'Kinda, well...yeah.' I mumble.

'Aww!' He squeals.

'I don't even know how you're such a hoe. I actually think you're so gay sometimes.' I laugh.

'Bitch shut the fuck up. But yeah, anyway, you two need to deal or suttin.'

'But he told me he likes some girl.'

'What?! Nah, he don't. Trust me.'

'Hmm, whatever. I'm coming back to school soon!'

'Aren't you supposed to be sad that you're coming back...?'

'You don't understand how boring it is Corey.' I sigh. Then I hear more voices. 'Who's that?'

'Dontae.' Corey replies. 'You're grinning teeth innit.'

'What? No...' I mumble wiping the smile off my face. He laughs.

'I bet your eyebrow is twitching.' Yeah, he had unfortunately found out about my twitch which made it impossible to lie to him.

'Shut up.' Then I hear scuffling and voices. 'Hello?'

'Yoo Jay.' I hear Dontae say.

'Hi Dontae.'

'Gimme back my phone you prick!' I hear Corey shout. 'I need to talk to my wifey!' I laugh.

'Bout wifey, I'll wifey your mum.' Dontae kisses his teeth. 'You ite?'

'Yeah.'

'Yeah, I'm fine too. Thanks for asking.' He says sarcastically.

'But I didn't ask..?'

'You're so rude to me after I'm always nice to you.' He sighs.

'Aww, sorry. How are you Dontae?'

'You hear that Cors? I got these bitches on smash!' He shouts. He thought I couldn't hear him. Stupid, stupid boy.

'Die, you bastard.' I hung up and continue watching Eastenders. Then my phone rings again.

'Yes?' I answer.

'Ayy-.' I don't even let him finish his sentence. I hang up again. Then he calls me again.

'If this is not Corey, I'm hanging up.' I say immediately. I hear him hand Corey the phone. He thinks I didn't hear him say that I'm "being difficult". Corey laughs when he comes on the phone.

'You two fight like you're a couple or suttin.' He laughs.

'Shut up.'

'LOOOL, he's sulking because you aint speaking to him but you're speaking to me.'

'Am I on loud speaker?' I ask.

'Nah.'

'Put me on.' He puts me on loudspeaker. 'Dontae?'

'Yeah. I'm sorry for calling you a bitch Jay.' He says sulking.

'You hear that Cors. I got these bitches on smash!' I mimic Dontae

'LOOL, your girl mocked you Dontae.'

'I am not his girl.' I state simply. As much as I wanted to be.

'Yes you are.' Dontae says.

'No, I am not.'

'Yeah, you are.'

'No. I am not.'

'Yes. You are.'

'No. I'm fucking not.' I say through gritted teeth.

'You get too brave over the phone. I might need to come to your house to teach you a few manners.' I can imagine him winking.

'Corey, tell your friend to shut the fuck up.' I hear Corey laughing in the background.

'Oh yeah. Do you wanna help me babysit tomorrow?'

'By babysit, you mean I look after the baby and you watch tv.' I say rolling my eyes.

'Yeah. Please man, its Angel.' He pleads. I scream. I literally love Angel! She is 2 and so adorable! She and Jaydene are like best friends but they rarely saw each other. She's Dontae niece, he has an older step-sister who lives in North London so he sometimes looked after her.

'I'm coming.' I grin. He laughs.

'Why do you love off Angel man? She's such a spoilt kid.'

'Shut up. She's my baby.'

'Yeah, whatever. Come to my house at like 2 or suttin.'

'Okay. Can I go now? WAIT, I need to say bye to my gay bestie!'

'I thought I was your bestie? So you cheating on me now? Ite, cool. I see how it is.' I laugh.

'You're my other gay bestie.'

'Shut up. Bout gay! Fuck you!' I hear Corey shout. I laugh.

'And nah, you can't go. You can stay on the phone to me cos Corahn's on Skype to some sket and I'm staying at his so I'm gonna be bored.'

'Aww, you're having a sleepover!'

'Dead. It aint a sleepover, I aint gay.'

'Whatever.'

'Ay Dontae. Who's this girl you like?' Corey shouts.

'Who said I like a girl?' He says back.

'Nah, I was just wondering innit.' Corey sniggers. These two are so weird sometimes.

'Shut up. Go skype your bitch.' Dontae kisses his teeth. 'So, what you doing Jay?'

'Trying to figure out ways to end this conversation.' I didn't realise I had said that out loud. Oops.

'LOOOL. Jay, you're actually too rude to me you know.' Dontae sighs.

'Aww. It's all love.' I grin.

**

I banged on his door again. Trust him to still be sleeping at 2pm. I brought out my phone in frustration and whatsapped him.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING DOOR, YOU WASTEMAN.

About 20 minutes later, he opens the door only in some basketball shorts and rubbing his eyes. I screw him and shove past him into the warm house. I was muttering to myself about how he's a stupid, good-for-nothing low-life sinner who is going to get punished for his sins when he walks in.

'Fucking idiot. You tell me to come at 2 and you're still sleeping, Angel isn't even here yet...The fuck is wrong with you?!' I am a really, really impatient person and I hate waiting on anyone.

'I'm sorry man.' He replies. My eyes were glued to his 6 pac. I manage to peel my eyes away from his body even though I kept glancing back every 5 seconds. He chuckles when he sees me looking.

'Fuck out.' I say. I turn on the tv angrily. He leaves the room and I watch Jeremy Kyle USA. The people were crazy! I was still pissed off with Dontae. A few minutes later he walks back into the room wearing a top now. I feel him staring at me but I refused to give eye contact. After a while of silence he suddenly jumps on me, and does some ninja shit which ends up with him lying on the sofa and me on top of him. I giggle then stop when I realise I'm angry with him.

'Fuck out.' I say turning my head to the tv. He laughs.

'I'm sorry Jayda.' He says innocently. I look at him, aww he's so cute!

'No.' I manage to say.

'No what?'

'No, you can't just come here looking all cute and expect me to forgive you.'

'So you think I'm cute.' He grins.

'Don't get gassed.'

'Too late, I already am.' I laugh.

'Idiot.' He kisses my cheek softly.

'Do you forgive me?' He whispers in my ear.

'No.' He gently grabs my chin then guides my head down to his and kisses me.

'Forgive me now? Why am I even asking, obviously you do.' He chuckles. I punch his chest.

'Prick. Why did you make me come early when Angel aint even here yet?' I ask

'I wanted to spend time with you.' Aww, my heart melts.

'Whatever. What time is my baby coming?'

'Bout your baby. At 4.' I sigh.

'So I'm stuck with you for 2 hours?' I pretend to be upset.

'Why you acting like you don't wanna? Everyone knows you love me.' He says then kisses me.

'Fuck out! Stop placing your dirty STD lips on mine.' I say putting my hand over his mouth. He laughs.

'If I have STD lips, it means you must have them now. How many times have we kissed?' He mumbles under my hand. I rub my hand on his top, feeling his spit residue.

'No, actually. STD is a SEXUALLY transmitted disease. I have not engaged in any sexual acts with you.' I try to get off him but he holds me down by my waist.

'Not yet.' He pecks my lips then dodges when I try to hit him. He was scarily quiet so I look down and saw him staring at something. I follow his eyes and see that he's staring at my chest area. Because of the position we're in, my black vest top was now revealing my breasts. This boy is a flipping perv. 'Fuck out!' I say flicking his bottom lip. I pull my top up and zip my jumper up.

'Oww. That hurt.' He whines. I laugh. 'Kiss it better.' He says sticking his bottom lip out.

'Aww Tae...no.' I finally manage to get out of his grip and we sit up.

'Can you cook now?'

'Can you die now?' I say screwing him.

'If I died, you would kill yourself because you can't live without me.' He says. I laugh, its true though. I don't think I could possibly live without him.

'Shut up. Okay, I have an idea.' I grin.

'What?'

'I'll cook for you if you promise not to kiss me for the rest of the day.' His face drops.

'Only if your food is nice.' He says. I nod.

'Deal?'

'But I don't wann-.'

'Deal?' I cut him off. He sighs.

'Fine.' He starts sulking. I grin.

'Lemme go cook then.' I stand up. 'What do you want?'

'Um, pizza and chicken.' I look at him weirdly. Who asks for pizza and chicken?! I sigh deeply and walk into the kitchen. I look for a take away leaflet. Did he really think I was gonna cook? I find the Dominoes leaflet then walk into the front room.

'Can I borrow your phone, please?' I ask sweetly. He just hands it to me, no questions asked. I grin then walk back into the kitchen and call Domino's.

'Hello, Domino's Pizza, how can we help?'

'Hi. Um, can I have a medium pepperoni pizza, a small meat feast pizza with a barbecue base, a box of chicken wings with extra wings and a big bottle of coke? Please.'

'Okay. Anything else?'

'Oh yeah! Can I have Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream as well. That's it.'

'Okay. That will total up to £22.50. Pick up or home delivery?'

I give her Dontae's address then hang up and sneak upstairs. The thing is, I have no money so I might need to borrow some of Dontae's. I walk around his room trying to figure out where he would hide his money. I know he has a secret stash somewhere with loads of money, he won't miss £22.50. I look under his bed, under his pillow, even in his bathroom! But I can't find it. So I start checking through his draws then at last I find it. In his underwear draw, eww. I had to move his boxers and condoms out the way. I found a little box filled up with £50, £20 and £10 notes. There was more than £1000 in here; he really needs to stop this gang stuff. I take a £20 and a tenner then go downstairs into the front room.

'Where's the food?' Dontae asks looking at me.

'Cooking.' I smile at him.

'Your eyebrow twitched. I bet you're secretly ordering food then gonna say you cooked it.' He chuckles then looks at me when he realises that I'm quiet. 'Ahh you did, didn't you?'

'W-whaaaa? Psh!' I say. He laughs.

'I swear you are the laziest person ever.' The doorbell rings. 'Wait, how are you gonna pay for all this...?' His eyes go wide; I think he knows what I did. I run out the room before he can say anything else. I open the door.

'Medium pepperoni, small meat feast, chicken wings with extra chicken, 2.5ml of coke and Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream?' The person says handing it to me. I nod then hand him the money.

'Thanks.' I say as he gives me back my change. I walk back into the front room and set the food down.

'I really don't understand how you can just take my money like that. It's like I have pussy written on my forehead.' He shakes his head. I laugh.

'You asked for pizza and chicken.' I shrug.

'But I wanted to taste your cooking.' He whines.

'Nobody's tasting my cooking except my future husband.'

'Good thing we're getting married then, innit?' He grins. I laugh as my heart sped up. He was just joking, right? We tuck into the food.

**

'I'm...so...fat.' I say unbuttoning my jeans. That food was good! We actually finished everything, well Dontae had.

'Nah but how do girls like you eat so much but stay bare skinny?'

'I'm not "bare skinny".' I roll my eyes.

'Ite, you're not that skinny but you're still skinny. But you do have a body, like your bum just sticks out like rah! Then your thighs are thick, but not too thick and you have curves in all the right places then your boobs are just-.'

'Okay! You do not need to describe my body to me!' I cut him off. My cheeks were so red; I must look like some fat tomato. He laughs.

'I'm only stating facts.' He shrugs.

'Whatever. What time is it?'

'Um, 3.' He says checking his phone. I nod. 'Ahh, I need some weed.' He moans.

'No you don't.' He's always trying to kiss me and touch me up when he has weed. He laughs.

'Why? Cos I start roasting?' I roll my eyes.

'Whatever you call it. I do not like it.' I state. He chuckles. I get up to start tidying up but sit down when I realise I still feel fat.

'Nah, I really need some weed now.' Dontae says getting up. I roll my eyes.

'You drug addict!' I shout as he walks out the room. I finally manage to get up. I tidy the living room up then settle down on the sofa and start watching some movie. The smell of weed travels down to my nostrils. I cringe. I can't believe that I've actually tried some. Dontae is a really bad influence on me. He comes downstairs smoking his spliff.

'Err, get away from me.' I say as he sits down next to me. 'At least open a window then.' He gets up and opens all the windows in the front room.

'Happy?' He says exhaling the smoke. I mimic him. 'Who you bad for?'

'You.' I grin at him. He laughs. 10 minutes later, he had thrown away the spliff but was doing exactly what I expected him to do. I was trying to watch Karate Kid, Jaden Smith was so cute! But he kept distracting me. He was kissing my neck and stuff.

'Fuck off!' I shout pushing him off me.

'Nah, remember our deal? You didn't do your part so I'm allowed to do this.' He grins at me. I don't have anything to say so I keep quiet. He kisses me and I pull away before he deepens it.

'But I'm roasting.' He whines.

'Who told you to smoke that devil thing? I certainly didn't.' I push his face away again.

'But...Jayda!' He whines again.

'Ite, come let's beat then.' I say. He looks at me shocked.

'What?'

'Do I need to say it again? Come lets bea-.'

'Nah, I heard you. Really?'

'Yeah. Come.' I say standing up. I hold his hand and drag him upstairs. I was trying so hard not to laugh. We get into his bedroom and I jump on his bed. He's so overwhelmed he doesn't know what to do. I burst out laughing.

'Dontae you dick'ed! As if I'd beat now.' I say laughing. He kisses his teeth and lies down next to me.

'I actually believed you. You can't do that to me when I'm roasting Jayda!' He says folding his arms. I giggle.

'Aww, sorry.' I peck his cheek.

'At least gimme a kiss then.' He says sticking out his lips. I roll my eyes and peck his lips but he pulls me closer and we end up kissing. Without realising, he picks me up and makes me sit on him. I pull away then slap his cheek.

'Stop kissing me you silly prick stick.' I hiss at him. He laughs.

'If you're rude to me again, I'll give you another love bite.' He says seriously.

'Try me biatch! Stupid hoe, sket, slutbag, slag, skank, prostitute, male escort...' After 5 minutes of calling him every word I could think of, he shuts me up by giving me a love bite. 'I hate you.' I sulk. He laughs.

'You love to test me. Have you spoken to your dad yet?' He asks playing with my fingers.

'No, why should I?' I scoff.

'Do you wanna speak to him?'

'No. He doesn't deserve another chance.'

'Why do you think that?' I hate it when he tries to be my counsellor. 'He could've changed you know, something might've happened. Maybe you should at least hear him out.' I hate that he could be right.

'Can we not talk about this please?' I ask. He nods in understanding and starts bouncing me up and down. 'Watch when I throw up on you.' I say and he laughs but continues bouncing me but then he moans and suddenly stops. 'What?'

'I really shouldn't do that if I'm roasting.' He groans. I laugh.

'Stupid boy.' He laughs.

'Have you felt my pacs?! I went gym yesterday!' He grins.

'Why would I want to feel your pacs?' I laugh. Secretly I did, but shh!

'Nah, just feel them.'

'No!'

'Just feel them man!' He grabs my hand and puts it under his top. He makes me feel each pac, separately.

'Wow, as amazing as this is, please stop making me touch you.' I say. He laughs and releases my arm.

'You felt under my top, so I think I get to feel under your top innit.' He grins.

'Yeah, sure.' I say sarcastically. Before I even realise, his hand has gone down my jumper and top, he tries to touch my breasts. 'Dontae!' I scream. His hand is really cold! I take his hand out and fold my arms.

'Sorry.' He says laughing.

'Dick'ed. What kind of foolish monkey are you?'

'If you're rude to me again, I'll make it look like we've been beating and don't forget that Chelsea's coming in...' He checks the clock. '...5 minutes.' I laugh but decide not to test him, even though I do like annoying him.

'Whatever...battyboy.' I mutter under my breath but he heard. Shit. Suddenly his hands were all over me, messing up my hair, zipping down my jumper and throwing it across the room then he took off his top, leaving him in only his basketball shorts and socks. Then he unbuttons my jeans. This all happened in the space of a minute so I couldn't even react. He's actually really fast. Then the doorbell rings. He winks at me then pushes me off him and walks out the room. Argh, the little bastard! I follow him downstairs, trying to fix my hair. When I get downstairs, his sister Chelsea was walking in the house with Angel.

'What took you so long to open the door...' She trails off when she sees me. She looks from me to Dontae then at my hair to the top Dontae wasn't wearing, then she looks at my jeans and I realise my button was undone. She raises her eyebrows at me, saying 'we'll talk about this'. I mentally groan.

'Dada!' Angel shouts running towards me. She couldn't say my whole name so she called me 'Dada'. I really don't know why.

'Angel!' I squeal then pick her up. 'Hi Chelsea!' I hadn't seen them in so long! Chelsea is like the sister I never had. I tell her everything, literally everything. She's Dontae sister, kind of.

Dontae's childhood was kinda fucked. More than mine. His dad was an alcoholic and druggie. Since he was a baby he witnessed his dad abusing his mum, physically and emotionally. When his mum had the chance, she managed to run away with Dontae and tried to start a new life, for Dontae's sake. But when Dontae was 5, he saw his dad kill his mum, who was 4 months pregnant. He's now in prison with a life sentence.

So Tae went into care because he had no other family. Luckily, only a few months later, he met a woman; Sharon, after a long process she adopted him, she had 2 other children at the time, Chelsea and Dontae's brother Chris, but she raised him like he was her own. Dontae called her mum because she was like a mum to him. Then she had another child; Lamar. But about 3 years ago, she unfortunately died of cancer. All I can remember is everyone crying, she was such an important person to everyone in the neighbourhood. And this was horrible for Dontae because Chelsea, Chris and Lamar's dad took them away, leaving Dontae with no one. Again. Then about 9 months later, our best friend Dani died. But Sharon's sister, Aunite Janet took Dontae in at a young age and has been looking after him ever since.

Her whole family view Dontae like he's blood-related. He basically is anyways. Dontae has 1 sister and 2 brothers; Lamar. He is 12 now and so cute! He's a mini Dontae, literally, the hoodrat-ness and the sweet boy thing. Then there's his older brother; Chris. He. Is. Beautiful. I love Chris but I always act like some love sick teenager when he's around, well I am a love sick teenager. He's 19, and omds, if Dontae looks like that when he's 19, then boy, we're getting married. And then there's Chelsea, she's beautiful. Simples. She recently turned 21. Other than that, Dontae has a really big family, they're all beautiful to be honest.

'Hey bubs.' She says kissing my cheek. 'Go put a top on, you fool!' She says slapping Dontae's head. He kisses his teeth and runs upstairs.

'How are you Angel?' I say walking into the front room.

'I good. W-where is Dede?' She was asking about Jaydene but she doesn't know how to say her name yet either.

'She's at her house. You wanna see her tomorrow?' I ask. She nods.

I sit down as Angel climbs off me and takes her toys out her bag. I look and see Chelsea watching me.

'What?' I ask laughing.

'Gimme a hug then big'ed!' She shouts. I laugh and jump on her.

'Chelseaaaa!' I scream. I had really missed her.

'Urgh, get off me now, you fatty.' She says pushing me off her. I laugh.

'How's life?' I ask smiling.

'Same old. What about you? Getting freaky in the bedroom with Dontae?' She smirks. My eyes go wide and I slap her arm.

'Chels! No!' I shout. Dontae walks back into the room.

'We will talk about this later.' She winks.

'Gimme some love Angel fam!' Dontae says. Angel runs into his arms. She loves him so much, mostly because he spoils her. 'Wagwan with you princess?' He says kissing her forehead. She giggles. She was too cute. Dontae's whole family is actually just beautiful. They should be on TV or something.

'I gonna see my bessfriend tomorrow.' She squeals.

'That's good.' Dontae nods and puts her down so she can play with her toys. 'Wagwan sis?' He says hugging Chelsea.

'Do I speak that nonsense? Speak English!' She kisses her teeth. He laughs. 'Jayda, come with me to the kitchen.' Chelsea says standing up.

'Don't you know where the kitchen is?' Dontae says.

'Listen...shut up.' Chelsea backhands his head then drags me into the kitchen.

'You hoe!' Dontae shouts after us.

'Now, spill.' She say grinning at me. I tell her everything! From how I used to dislike Dontae, how we made up, how I realised I might like him and everything in between.

'This is why we need to have weekly talks! So, you think you like him?' I shrug as I blush.

'I don't know!' I whine. She chuckles.

'Aww, young love.' She grins. 'So, you two didn't beat just now?'

'No! I called him a foolish monkey and he said he's gonna make it look like we beat because you were coming.' I roll my eyes. She laughs.

'This boy is not right in the head. But aww! That is too cute. Childhood sweethearts.' She sighs smiling.

'But, I don't think he likes me.' I say quietly.

'Nah, I think he does. But I'll talk to him.' She 'aww's again. I laugh.

**

'Bye Angel.' I say kissing her cheek.

'Bu-but Uncle no feed me.' She says looking sad. I laugh.

'Yes I do feed you Angel.' Dontae kisses his teeth.

'Auntie Janet will be here soon.' She nods sadly. 'Aww, I'll bring Jaydene tomorrow, okay?' She immediately smiles.

'Okay. Bye Dada.' She hugs me then runs back into the front room.

'Bye Tae.' I hug him.

'Bye b. Call me when you get home, yeah?' He pecks my lips. I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyoooo!

Thanks to everyone who's voted and read and all thaaaat but pleaseee comment so I know if you liked the chapter or not and stuffff.

Anyways, enjoyyy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 659 32
A London based storyπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Just read xx #1 in #Completion (9th Nov, 2022) #2 in #Southlondon (13th May, 2023) #3 in #Secondaryschool (23rd Apr, 2023) ...
41K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
599K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.