My Twilight (twilight fan- fi...

By beau_whitlock

Isabella swan and her new step sister Beau mathews are headed down to the rainy and cloudy town of forks Wash... More

Plane ride
One question at a time
First day and mates?
Kiss
Their house
Old friends
Mark
Official meeting
My turn
Hunt and worriedness
Another meet
Eliana
Past
Ups and downs
I love you so much
An announcement
A little twang
Treaty
Not as cool as my mate's.
She's awake
Go for it sug
Kyle
May I?
Goddess vs God
Fight
Thank you!
You're invited
Invitation
Shopping
Epilogue
New book

You may kiss the bride

3K 58 4
By beau_whitlock

Beaus pov

I don't know how to feel. My emotions are scattered everywhere. Im nervous, but I'm excited. Im impatient, but I know that somewhere in me I can wait. Waiting would be hard, jasper is everything I have ever wanted. I love him more than my own life, and I will always feel that way.

So now as I stand here, staring at myself being prepared by my new sisters and real sister, I cant help but to think of all the things that may occur today.

What if we are moving too fast? What if jasper isn't ready? What if I'm not ready? No!, we aren't moving to fast, jasper is the one for me and I love him so much.

Rosalie and Eliana are working on my hair as alice does my makeup.

It doesn't take the three long to finish. Rose and Elle have done my hair in long, loose curls, pinning two strands of hair from the front back. They clipped the two parts of my hair back in a clip that was covered in clear and royal blue diamonds. A few loose strands from the parts that were pinned back fell down onto my face, framing my face.

Alice applied my makeup so that it was elegant and natural, but yet it still had some fierceness. She applied a light shade of pink blush on my cheeks, to give me that 'human' look. I didn't need any foundation as my skin is clear and perfectly defined.

Around my eyes i had a light shade of beige with slight tints of black eye shadow. Eyeliner was also added around my eyes, she made it thin, but there was enough to define my eyes. Alice also added mascara to make my eye lashes pop and to make them look longer. And she finished it off with a light pink lip gloss. Overall I looked beautiful.

"Wow" I gasped, as I stared at myself in the mirror. The woman that stared back barely even looked like myself.

"I know right" Alice squealed, agreeing with my train of thoughts.

"Now its time for......the dress" alice says walking out, holding my dress in her arms.

My dress that I had picked out was beautiful. All the material it was made from was white.. The top part was tightly fitted around my chest, with little diamonds incrusted into the lacy fabric. The sleeveless section allowed me to move my arms freely, not needing to adjust any straps. The heart neckline allowed a bit of cleavage to be shown, but not to much to make the dress look slutty.

The bottom half was a long silk part that flowed out behind me. It was fully white with a slight shimmer of silver hidden in the colour. The veil i had picked out was a white tule material that flowed half way down my back. At the top of it, a small tiara was attached.

Jaspers pov

To say I was nervous would be a fucking understatement. My emotions were a train wreck. I paced around the room, my grooms man sitting there watching.

"Calm down, major" peter tried to soothe me.

"How can I calm down?! What if shes not ready for this? I love her so much, i cant even think......" I say, starting to trail off.

"Dont worry, major. She loves you more than you know, she is probably thinking the same right now." Peter says, trying to calm myself down.

I continue to pace when All of a sudden i feel calmness and love wash over me. I smile to myself as I realise my mate is trying to keep my emotions straight and in order. I send all of my love to her as I stop pacing.

I walk over to the full length mirror in the corner of the room. My hair that was neatly combed back is now a mess after I had been raking my hands through it. My black suit with a royal blue tie is still neatly in place and my nerves are starting to float away as I start to think of my beautiful mate that will soon be walking down the aisle to meet me.

Just as I was thinking that, my grooms men and I were called down to take our positions. I quickly comb my hair again and head out.

They did a few checks to make sure everything was in order before they sent charlie to go get beau.

Everyone was here, all our friends from school, charlie, the wolves, the volturi, everyone we know. The human drinkers agreed to not hunt in the area, as we know lots of people who live her.
We decided to hold the wedding in the cullens back yard, as it has a large and beautiful landscape.

Beaus pov

"Its time" Charlie's says as he walks in wearing his tuxedo. I nod my head as alice quickly places my veil over my head, positioning it in the right place.

The music starts to play as all my brides maids head out. Starting with my flower girl which is Bree.

The music then changes and the wedding march begins to play. Thats my que.

I loop my arm with Charlie's and take a deep un-needed breath, as we descend from the stairs and start our way towards the preacher.

"You look beautiful" charlie whispers low.

I turn to look at him slightly. "Thank dad" I smile.

As we round the corner into everyones line of sight, my eyes scan over the crowd. I see all my friends from school, the volturi members, the wolves and the rest of the cullens and a few others. All my bridesmaids look at me in awe before they smile. I continue looking at the crowd until My eyes finally land on jasper.

My reason for existing. My love. My everything. And In that exact moment everything and everyone else disappears and its only us two. I feel the butterflies in my stomach rapidly flapping around. He smiles the most breath taking-ly beautiful smile ever. He looks so sexy in his suit and tie. If it weren't for charlie holding my arm, i would already be in jaspers arms.

When we finally reach the end of the aisle, charlie kisses my hand then places it in jaspers.

I loop my arm with jaspers as we turn to face the priest, looking at jasper from the corners of my eyes.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Beau Mathews and Jasper Whitlock" the priest says smiling brightly as us.

"Will you please face each other" he says. We both slowly turn to face each, hand in hand.

"The rings?" He calls. Peter quickly yet smoothly brings the rings up.

"Jasper please place the ring on Beaus finger and say your vows" the priest says while placing my ring in jaspers hand and placing jaspers in mine.

Once we both finished saying our vows, we slipped the rings on to each others fingers.

"Ladies and gentleman, with the power invested in me I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest declares. Jasper smiled as he cupped his hand to my cheek, inching closer until our lips finally met.

Suddenly it was as though we were alone, no one with us anymore. It was just me and him. We kissed for a few minuets, vaguely aware that we are still in front of evryone. We were pulled apart by the crowd cheering and clapping. Jasper looked into my eyes, smiling the brightest smile I had ever seen. He pecked me on the lips once before turning to the crowd.

We smiled to the crowd before walking down the two steps that separated us from the ground. We hold each others hand as we make our way down the aisle again, white and blue rose petals being thrown and chucked at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The after party was amazing, jasper and I are just getting ready to leave for our honey moon. He hand told me where we were going yet, he told me it was a surprise.

I love but hate surprises. I hate the intensity of anxiousness and curiosity that you sometimes feel, not being allowed to know, especially when it has something to do with you. But, I love the shock and surprise-ness that you feel when you find out. So lets just say surprises are........okay.

For now i have changed into a knee length dress that hugs my body perfectly. Its a light beige colour with a black band the wraps around underneath my chest. Its two finger wide straps that are attached are also the same light beige as the most part of the dress. I settled for some black ballet flats and had my long wavy hair put into a side fishtail with loose strands of hair that frames my face.

Jasper was wearing a pair of worn out denim jeans with his black cowboy boots. His black button up shirt hugged his body like a second skin, showing the outlines of his defined upper half if his body. Looking at him made me want to take him right then and there. I felt some lust coming from some of the single invited females here that attended. I let out a low hiss, causing jasper to turn to me. He realised the problem I had as he cupped my cheek pulling my fave towards his.

We made out for a couple minuets, when we pulled back I felt the disappointment, jealousy and anger in the emotions. Don't they realise that the just saw us getting married, and they still want to TRY get ins with whats mine. Stupid hoes.

As the clock reached ten o'clock at night jasper and I said our good byes to everyone and left for our 6 month honeymoon. Once seated into the car jasper turned to me.

"You ready?" He asks.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm always ready" I reply, grabbing hold of his hand. He squeezes my hand slightly before turning to fave the front, still holding my hand in his. The engine of the car purrs to life as we set off down the road and towards the airport in Seattle.

About 45 minuets later we pull up at the our private jet that is parked at the Seattle airport.

We gather all our stuff and head out of the car and onto the jet. Jasper speaks to the pilot first, telling him our destination that I still don't know where bouts it is.

Once he has finished, comes to sit by my side wrapping an arm over my shoulder. I lean into him as we take off.

6 hours later we pull land at another airport somewhere. Jasper stands up, gesturing me his hand to take. I place my hand in his as he pulls me up and out of the jet. We rent out another car as we load our stuff into the back of it. We drive for half an hour before we hop out, into what seems like a street party.

Theres loud music being shared through out the city as people sing and dance to it. The are maracas being played and bongos being bonged. The singing is in a different language thats sounds Brazilian.

I hold onto jaspers hand as we walk through the crowds of people. There a couples that are off on the side kissing and grinding on each. I smile at their affection as I quickly turn on one of my gifts to see bonds. I notice that three out of the five couples I see,are mates.

We continue our walk until we reach a small pier. I turn to look at jasper with a brow raised.

"So we're not staying in the city of Rio?" I ask. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"No, just passing through" he says.

We hop onto a small yacht, and start our way towards our next stop. I take one last glance at rio before I turn to face jasper. I walk up to the front of the boat and stand next to where jasper is steering the boat. I close my eyes as the wind rushes past me, blowing my hair out into cool night air.

As we come into view of a small island, jasper turns to me slightly.

"It was a gift, from Carlisle and Esme" he says.

Jasper pov

The look on my beautiful wife's face as we pull up on to the shore of isle esme, is beautiful. Her eyes are locked on the beautiful two story beach house in front of us.

I grab her hand and lead her up the sand of the beach and towards the house. When we reach the top of the steps she lets go of my hand taking several steps staring around the house in awe. I slowly walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Do you like it?" I ask her as I lightly nip at her neck.

She turns in my arms and wraps her arms around my neck. "I love it " she whispers before lightly kissing me.

I had other plans. I deepen the kiss, swiping my tongue across her bottom lip. Her mouth quickly responds as she opens up. My tongue thrust into her mouth like a bullet. She moans into my mouth. Her little noises taking me over the edge, and the major comes forward.

Beaus pov

In only mere seconds jasper is laying down on top of me. Both of us fully unclothed.

We break our kissing apart to catch our unneeded breath. It was then that I noticed his eyes were nearly fully covered with black. My major is out.

I decide to play with him before I let Anat have some well earned time with our mate.

His lips go straight towards my pulse point, then to his mating mark. He sucks and nibbles on the bite, causing myself to go into a bliss filled haze and Anat to come forth.

The majors pov

"Hello, Major" The sexy voice of Anat purred. I pulled away from her neck to look into my mates almost black covered eyes.

"Hello, Darlin'." I whisper in her ear, my accent coming out thick. I feel and see her visibly shiver. She hooks her leg around my waist, grinding her core into my erection.

"God..." I groan.

Anat smirks. "Whats wrong my dear Major? To much pleasure" she whispers into my ear.

I growl playfully,pushing my self further against her, making her moan out my name.

"Indeed, my dear" I reply, my thick accent sending pleasurable shivers down her spine.

She crashes her lips to mine, thrusting her tongue into my mouth with out warning. I let her explore my mouth for a few moments before I take over.

While we are kissing, I position my hardness at her entrance. Once in place I slide down into her wetness. She bites my lip, squeezing her eyes shut. Once eye lids loosen their tightness and she bucks up, I start thrusting in and out of her.

My pace starts to quicken as I start to feel her walls clench around my cock, causing my own release to rise to the surface.

Im now slamming into her, her walls extremely tight as she releases all over, resulting in myself releasing, sending my seed shooting up into her.

We lay there, relishing in the moment, before I pull out of her to lay beside her.

After a few minuets of catching our breath she turns and curls up against me.

"I love you, Mrs Whitlock " I say proudly.

I feel her lips turn up into a smile before she replies. "I love you too, Mr Whitlock"

Okay so another chapter up. Theres only the epilogue left before the story ends. I do think im going to write a sequel but, I am writing other books. Jasper and Bella books to be exact.

Vote

Comment

Fan/follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 7.5K 29
Emmett and Jasper along with Edward haven't found their mate. Jasper and Emmett heard of a share mate and knew that if him and Jasper had a shared ma...
50K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
352K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
378K 9.5K 32
When Bella moved to Forks, Washington, her whole world was turned upside down. She fell in love with the mysterious Edward Cullen, who was a vampire...