After I lost you

By DeathNoteFan02

After her husband's death, Edith gets back to Buffalo with Allan, but her life will never be the same. What s... More

Chapter 1: Leaving Allerdale Hall
Chapter 2: On board
Chapter 3: Mum's ghost
Chapter 4: A big secret revealed
Chapter 5:Facing the truth
Chapter 6: Trapped in another world
Chapter 7: Priorities
Chapter 8:The proposal
Chapter 9: Saying goodbye
Chapter 10: A new story
Chapter 11: Allerdale Hall
Chapter 12: Plans for the future
Chapter 13: Midnight
Chapter 14: An act of love
Chapter 15: The letter
Chapter 17: Another ghost
Chapter 18: Lucille
Chapter 19: Taking responsibilities
Chapter 20: An unexpected surpise
Chapter 21: Never forgetting
Chapter 16: The old man
Chapter 24: The barn
Chapter 25: Some...exciting news
Chapter 26: The wedding
Chapter 27: The Smiths
Chapter 28: Weird things going on
Chapter 29: Secrets
Chapter 30: Birthday
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The truth
Chapter 33: Two as one
Chapter 34: New house
Chapter 35: Hard work
Chapter 36: Death in the house
Chapter 37: The funeral
Chapter 38: The last weeks
Chapter 39: The house is ready.
Chapter 22: Breaking off the engagment

Chapter 23: Going for it

250 12 2
By DeathNoteFan02

I would have never expected hearing what Thalia had just told me. "Are...are you sure?" I asked her. "Yes, I think I am." "Why didn't you tell me before?" "I...I couldn't. You were about to get engaged." she explained. "Ok" "What am I going to do miss? I don't think he feels the same about me..." she asked me worried. "You have to tell him. You can never know." I advised her. "I...I think you are right miss. I am going to tell him." "Make some tea for him and take it to his bedroom." "Ok, thank you miss!" she said, hugging me and then she started making some tea.

I decided to go and look for old Billy. I found him outside in the garden, he was working on the playground. "This looks so beautiful!" I exclaimed. There was a swing hanging from a tree. "But you have been working for so long, shouldn't you get some rest?" I suggested. "Oh miss, there's not enough time!" He said, throwing the shovel on the ground. "Don't worry about that. Come on, Thalia just made dinner." "Ah, fine. I am doing this only for you miss!" he said, teasing me and started walking towards the front door. "Oh miss?" he turned to ask me. "Yes" "Good job breaking off the engagment with that man, I never trusted him" he said and walked away. And then I remembered something I wanted to ask him for a long time. "Old Billy!" I screamed, running towards him. He stopped when he heard me. "Miss, you shouldn't be running." he said. "What do you want?" "I need to know, did you throw Thomas' machine away?" "Throw it away?" he asked me surpised "No miss, of course not!" He said laughing. "Then were is it?" "I put it in a barn, about a mile away from the house." "I need to go." I said. "Oh, miss, I can't let you do that! It's too far!" "Please old Billy!" I begged him "Fine, but never tell Thalia about it!" he said and gave me the keys. "Thank you" I told him and stared walking towards the exit, trying to find the barn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.4K 200
Finally married, Tom and Y/N's relationship still hides a lot of secrets. Will they be able to live happily ever after or will problems get in the wa...
76.3K 2.6K 45
**𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘡𝘰 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜”π˜’π˜₯𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴** After Tom rises to power within the mafia world, his list of enemies grows exponentiall...
310K 7.3K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
279K 11.1K 115
BLURB: She fell and rose again minus her heart. She had lost her life and her breaths tainted her future. She knew it was wrong that HE was wrong but...