Once Upon a Drunk: Book 1 [I...

By hefty05

With a business tycoon father and a Beauty Queen mother, Jasmine is well known in fashion industry and is fon... More

OUAD (1)
OUAD (2)
OUAD (3)
OUAD (4)
OUAD (5)
OUAD (6)
OUAD (7)
Must Read
OUAD (8)
One Shot Competition
OUAD (9)
OUAD (10)
OUAD (11)
OUAD (12)
OUAD (13)
OUAD (14)
OUAD (15)
OUAD (17)
OUAD (18)
OUAD (19)
OUAD (20)
OUAD (21)
OUAD (22)
OUAD (23)
OUAD (24)
OUAD (25)
I'm back!

OUAD (16)

13K 232 35
By hefty05

Chapter 16

Jasmine POV

"Can you stop moving?" I hissed at Franz as she try to move away from the cotton ball on my hand.

"It's painful you know" she spat back glaring at me.

"Then you should have thought of that before you start to fight an uphill battle" she twinge as I push the cotton hard on her swollen lips.

"It's not an uphill battle Jasmine. Have you seen the guy's face? Mine is just a scratch compared to him. He punch like a baby"

"When did you start to be a scrapper Franz? I still can't believe you fought those men. You're still a girl for Chris sakes!" my last words were just supposed to be a reminder but it came out wrong. I yelled at her and it's not good because Franz doesn't like to be yelled at. And as I expected, she started to get up from my bed marching towards the door.

"Franz! stop! You're not going anywhere! You will stay here or I will drag you back to the bed!" I scowl at her as she stops on her tracks.

"What should I suppose to do Jasmine?! let those guys to disrespect Nina? I can't let any guy do that to a girl, not in my presence" she firmly said sitting on my bed again. Nina is my friend and I don't want anything happen to her also. But why do I feel a sting of pain when Franz took a fight for her? Will she do the same for me if I'm the one who's on Nina's shoes?

"I'm sorry" I sat down on the couch sobbing. Why do I feel this way?

"Hey" I felt Franz knelt down pulling my chin up.

"Why are you crying? Are you jealous of Nina?" she asked wiping away my tears.

"If I said yes? Will you.... stay.... away from her? she kissed you" I mumbled between sobs. A smile slowly creeps from her face as she lean in and kiss my forhead.

"She's drunk baby and I know that she would've done it if she's sober.There's nothing to be jealous of Jasmine. She's your friend that's the reason why I want to be friends with her in the first place. Stop crying now. I don't want to see you crying" A smile of relief slowly imprinted on my face after she gave me a peck on my lips.

"How do you find her?" I ask all of a sudden.

"Well..... she's pretty" she shrugged as my hand automatically slaps her arm.

"Hey I'm just kidding" she smiles and grimace rubbing her arm that I slapped.

Franz held my hands looking at me in the eye "There's no one in this world that can compare to you Jasmine. You're the most beautiful thing that came into my life. So you don't have to be jealous if I took a fight for Nina because I will do the same with you. Heck, I will took a bullet for you" then she kiss me on my lips passionately before I can even respond. Being with Franz like this washed my worries away. I feel so secured around her like no one can ever hurt me.

"Thank you baby. Are you still mad at me?" I ask rubbing her swollen lips and the scratches on her face.

"Nah. I'm sorry about how I reacted. I'm just..... I don't know. I feel like I'm threatened. Like.... he can snatch you away from me without me even knowing. I'm just scared I think that you will leave me eventually when you realized that I'm not the one for you. That a guy is still better than a girl"

"What? no! Baby..." I cupped her face looking at her in the eye "I love you for who you are. It's not a big deal if you're a girl, a guy or transgender or whatever. What matters most is that I love you and you love me. And that we're happy. It's all that matters" she nods and I gave her a kiss which later turns into a passionate one. God! I miss her so much. I thought I will lose her when we had that terrible fight. But now I'm holding her in my arms. And I couldn't be happier.

Our make out session soon turn into a heated one. Franz strated to trail kisses down to my neck. My hands slowly place into to back of her head gripping her hair from the passion I'm feeling. She lifts me up wrapping my feet around her waist. I was so lost from her kisses and didn't noticed that there are other people on the room now until someone clears her throat.

"Ehhheemmmm. Sorry to interrupt guys but there are cops downstairs and they want our statement" Jami interrupted with Aid, Jeremy and Camille beside her.

"Ow.... okay... We'll be down in a minute" Franz replied chuckling as I burried my face on her neck from embarrassment. Aid wink at Franz giving her a mischievous smile.

"Hey baby. They're gone" Franz whisper to me smiling. Geeezzzz! I think all the blood in my system were on my face now.

"You're blushing baby" Franz teased as I burried my face to her neck again playfully slapping her arm. I heard her chuckle but we're still on our position. After a minute of cooling down, we fix ourselves then headed downstairs.

We said our statements to the cops and they said that we just need to settle some things with the bar and the other guys whose in the hospital right now. I just hope that the press will not learn about this incident or we will be in the front page of the latest magazine issue.

***

"Baby..... Wake up" I kissed Franz's cheek as I caress the bruises on her face.

"Five minutes baby....."

"Okay... I'll make breakfast... be back in five" I peck her lips and headed downstairs.

I was humming while making pancakes when Jami, Aid and Nina enter the kitchen.

"Wow, someone's in good mood" Jami said chuckling while getting three mugs.

"I think more of someone's getting some" Aid interrupts as Jami pinch her swollen lips.

"Awww! Why are you so sadist Jami? Just trying to lighten up the morning" she said frowning and points Nina with her lips.

"Hey Nina, do you know what you did last night?" Aid asked teasing.

"What? what did I do? and why do you have bruises on your face? Did you and Jami wrestled last night?" Nina asked chuckling.

"You don't remember anything do you?" Aid asks as Nina frown in confusion.

"You kissed your brother last night after we fought the guys who disrespect you" Aid said seriously as Jami and I trying to fight our laugh.

"I did what?!!!!" Nina's eyes buldge out in surprise as Aid burst in laughter.

"Aid?!!! Seriously?!" Nina nudge Aid's side.

"Nah! I'm just kidding. The one you kissed is Franz" Aid inform Nina chuckling. Nina turn to my direction with worry on her face.

"It's fine Nina. You're drunk. You didn't know what you're doing" I assure her as her face lighten up from relief. But there's something different about her smile. No! I think I'm just over analyzing everything.

After 10 minutes of cooking, I practically run upstairs to wake Franz up. She's still sleeping peacefully. I can't help but stare at this beautiful person in front of me. I love her so much and I will never let anyone to take her away for me. Not even Nina, my best friend.

I pulled out of my day dream when Franz stir on the bed. I immediately climb on the bed and pour her face a lot of kisses. She smile widely and pull on me on top of her with still closed eyes.

"Breakfast is ready baby.... Let's go now. They're all waiting for us"

"Okay.... But....." she said and stood taking off her shirt.

"Franz no! they're waiting for us" I chuckled backing away.

"Please?" she pleads with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine.... But just five minutes okay?" I didn't get an answer because her lips were on mine in just a flash.

The five minutes went on until lunch time.

When the time Franz and I went downstairs, they're already having their lunch.

"Have you guys enjoyed your alone time?" Aid asked wiggling her eye brows. I just rolled my eyes as Franz sat on the chair beside Aid. I took two plates and prepare Franz her food.

"Owwww... Jasmine you're so sweet. I'm sooo jealous!" Aid said pouting. "Franz! can you help me find a chic later? I'm soooo over your sweetness with Jasmine. I think I'm going to have a diabetes just seeing the two of you

being cheesy in front of me"

"I can't Aid. I still want to live" Franz said pointing at Jami who looks annoyed now and glaring at Aid.

"Yah me too" Aid mumble as Franz pats her shoulder.

After our lunch, we decided to go on the beach. Franz and Aid are wearing white t-shirt and board shorts while Jeremy and Rob are wearing their wife beaters. Jami, Nina, Camille and I are still with our tank tops and short shorts. We're wearing our bikinis underneath so that if we want to swim on the beach we will just take it off.

"Hey Jasmine" Camille walk beside me as I turn to Nina and Jami who willingly walk away from us. I was really surprised that Camille is talking to me. I thought that we will finish this trip without even acknowledging each other.

"Yes?" I turn to her.

"Franz really loves you. So please don't hurt her. When the time I turn her down, I wanted to take her back so bad but she already have you. Don't do the same mistake that I did Jasmine. Because there's someone there who is just waiting for her turn" I trace where she's looking at and I saw Nina and Jami smiling as they looks at Aid and Franz chasing each other like kids. I turn to face Camille again but she's with Rob and Jeremy now.

"Hey baby" Franz kiss me on my cheek then wrap her arms around my waist.

"Do you like ice cream?" I nod and smile as Franz called out for Aid to go with her.

Nina, Jami and I are now sitting on one of the bench here near the beach waiting for Franz and Aid.

"Hey Jami, what's the deal with you and Aid? Are you two like dating now?" Nina teased Jami as I saw a blush on her face.

"No! Of... Of course not! I just brought her here because.... because I don't want to just stare at Jasmine and Franz making out all the time in front of me" Jami stammered looking away from us.

"Then how will you explain the fact that you almost dragged Aid out of the dance floor last night because she's dancing with another chick?" I ask with mischievous smile. Jami's face flared up as me and Nina teased her even more. Jami likes Aid, that's for sure.

We turn around when we heard Franz and Aid laughing not far away from us. Two pretty chics are talking and laughing with Aid while Franz look in our direction smiling and run to my direction.

"I missed you baby" she pecks me on my lips giving my ice cream and Nina's.

"Hey where's mine?!" Jami asked annoyed.

"Ahmmm yours is with Aid" Franz replied sitting next to me. Jami stood up then march towards Aid.

"Hey baby. Who are they?" Jami faces the two girls smirk eyeing them.

"Ahhmmmm" Aid didn't know what to say. She's stunned and so were we. Jami is not the jealous type. Even with her ex boyfriend Ethan, if someone flirts him Jami just smile and shrug.

"We should get going Aid. Nice to meet you" the two girls smile at Aid then glared at Jami. Jami took the ice cream from Aid then gave her a victorious smile.

"Hey Jami!" Aid chases Jami as Jami sat beside Nina.

"Why do you have to do that? I already lost three chics because of you" Aid scowl at Jami as Nina, Franz and me just watch them in amazement. These two are so sweet.

"That's for keeping me waiting from eating my ice cream" Jami glared at Aid.

" Ahhrrrrgggg!! You're so impossible Jamilla San Miguel!" Aid walks out as Franz squeeze my hand asking for permission to go with her.

"Go" I said then peck on her lips.

"And you're a flirty little skunk Aiden Torres!" Jami spat back shouting at Aid. I just shook my head in disbelief. Knowing Jami, she won't going to flip like that if she didn't like Aid.

Franz POV

"Hey man, are you okay?" I sat beside Aid as she throws some stone on the sea.

"Do I deserve an Academy Award now Franz?" she chuckled turning to face me. I shook my head in disbelief as Aid nudge my side.

"Oh man! Jamilla is crazy when she's jealous"

"Hey Aid, Jami is Jasmine's best friend. If you just want to add her on your list, you better back off now before I make you" I said with firm voice.

"You don't have to worry man. I like Jami a lot. I won't be putting up with her annoying jealous ways if I'm just fooling around. You know me better than anyone Franz" she answers with serious tone.

"Just making sure man. I don't want any conflict with my best friend and Jasmine's best friend"

"Don't worry man. I'm serious about Jami" we fist bump as I heard Jasmine calling for us.

"Franz Aid! let's swim now!"

"Hey baby, aren't you going to change?" I ask kissing Jasmine on her cheek.

"That's why I called you two, Jami, Nina and I will just go to the bathroom. Wait for us here okay?"

"Okay. Hurry up!" I watch as Jasmine disappear from the bathroom walls.

Aid and I are waiting for almost 30 minutes now and were running out of patience.

"What the heck are they doing at the bathroom? Having threesome?" I retorted getting annoyed. Until...... "Wow!" Aid and I exclaimed when we saw Jami, Jasmine and Nina walking like models with their bikinis.

"Hey you two! you're drooling!" Nina declared chuckling as my eyes pinned into Jasmine. Wow! she looks like a Goddess!

"Oh man! are we in heaven? I think Aphrodite and her friends just walks down to the earth" Aid said in amazement.

Aid and I took off our shirts leaving our muscle shirts and our trunks on.

"Wit wieewww!" Nina whistles as I go to Jasmine's tracing my fingers on her side. The sea water is cold but just seeing Jasmine in her bikinis makes the atmosphere warmer.

"Hi, are you single?" I whisper in her ear as she gigle underneath me.

"Sorry, I'm taken by the most wonderful girl in the world" she rubbed her face on my cheek as I turn her body to face me.

"Oww... that's a bummer... she's very lucky to have you"

"No! I'm very lucky to have her" Jasmine and I leaned in sharing a passionate kiss. I don't care if other people are staring at us right now. My world only exists around Jasmine.

*****

Another chapter guys. Sorry about the long wait.

So what do you think about this chapter? about Nina? Jami and Aid? and of course Jasmine and Franz.

Hit the vote and fan button if you like this chapter or leave some feedback and let me know what you think.

I didn't proof read and wrote it on my phone so just let me know if there are errors and I will gladly fix it.

Happy Reading!

Vote.Comment.Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 88K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...