My Little Secret

By one_directiontoharry

Cara's a girl with insane trust issues, a messy past, and an uncertain future. Harry's a boy who's got it al... More

My Little Secret
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOTE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Joke Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 21

22 0 0
By one_directiontoharry

Cara's Pov

"Food fight?" Niall and I say, almost like a question. As Liam giving us death glares, you could see the other boys holding back laughs.

"BOTH OF YOU CLEAN UP THIS MESS AND THEN GET READY TO GO!" Liam yells and storms out of the messy kitchen. Just as he leaves, the other boys start to howl with laughter, especially Louis. 

"C-Cara! I *snort* see *chuckle* why you were *cackle* laughing so hard *howl* when I was *snicker* covered in cotton candy!" He continues to crack up. I turn bright red from embarrassment, yet let out a chuckle as I remember the first day I met Louis and he got himself covered head-to-toe in cotton candy. Everyone stops laughing for a moment though.

"Louis, you were covered in cotton candy?" Harry asks. Now Louis blushes.

"Oh yeah! It was HILARIOUS! You see,-"

"Shut it, Levine." Louis grumbles, and exits the kitchen. I turn to the rest of the boys.

"I'll have to tell you all what happened after we're done cleaning up." I chuckle then turn to just Niall. "Let's start cleaning, Niall. It's gonna take a bit and I'm sure everyone wants to head to dinner." He nods and the others leave as we start to clean.

"Uh, Niall, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Why was Liam so angry? He was acting like a parent." I giggle at the last part.

Niall then lets out a laugh. "Well, Liam is the most mature out of all of us, so he takes on the role of keeping us all in line." I nod. "It's kind of funny you know, actually the fans-" He cuts himself off, and  looks panicked.

"Did you say fans?" I stop cleaning and look up at him.

"I, uh, yes I did, but it isn't what you think. You know, the screaming girls and such."

"Then what is it?"

"It's our family. Like, it's this running joke between all of us. They're our biggest fans as they say and such and well they call Liam the uh, boss guy."

I shake my head and pretend to buy every word. Though if you're done spitting up bs Niall, I have a kitchen to clean. I think to myself.

The two of us clean the rest of the kitchen, without saying much. I mean, Niall could have just been honest and said they have fans. I mean Harry did say they were known in the business for what they do...whatever that is...

After we finish cleaning, which took about forty five minutes, it was time for us to clean ourselves. I walked up to my room and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a blouse from my closet and headed to the bathroom. I took off the soiled clothes and hopped in. The warm water felt nice. It took three rounds of shampoo to get all of that crap out of my hair though. Once I hopped out and put on my clothes, I combed through my hair and put it into a bun, as I didn't feel like doing much to it.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to see all the boys but Zayn sitting on the couch.

"Ha! You owe me five bucks Harry!" Louis exclaimed. I looked at him quizzically.

"What?! That doesn't count! Zayn is just slow, and she's just fast?" Harry muttered trying to get out for their bet, when it hit me.

"You two bet on who would come down first?!" I asked, stunned trying to hide my amusement.

"What? Noooooo. We would never do that." Louis said sarcastically as I shook my head took a seat next to Louis. Zayn finally came down about five minutes later.

"Now that everyone's here, let's get a move on." Liam said and we all headed to the car.  Liam in the drivers seat, Zayn passenger, me on the left window seat, Louis in the middle, Harry on the right window seat, and Niall in the back. We drove in silence, besides the radio humming, and Harry and Louis arguing about the bet and how Harry needed to pay up. I had to laugh to myself. It was just a silly bet, yet they were very serious about it.

"Louis, I don't think it was a fair bet. We never even shook on it." Harry whined. Louis looked astonished.

"Yes we did!" Louis then turns to Liam, "We shook on it! Didn't you see it Liam?!" Liam sighed.

"Not to side with Lou, Harry but you two did shake on it." Harry frowned.

"Ugh. Whatever." He mumbled and handed Louis the money as Louis cheered in satisfaction. I lightly chuckled, then turned my head to see we were pulling up to a place called, Nandos. We all filed out and headed into the restaurant.

"Uhm, reservation for Styles. Party of six." Harry said to the waitress lady at the front door as we walked in. She nodded and smiled.

"Right this way." We followed the lady to pretty much the back of the restaurant, which I don't understand since there were many open seats near the front of the place, though I didn't ask. It wasn't much of a bother anyway.

Louis pulled out a chair for me to sit down in, I thanked him as I sat down. He sat next to me, then Niall on my other side, Harry across from me, and Liam on Harry's right and Zayn on his left. All of us began to go through the menu, and the boys started conversation though I was not really involved.

Just then Lou, nudged me from the side. "Know what you're going to get?"

"No. I've never been here. I don't know what is good or not." I sighed. Louis then reached behind me and nudged Niall, who looked up at him.

"Tell Cara some good meals here. I don't think she's been here before." Niall's jaw dropped at this statement.

"You've never been here before?!" He gasped, astonished. I shook my head no. "Well you have come to the right guy." He smiled and started showing different options he thought were good. After a bit, I finally chose some chicken dish and we gave the waiter our orders.

"Oh, so lads and Cara, in a few days, Saturday to be exact we are going to need to pack up and head to Ireland for work." Liam informed us all. All of the boys smiled, though Niall was a bit happier and started to cheer, which made me laugh.

"Niall's from Ireland, so he's just a bit excited to be heading home for a bit." Zayn told me as he noticed my laughter. I nodded.

"Cool." I said. I started to then play with my fingers. I then whispered to Louis, "Am I going with you guys? Or should I find some place to stay, because I totally can-"

"Cara, love, don't be silly. You are definitely coming with us!"

"Oh yeah! For sure!" Zayn piped up. "No way we'll leave you to fend for yourself."

"Yeah. You're sticking with us!" Liam said.

"I need you to come with! Who else would I have food fights with?" Niall grinned, making me laugh.

"We will always be there for you." Harry smiled, and said a little bit quieter than the others, and looked me dead in the eyes. For some odd reason, his words and way of saying it, made my stomach twist in all different ways, and I liked it, it gave me a feeling I had never had before, but I quickly shook the feeling.

I smiled at the boys, as I was glad they weren't going to leave me here to fend for myself. Actually, I was more than glad, I was freaking relieved! Though boys went on talking, and I contributed a sentence here and there. I was just glancing around, when I caught Harry's eyes; on me. A breath hitched in my throat. I wanted nothing more but to break away from his gaze as it was sending shivers down my spine, but something was keeping me there. I looked into his green iris' that seemed to captivate me. They really are beautiful.

*cough* *cough* Both of us broke out of our trance from each other and immediately I could feel myself turn more red than a cherry as Liam was the one who had 'coughed'. I don't know how long the boys had been trying to get our attention as the food arrived. All of the boys were staring, even the waiter! I am so embarrassed but I dare to glance at Harry again who doesn't seemed to be nearly as embarrassed as me. Yeah, he is blushing a little, but he has some type of smirk on his face. I mumbled a 'thanks' to the waiter and started to eat my food, but not even thinking about looking up at the boys who were quiet as well. We all finished our meals, and the boys asked for the check.

I tapped Louis on the shoulder. "Uh, Lou?"

"Yes Carebear." I laughed at the nickname.

"Carebear? I thought it was Carabeara or something."

"Eh. That sounded weird so I'll just leave off the a." I laughed again, nodding.

"But uhm, I don't know how I'm going to pay you back for the food." I said, looking down and playing with my fingers. It's embarrassing to not be able to pay for things and even worse to know you won't be able to pay back. Louis put his finger under my chin, lifting it so that I was looking him straight in the eyes.

"Cara, for the millionth time, we are here for you. We'll be taking care of you."

"But I don't you all to spend so much money on me. I'm sure you have other things you need to pay for and I shouldn't be one of them." I frowned and to this, he looked as if he may burst out laughing at the mention of me making them spend to much money.

"Love, don't worry about us spending to much money. We have more then enough." I'm a bit confused, but I just tell him okay anyways.

Once the boys pay the bill, we grab our coats and head back to the car. On the way there Niall yells, "I WANT ICE CREAM!"

"We just ate." Zayn says.

"I know, but I want ice cream." Niall goes on.

"Geez, this lad is never full." Liam chuckles to no one in particular. "Though if everyone is up for it, I don't see why not."

"Ice cream it is then!" Louis cheers.

****

We pull up to the ice cream parlor that the boys looked up on their phones and went in. Louis came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"What are you going to get?" He asked.

"I don't know, vanilla?"

"Ah Cara that's so boring!" Harry exclaims coming and standing next to us.

I look at him, and he starts to smirk. I then notice that I'd been staring and quickly shoot my head back to the menu. I can feel my face burning. "I-it isn't that boring." I mutter. "I was going to get sprinkles."

I ended up getting chocolate and sprinkles. Something about Harry saying that vanilla was boring just weirdly bothered me that he would think of me as boring, though I have no idea why on Earth I would care what he thinks. Which I don't. I just wanted chocolate.

We all get our ice cream and go to find a table, but their isn't any one table that suits our group of six, so the boys pull two tables together, three of us on each side. You can probably guess where everyone sat. Me next to Louis, Harry across from me, Zayn on his other side, Niall next to Zayn and Liam next to Louis.

"So I'm excited to head back to Ireland." Niall says.

"Yeah. Maybe we can introduce Cara here to your family." Louis says, smiling at me.

"Yeah! That would be fun. My mum will probably want us all over for dinner while we're there anyway."

"What do you think Cara?" Niall asks, all eyes now on me.

"Yeah. That sounds fun! I'd love to meet your family, plus I've never been to Ireland." I grin at him. As the boys go on to chat about what will go down in Ireland, I can't help but fall out the conversation. I keep looking at Harry, his beautiful plump lips, his soft skin, I just want to feel it one more time- my thoughts are cut off by Harry noticing me staring, practically drooling. I shoot my head back to the others, who thankfully haven't seemed to notice. My cheeks are red hot for like, the hundredth time tonight.

For the next fifteen minutes, I try to stay in the conversation but I either find my thoughts going back to him, my eyes going back to him, or both. This is really frustrating. I don't know what has come over me tonight. Sigh.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go and throw my trash away and use the restroom." I tell Louis. He nods and I get up. I throw away my trash and head to the bathroom. I don't have to go at all though. I just needed a moment to think things over and get my thoughts sorted out.

I keep looking at him and I don't know why. I have absolutely no clue. I just. I don't know. Maybe I'm just finding his face unusual. Yeah! He has a pretty unusual face. That's it. Nothing more than that. I just think his face in unusual and I'm looking at it. That's normal. I half grin, satisfied with my reasoning to why I'm so interested in his face today. I walk out of the bathroom, though I bump into someone, just as I think I'm about to fall straight on my butt, a hand grabs mine and keep me from falling. I look up and see I come face to face with Harry and his beaut- I mean unusual green iris'.

"Cara." He smirks.

"I-uh wa-was just he-hea-heading back to the ta-table."

"Oh me too."

"Great." I say a little too enthusiastically. I start to head back, but he stops me.

"By the way, if you're going to keep looking at me the way you've been all night, hungry for my lips and all, you might as well just kiss me. I mean I wouldn't mind and I know you wouldn't either." he says with a smug look on his face, that I so badly want to wipe away. I tense and pull out of his grasp and practically run back to the table. If I wasn't uncomfortable before, I'm most definitely uncomfortable now.

I sit down, and I probably and wearing my feelings on my sleeves.

"You okay?" Louis asks.

"Oh just...great." I mumble. Harry then comes back from the bathroom and smirks at me and I can feel my face burst into flames.

I know that Louis saw him do that because he glares at him then looks my burning self and whispers, "We'll be talking about this later." I shake my head and start to oblige but he gives me a stern look and I know there is no getting out of this.

"Uhm, well I'm beat, are we ready to head back to the house?" He asks everyone. Oh dear...

Everyone nods and agrees about being tired and once they all throw their trash away we head to the car.

The whole way home I just stare out the window, though there isn't too much to see as it's now dark out, but I don't want to talk to the boys, as if I even dared speak I have no clue what may come out. I am having so many mixed feelings.

When we arrive home, I get out, and head straight to my room.

I plop myself face first onto the bed, and I can think is about how Harry caught me so off guard. His words just play on repeat in my head,

'You might as well just kiss me. I mean, I wouldn't mind and I know you wouldn't either.'

I let out a scream into my pillow. I mean, I don't want to kiss him, right? I mean I can't. I wouldn't. I don't even think of him like that, right?

Just then I hear my door open, at first I tense, not knowing who it is, but then a familiar voice fills my ears, calming me.

"Cara, do you want to tell me what happened back there?" I stand up from my bed and look at him. That's when it all comes crashing down. I collapse in his arms, tears beginning to spill out of my eyes.

"Oh, Lou! I-I-I d-don't know wha-wha-what to do! Or how to feel! I j-j-just I don't know!" I sob uncontrollably into his arms.

He hugs me tightly. "What is it love? What happened back there?" I don't respond because I'm too busy crying. Louis then rubs my back. "There, there Carebear. No need to cry love." He then pulls apart from our hug and he guides me to sit on the bed and sits next to me.

"What happened?" He asks again, trying to get it out of me but at the same time trying not to force me. I sigh.

"Well, uhm, I guess I'll just tell start from the beginning."

A/N- Hello my lovelies! I am so sorry for not updating. I had this huge test on Saturday. Yeah on the weekend. It was a test to determine if I got into the program I want to for high school and I get the news in February and yeah. Very stressful and I had to do a bit of studying. So ANYWHO that is why I didn't update. Also I know I said I'll update every one to two days but Ugh that is so much work and I may be busy so I think I'll probably do it every MONDAY for sure and may have updates early or something but you can be certain of an UPDATE on MONDAYS. This will probably start not tomorrow Monday but the next one. (I will update sometime next week though.)

SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING IT MEANS SO MUCH LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!

All the love, H.xx

PUBLISHED: December 6th, 2015

READS: 969 <--- 69 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

VOTES: 47 PLEASE VOTE THANK YOU 

BY THE WAY I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE NOTICED BUT I ACCIDENTALLY UNPUBLISHED MY ENTIRE BOOK AHA SO YEAH I HAD TO REPUBLISH EVERYTHING AND IT WAS KIND OF FUNNY. OKAY BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...