Haikyuu!! x Reader oneshots

Door zephiiaa

Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't. Maybe it's love. It all begins one story at a time. -- Haikyuu!! a... Meer

『His Smile - Kageyama Tobio』
『Tease - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Freckles - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『Mama - Sugawara Koushi』
『Fireworks - Hinata Shouyou』
『Trashikawa - Oikawa Tooru』
『Video Games - Kozume Kenma』
『Movie Night - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Studying - Nishinoya Yuu』
『Falling for You - Haiba Lev』
『First Meets - Kozume Kenma』
『Lost - Tsukishima Kei』
『Date - Iwaizumi Hajime』
『Soothing the Pain - Sugawara Koushi』
『Teddy Bear - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Jealousy - Kageyama Tobio』
『Clumsy - Azumane Asahi』
『Guardian - Aone Takanobu』
zephiiaa's 11k reads special!
『Shopping - Oikawa Tooru』
『Kitten - Kozume Kenma』
『Punny - Tsukishima Kei』
『I'll Take Care of You! - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Boiling Point - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Dance With Me - Sugawara Koushi』
『Bro. - Bokuto Koutarou/Kuroo Tetsurou』
『So Strong?! - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Secret - Yachi Hitoka』
『Man With a Plan - Akaashi Keiji』
『Relief - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Weakness - Sawamura Daichi』
A/N - Merry Christmas!
『Share - Ushijima Wakatoshi』
A/N - Happy New Year!!
『My Annoying Coworker - Tsukishima Kei』
『Monochrome - Kozume Kenma』
『A Dream Come True - Iwaizumi Hajime』
『When We're Alone - Hinata Shouyou』
『Dancing to Half Time - Akaashi Keiji』
A/N - Q & A + announcement
『Special Oneshot - Masquerade』
hey, zephii's doin a q&a
『Valentine's Day - Nishinoya Yuu』
『Collar Full - Terushima Yuuji』
『The One - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『A Senpai's Help - Shibayama Yuuki』
『Birthday - Tanaka Ryuunosuke』
『Don't Forget - Tsukishima Kei』
『Camping - Hinata Shouyou』
『Search - Kageyama Tobio』
HEY HEY HEY 100K
a chance to meet me irl and get a special request????
『Game Start - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Always - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Saturday - Kozume Kenma 』
『Sleep - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『For You - Oikawa Tooru』
『Words - Kyoutani Kentarou』
『Poetry - Nishinoya Yuu/Tanaka Ryuunosuke』
『Names - Ukai Keishin』
thanks for 200k reads!
raffle winners !
『Warrior - Akaashi Keiji』
『Ah, It's A Wonderful Cat's Life! - Haiba Lev』
『Blogger - Yaku Morisuke』
imagine--

『Lunch - Azumane Asahi』

12.9K 317 56
Door zephiiaa

It was a lonely night for you again in your college dorm. Oh how you wished you had someone to share it with. You and your partner had just broken up recently, and even though you were the one who broke it off, you felt a hole in your heart. Your friends suggested that you sign up for a dating site that sets you up with people near you. You refused the first few times, but then succumbed to their wishes to see you happy with someone once again and made an account.

By about a week or so of having created an account for this date site, you had gotten into contact with someone who began to interest you. His username was GentleGiant3, but you found out after some time of talking that his real name was Azumane Asahi. After chatting with him and taking note of how he responded, you really saw where the gentleness came in. He really was a nice guy, and you and him were always talking to each other through the IM feature.

Your friends were liking that you were obviously happy talking to this Azumane guy, and they began to encourage you to ask him to meet up.

"No! No no no, I can't do that, oh my gosh!" You protested the idea that was just brought up by (friend's name). They wanted you to ask Azumane on a date, but you were strongly opposed to the idea.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" They tried to convince you, but they weren't succeeding. "Why else are you guys talking then? It's a dating website. You're supposed to date."

"Yeah, but..." You looked to the side, twiddling your thumbs. "It's more of a friendly friendship right now. Totally platonic nothing else."

(Friend's name) rolled their eyes at you. "A 'friendly friendship'."

"Yes."

"...(Y/N), you're hopeless, aren't you?"

At that moment, a few soft dings came from your laptop, signaling new messages.

"Jeez, who's messaging you so much?" Your friend asked.

"I dunno, lemme check." You swiveled around in your chair to face your laptop screen. The messages were from Azumane.

>Hey, (L/N)-san! My friends and I are going out today for lunch, and they suggested that you come along maybe? Since you said your college is actually nearby mine.

>You can bring your friends along too if you want!

>Er, you don't have to come if you don't want to.

>Yeah, uh, sorry if I'm bothering you

"Oh my god," (Friend's name) said, reading over the messages. "You reeled in a shy awkward dude, didn't you, (Y/N)."

"He's a good friend, okay."

"Right. Well, we're going to this thing." (Friend's name) took the laptop from you, ignoring your attempts to take it back from them and began typing in a response.

>Yeah sure, that sounds great! What time do you wanna meet and where? ;)

You stared at (friend's name). "Was the wink at the end really necessary?"

"Yes."

>Oh, okay cool! Meet us at 2:30 at the ramen place by your school. See you then!

"Bam, and that's how you get a date," (Friend's name) closed your laptop smirking at you with your puffed up cheeks of frustration. "Better start getting ready, (Y/N)~"

"It's not a date." You huffed as you pushed your friend out of the room so you can change.

-time skip-

You and (friend's name) were waiting at a bench outside the stated destination, waiting for the others to arrive.

"(L/N)-san?"

You perked up at the sound of someone calling your name, and saw three boys walking towards you and your friend. One of them was a blackette with short, croppy hair, talking to a silver-haired fellow with a mole under his left eye. In between them was a tall, brunette with his hair tied in a bun. He seemed a little nervous, so you assumed he was Azumane.

(Friend's name) nudged you in the arm chuckling. "Hey, hey, look who finally showed up."

You both stood up to go meet the boys. You extended your hand out to the three who had just arrived introducing yourself formally. "Hello, my name is (L/N) (F/N)! Nice to meet you all!"

"'Sup, I'm (friend's name)."

"Hey there, I'm Sawamura Daichi." Said the blackette, nodding his head to you grinning.

"I'm Sugawara Koushi, nice to meet you too, (L/N)-san!" Greeted the silver-haired one, smiling warmly at you.

"Hi, I'm Azumane Asahi, nice to meet you for real," The brunette said, shaking your hand. "Wow, you look even nicer in real life..." He whispered, blushing immediately realizing that he had just said his thoughts aloud.

You blushed at his compliment, while your friend whistled besides you.

"They really do look nicer in real life, don't they, Asahi?" Sawamura teased.

"Sh-Shut up, I didn't mean to say that!" Azumane yelled at his friends who were smirking at him, embarrassed by his comment. "Heh, let's go inside, shall we?"

You and your party filed inside the restaurant, and were seated instantly. Upon sitting down, you were all served water, and you peeked in the menu to see what you wanted.

"So, Azumane-kun, how did you find out about little ol' (Y/N) here?" (Friend's name) asked suddenly, causing you to choke on the water that you were in the middle of drinking.

"E-Er, well..." Azumane started to explain, but was cut off by Sawamura.

"We helped him, of course," He interrupted, motioning to Suga. "We signed him up for the dating website so he could find someone, and we found (L/N)-san!"

"Whoa, what a coincidence! I got (Y/N) to sign up too with the help of our other friends!" (Friend's name) said, laughing at how similar your situations were.

"Man, Asahi here was so happy talking about them too," Suga interjected. "You should hear him talking about them. 'Oh, (L/N)-san is such a nice person! I want to meet them in real life sometime!' It was so cute, I'm so happy for him!" He put a hand on Azumane's shoulder, making the rest of you laugh, while he blushed at the other boys' comments.

"And then we got him to actually ask them out today! What an achievement!" Sawamura added.

"Oh sweet, that was you guys? Dude, nice," (Friend's name) high-fived Sawamura and Sugawara, grinning. (Friend's name) looked to you. "See, the three of us are trying for this. Don't tell me you guys don't like each other."

"We're just friends." You said, crossing your arms and looking away to avoid their intent gazes.

"Y-Yeah, just friends," Azumane agreed. "Plus, we didn't really know each other until today."

"Yep, exactly, haha..."

-time skip-

Overall, the lunch outing went great. You and Azumane got closer, and Sawamura and Sugawara seemed to get along really well with (friend's name) due to the bond of trying to get you and Azumane to officially start dating. You were sitting at your desk using your laptop in your dorm, (friend's name) lying on their side on your bed.

"You talking to Azumane-kun again, (Y/N)?" They asked you, noticing how you were smiling as you typed into your laptop.

"Huh? Oh, y-yeah." You answered.

"When are you guys going to see each other again?"

"Well, we actually planned to meet up again in a few days for another lunch outing, but just the two of us this time."

(Friend's name) grinned. "Nice, have fun on your date."

This time, you didn't bother trying to correct your friend. You had a good feeling about this guy. You smiled, still facing your laptop. "Yeah, I will."

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Claire-chan, thanks for requesting! Woo, pumping out some updates a few at a time now because I feel like I've kept you all waiting for too long.

UP NEXT:

- Bokuto x Reader

- Kuroo x Reader (ANGST qwq)

- Sugawara x Reader

- Bokuto x Reader x Kuroo

- Kuroo x Reader (FLUFF)

- Yachi x fem!Reader

So many Kuroo requests lmaoo but not that I'm complaining or anything because Kuroo is trash cat bae ahahaa

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

921K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...
717K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
151K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...
238K 3.3K 109
RANDOM SHITS ABOUT HAIKYUU!!! HAIKYUU CHARACTERS NEED SOME FUN TIME! AND ALSO THE CHARACTERS, OTHER PICTURES AND ANIME DOESN'T BELONG TO ME! THE ANIM...