The bad girl next door (lesbi...

Por shellly94

Amber has waited for years for her next door neighbor to turn 18. However on Nicole's 18 birthday they find o... Más

Chapter 1: First day of school
Chapter 2: At lunch
Chapter 3: Clubing
Chapter 4: I don't give a fuck
Chapter 5: The worse news possible
Chapter 6: Don't mess with her
Chapter 7: Trapped
Chapter 8: Don't fuck with her
Chapter 9: What did I walk in on
Chapter 10: Trying to fix her mistake
Chapter 11: Confused
Chapter 12: The bitch is gone
Chapter 13: Pool time
Chapter 14: Just the beginning
Chapter 15: Dinner at my spot
Chapter 16: A mistake
Chapter 17: Crazy stuff is going down
Chapter 18: Teacher's planning day
Chapter 19: The invite
Chapter 20: An adventure around the courner
Chapter 21: Short but sweet
Chapter 22: Thanksgiving
Chapter 23: Daytona on my mind
Chapter 24: Party time and then bam
Chapter 25: True friends
Chapter 26: A very sad day
Chapter 27: Dealing
Chapter 28: Good girl gone bad
Chapter 29: How to handle her
Chapter 30: Romantic night
Chapter 31: Ex
Chapter 32: Sad trip
Chapter 33: Memory lane
Chapter 34: Big surprise
Chapter 35: Scary
Chapter 36: Beat his ass
Chapter 37: Friends messing with Abby
Chapter 38: Abby the sweetie
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chpater 43: Christmas eve
Chapter 44: Christmas
Chapter 45: Decisions Decisions
Chapter 46: Driving us crazy
Chapter 47: Visting the jail
Chapter 48: Cravings
Chapter 49: Can't take this anymore
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Gun shoots
Chapter 52: The end
A/N:

Chapter 39: Hanging out with Abby

1.8K 58 0
Por shellly94

The next day Abby is having a hard day. I hate seeing my little sister like this. I have to do something because she can't be stressing out while she is pregnant. I walk up to her and say, " Hey little sis do you want to go fishing?"

" No I'm not in the mood."

" Do you want to go shoping?"

" No I'm not in the mood."

" What are you in the mood for?"

" I want to just hang out and watch a sad movie."

" There will be none of that. Pick something else."

" Well I am having a craving for icecream and a burger. I know it's bad for me but it is the only thing that makes my belly fell better. I swear this baby will be the death of me."

" Well let's go get some fast food."

We walk out and get in my car. I drive to burger king. She orders fries, burger, and icecream cone. I just get a salad. We go to the lake and look out at it while we eat. She seems to have her mind off of things. My job as a big sister is done. Well actually it never ends.

When we get home Nicole says, " Babe I want to go to the jail. I want to visit the guy who raped me. I want to tell him I forgive him. Not for him but for me. I need to let this go."

I nod. I tell Abby that we will be back in an hour. I drive to the jail. When we go in we empty our pockets. They check us and let us go inside. We are taken into a room that has glass along the middle. We go and sit down.

He comes out and picks up the phone. Nicole does the same thing. He says, " So why do you have a teacher with you?"

" She is here to help me through this."

" And what exactly is this?"

" Well I want to tell you I forgive you."

" Really? What if I don't want it?"

" I'm not doing it for you. I'm doing it for myself."

" Whatever bitch. I would do it again any time any place."

I hear what he says and takes the phone. I say, " You ever come near her you will pay."

" Well hello teach. Seems like the sexy thing and you have a thing. I should tell someone."

" We don't have anything going on and even if we did which we don't no one would believe a punk ass like you."

We get up and leave.

When we get home Nicole runs to the bathroom. I hear her throw up. I don't think anything of it. She us probably just sick because she had to see that punk ass.

I walk in and hold her hair. We stay in there for the next five minutes. After she is sure she is done she brushes her teeth. I feel her head and she feels a little warm. That is normal though since she just threw up.

We then go and watch a movie. Abby joins us. We watch grown ups. We laugh our asses off. It is the funniest movie ever.

I look at my two faveriot girls and fell at ease. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them in my life. I truly do love both of them. I wonder if Abby will have a girl or a boy. I will ne an aunt to the cutest little thing. That is unless she gives the baby up for adoption.

After the movie Abby looks at us and says, " I want to keep the baby and raise it. However I will need both of your help. Will you guys help me?"

" Yes of course we will. Like I have told you before we will always be here for you."

Nicole nods. Abby comes and gives us a hug. She says, " I love you guys."

We say we love her too. Nicole cuddles more into me. Our little family will be growing in just nine months. I smile at the thought of that.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

208 28 16
Danielle who came and replaced Evelyn's old teacher's place. Two person with similar storyline. Love or leave? (Teacherxstudent) (18-23)
779K 23K 97
19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her also newly moved in neighbor. Once she...
105K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
149K 3.8K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...