The Lucky Pick // One Direct...

By meltedpopsicle

She agreed to taking her sister to a concert, but not to this. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Acknowledgements & Author's Note

Chapter 49

1.5K 28 22
By meltedpopsicle

Megan Watson's POV

"Megan, wake up. Babe."

I wake up to the sound of Harry's deep voice, sounding like he has just woken up. He clears his throat, and then taps my shoulder.

"We're here," he says, and I rub my eyes, opening them to find us in a plane. For a moment, I'm completely confused, before everything comes back to me, and I remember why we're here.

It is three weeks since I spent the day with Zayn, Louis, Liam, and CeCe, and now, Harry and I had gotten a flight to Paris, because he insisted that he really wanted to go somewhere with me.

Remembering Zayn talking about going to France, I had suggested that we go there, and Harry agreed eagerly.

So, here we are, just landed down on Paris.

I see Harry take our carry-on bags out of the compartment above us, and hold them both in his hands. He sends me a small smile as I get out of my seat, before he gives me a small peck on the lips.

I smile weakly, before trying to take my bag off him, but he says, "It's fine. I'll hold it."

We then make our way out of the plane, and into the cool, night air.

"I already love it here," I say with a light laugh.

"You said that about Ireland too," he says, chuckling.

"Do you have a problem with Ireland?" I ask jokingly.

"Erm, no. I don't," he says.

"Good, because I love it there. I love their accents, they're so, like, Irish!" I say with a laugh.

"Right, you love their accents because they're so Irish," he says, nodding his head as we walk towards the airport, "Never would've guessed Irish people sound Irish."

"Or that French people sound French," I say.

"Or that American people sound American," he adds.

"Or that British people sound British," I say. He shakes his head at me with a chuckle before we enter the airport.

We get our suitcases, and some food, before heading to our hotel, where when we get inside our hotel room, I immediately plop onto the bed with a heavy sigh, not bothering to change out of my clothes.

"Megan?" I hear Harry say, feeling the bed dip beside me as I try to sleep.

"Go away," I mumble.

"Megan?"

"Go away," I repeat, reaching my hand back to smack him, "I'm too tired."

"Too tired for what?" He says with a laugh.

"Just. I'm too tired. Let me sleep," I say sleepily.

I feel him change his position, and peek open an eye to see his body leaned on it's side, facing me, his head propped up by his elbow.

I let out a small laugh at his position, which makes him look at me, "What?"

"Your position," I laugh, "It's funny."

He grins, letting out a small laugh, before putting a smirk on his face and wiggling his eyebrows, which makes me laugh.

He then lies down on his side and holds his arms out for me to go into them, which I do. He wraps his arms tightly around me, and within seconds I've fallen into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I wake up to sun shining in my face, and I immediately smile to myself, remembering we're in Paris.

"Good morning," Harry says, walking out from the mini-kitchen of the hotel room.

"Hi," I say, rubbing my eyes and getting out of bed, "Harry, do you think we could, maybe, um... Go to the Eiffel Tower?" I say the last part quickly, twiddling my thumbs nervously, not feeling confident about what his answer will be.

"Of course, we're in Paris, how could we not?" He says, chuckling afterwards.

"Really?" I say hopefully, looking up from my hands.

"Yeah!" He laughs, and I cheer, before giving him a quick kiss. "Wanna go soon? It's actually nearly noon."

"Yeah, sure. I'll get dressed," I say, before remembering I'm already dressed in clothes from yesterday, and adding, "into different clothes."

He chuckles, nodding.

----------------

"Oh my god, I can see it from here."

"Yup. It's pretty, huh?"

"Yeah. Really pretty looking. Oh my god!" I squeal, really excited about actually seeing the Eiffel Tower.

He laughs, as we walk closer to the tower, hand in hand.

When we reach it, I stand there, goggling at it in amazement, my mouth hanging open, while he chuckles, putting his arm around me.

"I love you, Megan," he says, pressing a kiss to my temple, "I honestly do."

"I love you too," I say, looking him in the eyes, and he smiles, pressing his lips to mine softly before pulling away.

The day ends up being absolutely perfect, and I feel completely happy and confident about our relationship - a weird type of feeling. As if, no matter what, I would never want or try to break us apart, because Harry is just an amazing, caring kind of person, that wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt you, and I feel completely lucky and honoured to have him.

But I guess I jinx myself.

"We're here," he says with a small smile, parking the car.

"Harry.. I dunno." I shrug one shoulder, looking at the ground, "Um... I don't really like clubs."

"I know, I remember before Liam's birthday... but why not? There must be a reason," he says.

I look at my hands for a moment, debating whether or not to tell him, but decide against it, not wanting to tell him some soppy teenage break up story, "I don't know. I just don't."

"C'mon, I'll be with you the whole time, okay?" He looks into my eyes.

I sigh, giving in. "Sure."

He grins and we get out of the car, heading towards the club, where many people are inside dancing and drinking, music pumping loudly through the place.

"See?" He says when we come inside, "Doesn't it look fun?"

"Not exactly," I say with a nervous laugh.

"Aw, c'mon, you know it is. You're just too innocent," he smirks, raising an eyebrow.

"I am not innocent."

"Mmhm. Sure," he says, the smirk still on his face.

"I amen't!" I argue.

"Okay, then, if you're not so innocent, why don't you take a drink?" He challenges.

"Of alcohol? No."

"Told you," he says, and I just sigh, not bothering to continue with his challenging anymore.

"No, I'm just joking. But anyways, being innocent is not a bad thing," he says, taking me through the crowd of people, and over to the bar part of the club.

"You sure you don't want anything?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm sure."

"Suit yourself," he says, ordering a drink, as I look at all of the people partying, feeling like I really don't belong here.

I look back at Harry to find him drinking whatever type of alcohol he has ordered, and I swallow a lump in my throat, letting out another sigh.

"You okay, babe?" He asks, taking another sip of his drink.

"Fine," I reply.

"Is -" he starts before I cut him off.

"I'll be right back, just going to the bathroom, okay?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure." He nods his head, and I smile weakly at him, starting to go through the crowd of people, before when I'm right in the middle of them, I realise I don't know where the bathroom is.

I let out a frustrated 'ugh', and tap a girl who looks to be around my age on the shoulder.

"Bonjour," she says in a thick French accent, after spinning around to face me.

"Bonjour," I reply uncertainly, "Er. English?"

She smiles knowingly at me, "Yes. I speak English."

"Okay, good," I laugh lightly, "Could you tell me where the bathrooms are?"

"Of course," she says, before leading me through the building and to the bathrooms.

"Here you go," she says.

"Thank you," I smile at her, "Bye!"

She says a bye and I walk into the bathrooms, only to take a step back and widen my eyes when I find a couple full-on making out inside.

"Oh!" I say when I see them, and they pull away, their eyes wide, before hastily leaving the bathroom, leaving me alone.

It takes me a second to get over what I just saw, but I quickly do, looking in the big mirror of the bathroom and sighing at my reflection.

I just stare at the mirror for a while, before eventually just actually using the bathroom. I then wash my hands and remember Harry had been drinking, and immediately start hurrying, not wanting him to get drunk.

I had been in the bathrooms for longer than I think, nearly twenty minutes. I quickly jog back to where Harry was, to find him not there.

I curse under my breath, and look around the place, searching for him in the crowd. I don't see him and actually go into the crowd myself to look for him, when suddenly I start to feel strange, my head becoming dizzy.

I hurry through the crowd, my heart thumping wildly, for some reason getting really worried about Harry.

But then I spot him, and I stop in my tracks, my heart skipping a beat, and my breath hitching in my throat.

Harry stands with his body pressed against another girls, pushing her against the wall in a heavy make out session.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: oh god im sorry

IT WAS SO HARD TO WRITE THIS OK. BECAUSE HARRYS SONG

OH MY GOD

DONT LET MEEEEEE, DONT LET MEEE, DONT LET ME GOOOOO. CAUSE IM TIRED OF FEELING ALONE.

HARRY IT'S OK ILL KEEP U COMPANY BABY

JUST WANNA SAY THAT HARRY IS PERFECT AND I AM NOT AT ALL TRYING TO IMPLY IN THIS FANFICTION THAT HE IS A CHEATING JERK IN REAL LIFE, NOT AT ALL. THIS IS F A N F I C T I O N. LOL YEAH BUT OHMYGOSH HE SNOGGED ANOTHER GIRLL.

pleeeease vote and comment, because i love you? oh and if you are in love with dont let me go as well (im actually playing it right now). oh and if you have any remark on what just happened. oh and who you ship. ily all, thank you so much for everything, i don't know where id be without you.x

Lisa :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 22 15
Niall Horan. You know who he is. But when he reunites with his best friend while on tour, he doesn't know who he is anymore.
2.9M 32.3K 24
She doesn't know who they are, she doesn't know who he is. All she knows is, fate wants them to meet for the second time.
19.1K 467 30
She expected a bit of drama in her life, seeing as she had been with both Harry and Niall, but she most definitely didn't expect this.
1.1K 35 19
Nora isn't a fan of One Direction. She doesn't have anything against them, she's just not really into their music. Somehow, she gets tickets and a ba...