My Shy Mate

By WhySoSerious_J

More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thriteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Seven

2.4K 54 3
By WhySoSerious_J

Brent's PVO

My parents slowly opened the door. My mom was shocked as to why a stranger was inside our house while my dad looked furious.

Who is this? My dad yelled. While my mom folded her arms against her chest and patted her right foot up and down against the carpet. Waiting for an answer.

Uh this is my teacher Mr.Raven. I mumbled slyly.

Okay and what is he doing here? And why is he in front of you? My dad yelled.

Dad calm down please, and he was just...I was stopped mid-sentence when Josh extended his right hand shaking my fathers hand and kissing my Mom on her cheek which my dad didn't seemed to pleased about and neither did I.

Hi I'm Mr.Raven Brent's teacher and I am also his boyfriend he replied confidently.

I gasped while my jaw literally hit the floor.

Is there something you need to tell us about Brent? My mother asked while sneering.

Umm....I replied nervously.

Downstairs now! Both of you! Dad yelled, storming downstairs.

A growl erupted Josh's chest. I grabbed his hand, reassuring that everything is okay and he needs to calm down.

He gave me a passionate kiss which was interrupted when my dad yelled "WERE WAITING!"

I grabbed his head while we slowly descended downstairs to my faith.

We sat slowly on the pearl colored couch in the living room with our hands still positioned perfectly together.

So lets start from the beginning shall we? My dad stated curiously.

Josh's PVO

I had to tell Brent's parents that I was his. I'm not ashamed of what we have. He gasped but I knew that he will thank me later on. His dad was furious and I wouldn't blame him but he had no reason to scream at me or my mate. I was on the verge of slitting off his throat when I felt warm, soft hands grasp mines. I leaned in for a passionate kiss and was in my bear state. Tasting his honey lips when his dad yelled again. Nice time to ruin the moment dad in law. Hmm I can already imagine marrying Brent.

Brent led the way downstairs. We sat at the couch in front of his parents. His dad seemed more calm.

The awkward silence was demolished when Brent's dad decided to ask the question I've been dreading.

My brain was literally taking the day off while I gawked at Brent's dad nervously. I couldn't expose my kind and especially not to humans. But Brent is different, he's my mate.

Uh..look guys we met at a cafe and I didn't know he was my teacher and just like that we started going out Brent stated lying through his teeth. Sweat dripped down his temple as he prayed that his parents believed him.

After a few passing silent seconds Brent's mom decided to speak.

" listen we know its illegal and there's a huge age difference but your relationship with this man, son will not stop us from loving you she said heart warmly. Brent gasped in shock while his pupils grew wide and so did his stunning smile.

You don't care that I'm gay? Brent asked nervously.

No, but were mad at the fact that you didn't tell us sooner".

Thank you mom and dad Ben said rushing into his parents arm. Wow how much I missing hugging my family. I was suddenly pulled into the group hug.

Welcome to the family son Brent's dad stated proudly.

Brent's PVO

Josh left twenty minutes ago to get dressed for this special evening he planned. We were suppose to go sooner but with the incident and all we couldn't. I dipped my body into the shower. Letting the warm soothing water wash down the soap spuds that are invading my body. There so lucky. I would let anyone invade my body except for Josh and Ben if you include rape. I wrapped a towel loosely around my waist. Going back inside I had a surprise visitor: Kelvin.

Kelvin's PVO

My mom's job has promoted her so we were yet on another moving trip. But this time we were going back home and this time staying permanently. I would be faced with my greatest fear. The love of my life and also my ex best friend Brent. How I miss his olive eyes. And pale pick lips that I would fantasize about and sometimes I still do.

We arrived to our hometown at night and I wanted to see Brent. I drove my black Mercedes to their driveway and parked. I hopped out and ran to the back of the house. Spotting Brent's window opened I climbed inside. I observed this room I use to come to daily about 2 and a half years ago and it looks almost unrecognizable. There weren't comics scattered on the floor, his action figure collection on the desktop. And no super hero bed spread.

I sat on Brent's bed while he took a shower. I didn't notify him on visit because I wanted to surprise him. 15 minutes later Brent walked out of the restroom him a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. My Kel Jr started hardening with glee as my pants started tighten.

Hi Brent I mumbled. Using my hand to cover the tent in my parts.

OMG! KEL! I. MISSED YOU! He yelled tackling me in a death grip hug. Ohh how I missed his scent. I missed you too I whispered. His olive eyes examined my dark brown ones. A smiled was brought to his face. He started getting off of me and thats when his towel dropped.

I guess my Kel Jr wasn't the only hard hotdog in this neighborhood. Apperantly Brent Jr was too.

He started covering him man parts while blushing the shade of a tomato. I was liking the view but I didn't come here to embarrass Brent. My hand landed on my face, covering my eyes. I had the urge to peek. Here I mumbled handing him his towel.

Thanks he said shyly.

"What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages".

" my mom got a promotion here permanently. I'm moved here a few blocks away and here to stay I said with glee.

"I'm glad but I really have to get dressed. Mind helping me?"

Sure. What's the occasion?

I have a date he said with pure passion in his eyes.

Cool. Who? I asked sadly.

This amazing guy he stated. He started going on and about his lover while my heart was ripping.

Here wear this. I pulled out white button down sleeve that he would roll up, black skinny jeans that cupped his but and black vans. He got dressed in the bathroom not wanting me to see. Psh he has no idea I've seen it already. He came out and he looked handsome. He smelled like cinnamon and axe. He hair was straightened and combed looking stunning. He was also wearing clear contacts. I wanted to grab him and kiss him saying he's mines but he's not.

You look nice".

Thanks Kel. We'll catch up tommorrow I promise he said which sounded muffled since he enveloped me in a hug. Laying his face in my chest.

"It's okay, don't be nervous you look stunning. Now go down there and meet your Prince Charming.

"Thanks Kel." He said his final good byes and lefty slamming the door shut.

I turned off all the lights in his room. Shutting his window and climbing down while a nice Porsche pulled out of the drive way and sped down the road.

Josh's PVO

I had a beautiful evening planned for a beautiful guy. He entered the car looking dead drop gorgeous. He wasn't wearing his glasses.

Hey you ready? I asked pecking his lips.

Yea he mumbled.

You look gorgeous Brent.

You always do he said slightly blushing.

Woah...what that just insecurity? I'm going to have to dig deeper on that on a later date.

Your perfect I stated, lifting his chin up and kissing him on his forehead, P.

Kissing him on his nose,E. kissing him on his right cheek, R. Than his left cheek, F. Then his chin, E. then I sucked his neck marking that as C. And finally lips which located the letter T. I kissed him passionately. Invading my tongue in his mouth.

See babe, your perfect not only your face say it but everything about you does.

You make me feel special Josh and I thank you for that.

Hey, I was going to cry at the end of the date when I go home I didn't intend on crying now I said jokingly.

He chuckled. I took the car off of park and sped off.

Brent's PVO

Josh covered my eyes with a red silk blind fold. Don't peek until I say we're here he stated. Okay I replied but he knew that curiosity was invading every fiber in my bone. I ached to peek but I had to be strong for josh and not ruin the surprise.

I heard an intercom go off.

"Welcome to McDonald's. I'm Sarah , may I take your order? Her voice preppy and flirty. I grumped.

But grumped even louder when I realized we were McDonald's, how cheap can he be?

" Can you not flirt please my sexy boyfriend next to me isn't pleased with you flirting. I'd say he's jealous."

" jealous of her? Yea right I stated even though I can't see her.

Why are all that hot ones gay? She grumbled.

I admitted that was funny and true. "Babe hold on.

Josh's PVO

I put a loud blasting headset to cover his ears while he mumbled curse words. He tried decreasing the volume on his new iPhone 5

. But I grabbed it from out of his hands. He soon gave up and listened to the lyrics I wrote and recorded for him.

Call Marie I told Tanya. Sure she replied winking, I felt like I was going to puke. Marie came back with the picnic basket I paid her to make. She's like a second sister to me. I gently grabbed the basket from her, thanking her. I placed the basket on the back seat.

She pointed to the passenger seat at Brent asking if its him and I nodded my head as a response. He's a keeper she smiled.

Marie, time is ticking her boss yelled.

Coming she yelled back.

Good luck Josh she said kissing my forehead.

Thanks Marie. I backed out of the drive through removing Brent's new headset from his ears.

Did you like it? I asked nervously.

Yes I loved it he said kissing my cheek.

Do you like the phone and headset? I asked

Yea it's nice."

It's yours babe.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! He started planting kisses all over my face.

No problem. I guess it's a good time for you second gift I stated. I grabbed the neatly wrapped gift from the back seat and placed it on Brent's lap.

No you didn't have too...it's to much..he mumbled.

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, EAT A TACO IDK DO SOMETHING XDDD NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 1.4K 37
Just a one shots for "Sprousehart & Bughead"🀍
3.8K 249 9
ΰΌ» ᴘ ᴇ Κ€ ꜰ ᴇ α΄„ α΄› ΰΌΊ ━━━━━ *ೃ༄ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 π—ƒπ—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—Œ 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ύπ—π—’ 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 π—Œπ—π–Ύ 𝗐�...
8K 184 17
One-shots for my OTP.
70.2K 1.3K 41
All Choni