Chocolate

By always_clever

Description inside. WARNING: sexual content and harsh language... More

Chocolate
December 31st
January 2nd
January 3rd
January 7th
Please Read
January 8th
Janury 10th
Janury 11th
January 15th
January 16th
Jaunary 22nd
January 26th/27th
January 29th
Feburary 4th
Feburary 6th
March 2nd
March 4th
March 5th/6th
March 10th
March 12th
March 31st
April 2nd
April 3rd
April 4th/5th
April 10th
April 11th
April 12th/13th
April 15th
April 16th
April 17th
April 21st
April 22nd
May 7th
May 11th
May 20th
May 21st/22nd
December 31st
July 9-10th
October 2nd, 2018

Jaunary 21st

2.5K 106 2
By always_clever

Still no luck!
Robert and I had not have sex yet. I tried to let nature take its course, but nothing was working. Not even when I have him huge hints that a blind person can see. I'm actually starting to think maybe it's for the best. If it happens, then it'll probably happen at a time when both of us have really deep feelings for each other.

I sat behind my glass desk while reading some files on my next client; Mr. Dunson, one of the most wealthiest white male in America. He was charged with second degree murder by killing his fifth wife. Damn! Fifth? I thought I was bad in my relationships. Any who, he claims that he didn't do it, but looking from the police reports, and his statement; I think he did it.

There was a soft knock on my door. I looked up to see Riley standing there with his glasses on. Finally he's wearing them. I'm tired of going back in forth by correcting him by changing j's to G's and 0's to O's. "Yes?"

"Mr. Dunson is here."

I nod, indicating Riley to send him in. As he did that, I straightened up my desk by putting the documents in the right folders. "Ms. Hunter, how are you?" Mr. Dunson greeted as he walked in.

I stood on my feet and shook his out reached hand before sitting in my chair as he did the same. "Hello Mr. Dunson." I discreetly looked at him up and down. Mr. Dunson was a older guy, with white hair and beard, tons of wrinkles around her eyes, cobwebs in his hands and he had a small gut. For a fifty year old man, he looks sixty.

"I am still alive." He chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry for your lost." I said.

The old man sighed and shrugged. "Dorothy was a good woman."

I set a single file that held a police report, in front of me. "Mr Dunson, I ask this to all my clients, so please do not get offended.... Did you commit the crime of killing your wife?"

His eyes widened. "Oh heavens no! I loved Dorothy."

U gave him a questionable look. "Loved?"

"Well...Uh-"

"Mr. Dunson, as your lawyer I must know everything. Did you or did you not kill your wife?"

He huffed. "I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." His eyes could not stay on mine, which means he's either going to make up a lie or he's nervous about his response. "I was on medication at the time. The pills make me drowsy; like one minute I'm in bed and the next I'm waking up in my back yard ass naked- oh sorry for my French."

I shook my head. "It's okay, we're both mature adults. Please, continue." I took out my note pad and started to write down what he told me about his medication. "When did you start taking the medication?"

"Um, about two months ago. Dorothy knew about the situation, she even went to the doctors office with me. I-isn't a specialist supposed to do this type of stuff."

I stop writing and looked up at him. "Mr. Dunson, I need as much information I can get to help you with this trial. Now, after this I would certainly take this to a specialist and give her your number so she can get some more information from you. Is that okay with you?"

I heard him gulp as he slowly nod. "Y-yes, that's okay."

I clicked my own twice before writing some more stuff down that would help me out with the case.

~~~~~~~

I walked into an old friend of my office from college. She's a therapist, luckily. "Erica, darling." I said in a old British woman accent. Erica looked up from her computer and smiled once she saw me walking into the room. She walked towards me and gave me one of her bone crushing hugs.

"TJ! How are you?" Erica put me at arms length as she looked at me up and down for any chances that I made to myself from the last time I saw her; which was two months ago. I did the same as well. Erica was beautiful, with her model figure, long black hair that stops at her mid back, olive skin and bright blue eyes. She was also tall, maybe 5'11 in heels and she has a Italian accent that doesn't really fit her look.

"I am fine. How are you? How's the little munchkins?" I asked referring to her two pit bulls.

"Oh they're fine. So what brings you to my office today? You need revive about your sex life?"

"Sadly no sex life. But I do have a good boyfriend, but we can talk about that later. I actually have came here to ask a huge favor that can benefit the both of us." I reached into my purse and pulled out the paper that had tons of information written on it.

"Let me guess, a case is involved." She leaned on her wooden desk before crossing her arms in front of her C cup breast.

I slowly nod. "Yes. His name is Alexander Dunson-"

Erica groaned. "That wannabe! He's a fool."

"I thought you was not supposed to judge your clients." I stated.

"Um, news flash TJ, he's not my client."

"Yet! Not your client yet. Just think about it Erica, he'll pay you."

She stared at me as she thought about the decision. Truthfully Erica needed the money....Hell! Both of us did and in the past ten years I've known her, I knew she would of never let a opportunity that involves money down. "Fine." She huffed. "What's his deal anyway?" I reached out to her with the paper in my hand. Erica grabbed it and unfolded the yellow paper. "Medication?" She read.

I nod. "He claims that the medication he has been using made him have blackouts, one minute he's laying in the bed and the next he's in his back yard; ass naked."

"Wow. I think I've heard of this before. But usually it's not the medication that makes people black out. Or maybe it's not a black out."

"What do you mean?" I sit down on the small lime green sofa while Erica sat next to me as she studied the paper.

"How old is Alexander?"

"Fifty."

"Well in rare causes, men his age has memory loss. He was a football player, so the hits could of damaged his head. I'll look into it and have him come to my office tomorrow. But you may have to bring him, just in case he forgets."

Both of us stood on our heels. "Thanks." I gave her a hug. "I owe you."

"Dinner. I need to catch up with my best friend."

"Of course. Riley may be jealous though."

Erica waved his name off. "Who cares, let him be. I'll see you later. I have a four o'clock coming in."

I nod. "Bye." I walked out the door to see Ivory sitting in the lobby reading a old magazine. "Ivory?" I said in disbelief.

She looked at me in embarrassment. "TJ? What are you doing here?" She stood up and slowly walked towards me.

"For a case. What are you doing here?"

Like Dunson, her eyes was every where but on mine. "Um, just-"

"Ivory, Erica would see you now." Erica's temporary receptionist interrupted. I looked back at Ivory with a small smile.

"Bye." I waved as I walked to the elevators. Truthfully, I hope nothing major is happening to Ivory. I do have a heart.

~~~~~~~~

For the rest of the day, I stayed home and looked over the files for the case as I sipped on white wine and snacked on seedless grapes. I was currently reading the two police reports and Dunson statement. What o found in the reports; especially Dunson's, was weird.

The police reports stated that they was radioed to go to the Dunson's house at nine at night because of a noise complaint with a woman and man screaming at each other. They got to the house at nine ten and found Dorothy's dead body. In Dunson's statement, he says he saw his wife at nine twenty at night. Nine twenty? Then he states, we had a huge fight earlier that day but in the afternoon I left and never came back until nine twenty where I say her making dinner. I'm so confused. The two reports have different timing and Dunson story is way off.

I sighed and dropped my pen on the coffee table before taking a big gulp of my wine. The sound of my phone, stopped me from drinking the whole glass. A random number I've never seen before popped up on my screen. "Hello?" I greeted.

"Would you like to take the charges of this call?" A boring male voice said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes." I quickly drunk the whole glass, knowing who called me.

"TJ?"

"Chris! What the hell?! You got yourself in jail again?" I yelled.

"Listen TJ, it's not my fault."

I shook my head then chuckled. "What happened?"

"They arrested the wrong guy! That's what happened. I was walking home from Kiesha's house and two police officers just came up to me and took me to jail. Probably because I was black. They say I killed someone that I have not even meet nor lay my eyes on before."

I rubbed my forehead. "Shit." I mumbled.

"I need you to be my lawyer TJ."

I sighed. "Chris, I can't-"

"Why the hell not!? You're my sister, we can't you help me?"

"Because I'm not licensed in Maryland Chris. I keep telling you that but you don't fucking listen! I got you a lawyer, just hold tight."

"Please hurry up TJ. I got enemies in here that wants to kill me."

"I promise Chris, I'll get you one soon. Just....just be-" the line soon cut off because his limit of time. "Strong." I finished my sentence.

Fuck! I have to get a lawyer and the only person I know that's good enough and licensed in Maryland, is actually the last person o want to see...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 219 24
All it was meant to be was a pure business deal, then how is it her body craves for more than they bargained for....
28K 1.4K 34
Just read babes, it's worth it...
1.3K 98 20
"Good morning, beautiful. You might be campaigning for mayor but I'm campaigning for your heart. How is it that I'm falling so hard for you in such a...
27 5 5
After spending years of being lonely and single Nikki finally meets her match; Eric. High paid lawyer and the man of her dreams, but will the envy of...