You love I // jolinsky

By peachyjolinsky

"What are you looking at?"JJ chuckled as he faced me. "Something so beautiful." I replied smiling. complet... More

The beat up boy in the alley
Opposites attract
Sorry is all you say
There for you
Tutor
Out in the open
Catch
3 words
Mine Pt.1
Mine pt.2
Own house
Want you
Hold me
happiness<3
Tragedy
Awoken but lost
Thoughtless
happiness pt. 2 <3
Remember me
Memory
Our lives...together
Plans
Date pt.1
Date p.2
Wake up call
Surprise
Flights
Away from home
Returning...maybe
ITS UP
NEW JOLINSKY BOOK

I love you

3.3K 100 104
By peachyjolinsky

Jack Johnson's POV

"Baby time to get up for school." Jack said in a singsong voice. "Can we just skip school today?" I groan, putting my hand down his chest.

"No sorry. My grade dropped down to a B- in science so I have to raise it up." He explained.

My hand got to the hem of his boxers and I started pulling them down slowly.   "Jack we h-have to g-get ready for....ooo." He moaned.

I grabbed his length and started pumping his slowly but getting faster each pump.

"JJ we have t-to go t-to s-school.....oooo yeah right there." He moaned.

"Yeah you like that?" I look up at him innocently. He nods fast and sweats like a pig.

I felt something wet in my hand. I pulled it out of the covers and it covered in cum.

"S-sorry JJ. You tease a lot." He paints. "No worries." I smirk. I get out of bed and wash my hands. I walk out of the bathroom to see Jack fully dressed but he's putting on his pants.

"Wow your fast at changing." I said putting on my sweater. "It's just how I roll. Why do you always where long sleeves or sweatshirts now?" He asks, putting on his flannel.

Crap he can't know how anything about my cuts. "It just gets cold outside." I shrug, buckling my belt.

We grab our backpacks and walk out. I sit in the passenger seat and Jack starts the engine.

"So JJ, your birthday is coming up. What do you want?" He asks, putting on his ray bans which makes him look hot like hell.

"You don't have to get me anything Jack. I already have you." I smile holding his hand. "Aww your so adorable!! But cut the slack what do you want?" He asks.

"Nothing Jack everything is too expensive." I say. "Come on my mom is getting paid soon and I have left over birthday money left. And my family is a walking bank." He explains.

"Well... There is a guitar I wanted for a long time. But don't get it for me cause its $130." I said.

"You play?" He asks, looking impressed. I nod and smile. "But it's $129.99 so do not get it." I said. "You said its $130 but it's actually $129.99." He explained.

"It is technically is $130." I explained. "It's not the same!" He laughs. "It is! One penny is a big deal JJ!" Jack continued laughing.

He parks in the parking lot and looks at me. "I'm gonna gonna buy it no matter what you do." He smiled and pecked my lips.

We both walk out of his car." I'm gonna go to the library to check out a book. Buy babe. Love you!" I smile. "Bye JJ!" He smiles.

I entered the library and the librarian greeted me. I used to come on during lunch and help her out.

"Jack can you organize the non fiction books on that shelf please?" She asked. "Oh um, yeah of course Mrs. Stocking." I smile taking the cart.

I start organizing them by alphabetical order on the shelf.

While I'm organizing A-L , I hear the door open. Must be some random kid.

Hear foot steps coming toward me so I think it's Jack. I look up and see water being poured on me.

"Dude what the fuck!" I yell. They covered my mouth. It was Sammy and Nate.

"Shut up faggot." Sam whispers. "Don't you have some girl to fuck in the janitors closet?" I whisper.

"I said shut the hell up!" He whispered throwing me on the ground and kicking me in the ribs. Sam got tired and left nate to do it.

Nate is the more scary one. He grabbed my shirt and punched me in the eye many times.

"Nathan Maloley let go of him and go to Mr. Caniff 's office now!"  Mrs. Stocking whisper yelled.

As Nate and I were getting up, he whispered "I'm not done with you." And walked out with Sammy.

I tried finishing the books but my chest and eyes were throbbing with pain.

Right in time, the bell rang. I got up but whimpered every 10 ten steps I took.

"There you ar- oh my god what happened JJ?" Jack said worried as we walked to class. "Sam and Nate beat me up." I sighed putting my head on his shoulder and connecting our hands together.

" Ugh I'm gonna beat the living shit out of them." He growls. "Jack don't worry it's okay I'm used to it." I said, walking in class.

*Lunch🍝*

I entered the lunch room and every slowed down there conversation to look at me. Do people care that much about what I do? Might as well have my own reality show.

I get my lunch and make my way to the last table in the far back.

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I see JJ walking across the cafeteria to throw his lunch away.  I bite my lip while looking at him lick his small pink lips. Ugh I just want to fuck him here an-

My thoughts ended when sam interrupted them. "Jack, go beat up Johnson." He whispered. "Why?" I ask. "I said go." He growls threw his teeth.

Then, a lightbulb came to my mind. "Okay. Sounds fun." I smirk. "That's my boy." He smiled.

He throws his lunch away and while he's walking back to get his backpack, I go in front of him.

"Oh hi babe." He smiled. I grabbed shirt and yelled "hey look everyone!!" . "Jack what are you doing?" He whispered worried.

"Something fun." I smirk. I let go of his shirt and wrapped my arms around his waist. The whole cafeteria gasped.

I crashed my lips on his and kissed him passionately. The whole crowd gasped and some fainted. At first he was shocked I kissed him in front of the school, but then relaxed and cupped my cheeks and kissed me back.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he moaned.

I pull away smiling at him. "Tease." He said. "We'll continue at home." I wink. He rolled his eyes playfully and went to grab his backpack.

"Jesus Jack? There's a fag in you huh?" Sam dryly laughed. "I just kissed my boyfriend since I am bisexual, something you've known samuel." I explained, raising my brow.

"I couldn't say I'm surprised. But with this piece of shit? How funny." He laughed.

"Come on Samuel. I know what you and Nate do behind closed doors. You think I didn't here you and Nate last week in the janitors closet huh? By the way, 3 minutes? Work on that." I teased.

His eyes went wide. Right there the bell rang and JJ came to kiss my cheek.

"I must be heading out. We should do this another time asshole." I fake wink. I link my hand with JJ's and we walk out. "I love you so much you know that right?" I ask. "Psh I know that for a fact." He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

**afternoon**

Song: never be alone by: Shawn mendes

I knock on JJ's door. There's a beautiful sunset put so I wanted to see it with him.

The problem is that he lives in a...gettho neighborhood so there pretty sketchy people here.

He answered the door, smiling and happy. "Shall we go now?" I ask putting my hand out. "We shall." He said grabbing my hand and we start walking to the park.

"Did you finish homework?" He asks. "Yep. What bout you?" I ask and he nods.

We get to the park which is just a hill and a small playground far to the left.

I took a seat on the ground and he sat in between my legs.

I handed him a beer and opened it for him.

"This is beautiful Jack. Thanks for bringing me." He smiled resting his head on my shoulder.

"Not as beautiful as you baby." I chuckle and kiss his head.

Night came and we are still in The same position talking, laughing, and getting to know each other a bit better.

He turned around to face me so he now on his knees. "Jack?" He says. " yes baby?" He smiles. "You know how in the movies at this part, they make out?" He explains. "Yeah," I chuckle.

"Can we do that right now?" He asks. Oh my god he's so adorable with those small blue innocent eyes. "I would actually love to do that right now. Of course we can." I smirk and pull him close me.

I start making out with him passionately. "Jack don't get hard that fast." He chuckles between the kisses.

"Oh well I can't help myself when I'm with you." I smile and lay down with him on top of me, and yes we are still making out.

A/N

Ooo I updated in two days in a row.

ok bye mushrooms

🚀gotta blast🚀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990 66 10
Where harry meets a demon with the prettiest eyes he's ever seen, and suddenty hell doesn't sound that bad. completed ✓
1.4K 56 28
"I like your eyes."he replied in my ear. I shivered. He pulled back and smirked. "What's your name?"I asked trying to look at him in the dark. He smi...
2.3K 214 11
~That boy, take me away, into the night Out of the hum of the street lights and into a forest~ Fransykes
419K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭