Celestial Breaker {A NaLu Sto...

Galing kay TaigaClaw

{2nd book of Celestial series. Please read the first book, Celestial Striker, before reading this one to avoi... Higit pa

1: Five Months Later
2: Hamlet was Devoured by a Dragon
3: And Then the Allied Forces FC is Formed
4: First Costco, Now Wal-Mart
5: Friends Worth Getting Hurt For or Lovers?
6: The Best Friend who has Given Up
7: It's Best We Stopped
8: It Can't Happen
9: Being A Friend is More Important
10: Lyon & Gray
11: Blue P-Pegasus FC
12: We Accept A Love We Think We Deserve
13: L-Lucy?!
14: Here Are The Rules
15: I Just Took a Selfie of My Nose
16: Caught
17: In Progress
18: Phone Call From Who?
19: Just Sexy Beasts
20: A Swell Surprise
21: Wendy is Our Savior
22: Important People
23: It's All My Fault
24: A Fool, An Idiot, A Selfish Bastard
25: Straight Into My Arms
26: My Dork
27: As One Person
28: I'm Going Home
30: Father's Letter
31: Celestial Goddess
Final: I Promise You

29: Loke or Leo

7.6K 343 312
Galing kay TaigaClaw

Lucy

"Hey," I brushed his brow with my thumb. "Stop that."

Natsu's pout deepened, "No. You're leaving."

"I'm going home," I sighed. "I'll see you there in -"

"2 months," his arms around my waist tightened it's hold. "That's such a long tiiiiime, Luce."

My boyfriend... oh I love that, suddenly yanked me until I was literally kissing his chest. Dammit why is it so hard and toned, and perfect anyway?

"Natsu," I repeated. "Come on. People are looking."

And sure enough there are people all snapping pictures and others just in pure shock. I guess the Fairy Tail FC fans are at least.

We were in the middle of the Denver International Airport, in front of the gate for the flight to Magnolia. Originally, it was only supposed to be Jellal but somehow, Natsu and Wendy convinced him to take them along. Here they are now.

Wendy was more fascinated on how many people were actually gathered for something as simple as this. Jellal stood by his little cousin, constantly checking his watch then his eyes scanning every screen in his area.

"Flight 5769 to Magnolia, Fiore is now boarding," the lady running the flight by the gate thingy announced.

I started jabbing his abs, hoping to be able to see any type of reaction out of him. But like I said before, Natsu has rock hard abs and the only reaction I actually got was a grunt and a tighter hug.

"Natsu," I groaned.

"Stop that," he said sharply. "You're getting me a little fired up when you say my name like that. Especially after last night."

My whole entire face heated up at what happened last night. The events so vividly stapled into my memory that I know for sure there's no way I can ever live it down.

The whole time... it felt just right. Not that I would really know, Natsu was my first.

I sprang back a bit and smacked his buffed arms, "Shaddup."

"Yeah, yeah," Natsu sighed then with his big thumb he brushed my cheek. "Call me when you land. Get that window of yours fixed. Don't look at any other guys. Oh, and don't forget to -"

I slapped a hand over his mouth, "It's okay, Natsu. It's not the first time on my own."

"But we're together now," he said, a little muffled but I could understand. "I don't like the idea of you being alone at all."

"But I'm not," I kissed his cheek, causing the audience we have to completely flip out. "I'll call you when I land."

"You'd better," he kissed my cheek in turn. "I love you, Lucy."

"And I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~

Loke was the one waiting by the car when I landed. I guess I was a little surprise because I half expected Levy or maybe even Cana - no not Cana. She's probably drunk.

"Loke, hey," I said giving him a hug as I came closer.

"Hey to you, too," the center back gave me a small smile. He was already wearing a black suit.

Wait, why is he wearing a black suit?

"Did coach make you attend the funeral service with me? Cause if he did -"

"No Lucy," I could see the raise and fall of his chest under the black tie. "I have to attend the service because he's my uncle."

...uncle?

Hold on- wait- give me ten seconds to-

"Leo...?" My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to explode.

I watched in agony as he nodded.

Oh my flipping Mavis!

Loke! I-is my long lost cousin whom I looked up to for my entire life but then disappeared because the family -

"Why?" I said, my voice cracking. "Why did you never tell me you were Leo?!"

"I'll explain on the way," my cousin moved and opened the passenger door. "Let's go, Lucy."

As angry as I was with him, I could never stay that way.

For the past five months, Loke acted like a brother to me. Though he's been busy with his own life, he never failed to look out for me. He was on a business trip for the last few weeks but every night he sent me texts to make sure I was alright or something. After I told him about what Natsu did, he wanted to come back and give the jerk a beating.

To think this whole time...

"Loke," I growled, my hands crossed. We were five minutes into the drive and he hasn't said a word.

"Hm?"

I pictured the scared petite woman hiding behind Leo the day he confronted my father and his own, declaring that he's going to leave the Heartfilia estate to be with her. My mother was there with me on her lap. It was supposed to be a nice talk over tea.

"Do you remember that day..."

Flashback

"I wish you have given birth to a baby boy, Layla," I remember sitting in my mom's lap who was beside mu father. I guess I was maybe at most eight years old so I was starting to understand things.

My grandfather was sitting across from us sipping some of the English tea without even once looking at me.

"I promise you Father," I didn't miss the glare my father gave me. "Lucy will definitely grow up to inherit the hotels."

"But she must marry and change her last name, right?" I didn't understand at the time why my grandfather looked almost annoyed at me. "That is why I entrust Leo -"

That was when the grand door busted open, a sixteen year old Loke walking in; he was dragging a girl with curly pink hair. I know her! Her name is Aries and she's one of the nicest servants my father ever hired. I should know, she always snuck me some cookies behind my mother's back and would make the best tea for my stuff animals to enjoy.

But why does Big Brother Leo look so... different? He looked angry and scary but at the same time... I wasn't afraid like I normally would be around angry people.

"Grandfather, Uncle," He spoke before anybody else in the room could say anything. "I no longer wish staying here."

Our Grandfather looked angry... that I was afraid of.

"What is this nonsense, Leo?!" He growled.

"I'm in love with Aries but you won't let me stay with her," Leo's voice lowered. "All because she isn't of high class status."

"Leo..." I heard my own father growl.

"That's it," not once did Big Brother Leo look at me through the conversation. I remember feeling shock and saddened by the news but I didn't say anything else.

"I am leaving and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

End

"Then you left with Aries right behind you, just like you promised," I sat back a bit, my attention on the passing. scenery. "I thought I'd never see my big cousin ever again and I was angry at him for abandoning me and leave such a nice life behind just to be a with some other girl but then I grew up," I finally looked at his focused driving face. "I understood why."

Leo smiled, "Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

"Close..." I playfully punched his arm. "But I was never angry at you in the first place. Just annoyed you didn't take me with you."

"You were eight and Aunt Layla would've killed me if I did."

It's crazy. To think that both my parents are really gone. It's almost kind of scary to see death happen so sudden and at random that the target never sees it coming.

"But Lucy," Leo drew in a breath. "I will be the one taking over the Lucky Hotels as the next president."

"What?"

He held up a finger, "Even if Grandpa was angry I ran off with Aries; he still put my name down as the person to take over when Uncle Jude passed."

"But what about your wife?"

"Aries was...hesitant," he sighed. "But she's doing her best in community college to get a business degree in order to help me."

"She loves you that much?" I raised an eyebrow.

My cousin chuckled, "Yes, she loves me that much. Don't sound too surprise."

If we weren't heading to a funeral home, I would be laughing with him. But since we are for my father, the gloomy state I was in before returned and I shut my mouth for the rest of the ride.

More responsibilities to deal wit-

My phone started vibrating in my hands. I looked at the screen, my whole body reeling on how stupid I was...

I slid the green answer button and brought the speaker to my ear, "Hel-"

"LUCE? YOU ALRIGHT?! SAY SAY SOMETHING BABY! SAY SOMETHING!!!"

I yanked the phone from my ear which rang with the frantic screaming of the guy I love. Loke glanced over at me, his eyes widening under the blue sunglasses at the shouting.

"LUCE!!!"

"I'm alright, Natsu dammit! Stop so I could at least reply!" I snapped into the phone.

A heavy sighed sank from the other end, "Good. When you didn't call, I just kinda freaked out."

"Kinda is an understatement..." Leo murmured.

"Who picked you up?" Natsu asked.

"Leo did," I replied.

"Who? Who's Leo? Are you already with some other guy, Luce? I thought I was your one and only?!"

"Loke dumbass! I only love you and you know that. Why else would I date you?"

"WHAT?!!!" My driver suddenly exclaimed, the car swiveled a bit with his shock but he maintained control. "YOU'RE DATING WHAT?!"

I completely forgot about Leo being able to hear me talk. I laughed nervously, looking at my bewildered cousin.

"Surprise...?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

40.4K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...
463K 15.7K 24
Book #1 Lucy and Natsu go on their first mission together since the Seven Year Sleep, completely excited to get started. But what happens when Lucy'...
30K 1.1K 26
Completed. A few months after their vacation, the couples of Fairy Tail start encountering new problems in their relationships. Not to mention that...
2.6K 75 39
Natsu and Lucy have been friends since the middle of kindergarten when Lucy moved into the town of Magnolia with her mother. They had always been in...