Flower Boy | YoonSeok

By SILVERKOOK

"Roses are red, violets are blue-" "Violets are purple, believe me I would know." More

Chapter One: Hope
Chapter Two: Crowns
Chapter Three: Park Jimin
Chapter Four: Coffee Boy
Chapter Five: Jeon Jungkook
Chapter Six: The Mighty Hobi
Chapter Seven: The "Not Date"
Chapter Nine: Boyfriend Material
Chapter Ten: Pink
Chapter Eleven: Playing Matchmaker
Chapter Twelve: Adorable
Chapter Thriteen: "You're Cute, Let's Date."
Chapter Fourteen: Hands
Chapter Fifteen: Pride And Preju-dance
Chapter Sixteen: The "Date-y Date"
Chapter Seventeen (mansae amirite): Muffins
Chapter Eighteen: The Past And The Current
Chapter Nineteen: Netfilx And Chill?
Chapter Twenty: Rain
Chapter Twenty One: The "L Word"
Tag: Thirteen Facts
Chapter Twenty Two: Burning Up
Chapter Twenty Three: Songbird
Chapter Twenty Four: I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Five: Valentine
Chapter Twenty Six: Pretty
Chapter Twenty Seven: Head Over Heels
Quick Question:
Chapter Twenty Eight: Home
Chapter Twenty Nine: Elevators
Chapter Thirty: Marks
Character q&a?
Character q&a ANSWERS
Chapter Thiry One: Thunder and Lightning
Chapter Thirty Two: Lucky
Chapter Thirty Three: Yoongi's Artistic Talent
Chapter Thirty Four: Relationship Status
Chapter Thirty Five: Long Distance
Chapter Thirty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Thirty Seven: "He's A Keeper."
Chapter Thirty Eight: Change (Final)
-but wait! there's more!
I'm yelling
regarding the sequel:

Chapter Eight: The Hot Dancer

40.2K 2.7K 4.7K
By SILVERKOOK

"And that's why I'm going to watch a hot guy dance after work today."

Yoongi sat behind the front desk, a work in progress flower crown in his hands, and a newly finished one on his head.

Yuri raised an eyebrow at the younger and smirked.

"A hot guy?" She asked as she refilled the watering can.

Yoongi's cheeks tinted a light pink and he looked down, directing his attention to working on the crown that he held in his hands.

"Did I say that?" He mumbled, Yuri nodding in response.

"You sure did." She smirked and walked over to the blushing man behind the counter. "Tell me about this hot guy." She leaned against the counter and wiggled her eyebrows.

"I don't know..." Yoongi's face was burning up at the moment and he was mentally cursing himself for letting the detail about Hoseok being hot slip out.

"Come on!" Yuri exclaimed, "Give me something! I need in on this up and coming romance!"

Not looking up, Yoongi shrugged.

"Too bad."

"If you tell me, I'll give you a raise."

"I don't think you're allowed to do that."

Yuri huffed.

"Fine. Be that way." She pulled a hair tie off of her wrist and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. "I'm going to go work on a few orders okay?"

Yoongi nodded and waited until Yuri was walking into the back room to yell,

"His name's Hoseok!"

The door to the back room burst open seconds later and Yuri popped her head out of the room.

"You mean the Hoseok who came into the shop over a week ago who you were low key flirting with?" She asked, the smirk back on her face.

Yoongi sent a playful glare in her direction.

"One: Yes that Hoseok, and two: I did no such thing."

Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Even Taehyung has been talking about you two! And if Taehyung can pick up on it, it must be pretty obvious." She giggled.

Yoongi cracked a smile.

"I mean, he did think your boyfriend was your brother for the longest time."

"Exactly!" Yuri exclaimed, "So it's pretty obvious, lovebirds."

That comment right there earned Yuri a handful of spare plant clippings to be thrown directly at her by none other than Yoongi himself.

And that action right there earned Yoongi a date with the broom (although he'd much rather have a date with a certain brunette dancer).

The bell of the door chimed, signalling that someone had walked into the store.

The two employees turned around to find a certain dirty blonde haired boy named Jeon Jungkook. In his hands were two coffees, the logo of a coffee shop he had grown to love displayed on the cups. A third coffee cup was being held precariously in between Jungkook's teeth.

"Hmm!" Yoongi guessed that meant either 'Hey' or 'Here', the younger's speech limited by the coffee cup in his mouth as he passed the two other drinks to Yoongi and Yuri.

He sighed out a breath once his own coffee was now safely resting in his hand.

"Hoseok told me to bring you two coffees. Yoongi, he said yours is a thank you for yesterday," Jungkook explained.

Yoongi smiled and felt his face heat up once more, if anyone asked him, he'd blame it on the steam from his coffee.

Yoongi took a sip of his drink.

"So did you screw him, or?"

Yoongi choked on his mouthful of coffee, Yuri's infectious cackle-like laugh filling the store due to the question that maknae asked.

"I-I didn't do t-that!" The blonde man was stumbling over his words, his bright red face definitely not something he could hide at this point.

"C'mon Jungkook," Yuri giggled, giving Yoongi some hope that she'd put an end to this conversation, "We all know Yoongi wouldn't top."

"Yuri!" He exclaimed, looking at her incredulously.

"Very true." Jungkook agreed, completely ignoring the distressed look on Yoongi's face.

"Jungkook!"

"On second thought..."

"I hate you both."

---------------

"Okay, I'll be off!" Yoongi called, untying the apron he had on as he saw Hoseok's car pull up in front of the store.

"Use protection!" He heard Yuri call from the back room, making him roll his eyes.

"The only protection I need is from you!"

"You don't mean that!"

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head, pulling all of his hair back into a SnapBack as he walked out the door of the store.

Hoseok rolled down the window and grinned,

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" He called, leaning out of the window a bit.

The blonde snorted out a laugh and walked over to the passenger side, opening the door and getting in the car.

"The ride to campus is a bit of a drive, but I'm a pretty entertaining person so we'll be there in no time." Hoseok beamed. He pointed to the radio as they began to drive away from Yoongi's work.
"You can put on whatever you want."

After a bit of fiddling with the stations, he settled on a station that had a steady bass beat coming from it, a voice Yoongi couldn't quite pinpoint rapping over it.

"It's my dream to compose something like this someday." Yoongi sighed, letting his eyes flutter closed as he listened to the song.

"Oh yeah, you told me you want to make music right?" Hoseok asked, glancing over at the other male and quickly raking his eyes over Yoongi's fair, pale complexion.

Yoongi hummed in response.

"Not only that, but I want to get it out there, I want the world to know of my music. That's my dream. It's a bit farfetched, I know." He peeked an eye open to look at Hoseok's expression.

"If you really set your mind to it, I bet you'd be able to do it." Hoseok gave words of encouragement to Yoongi, who shrugged.

"But it's all a matter of experience. Hell, I don't even have close to the equipment I'd need to make a half decent song."

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi for a second.

"I know someone, his name's Jimin. He has a bunch of equipment that he spent an arm and a leg on, only to decide writing music wasn't for him, and that he liked dancing to it instead. I could see if he'd be willing to let you use it?" He suggested.

Yoongi's eyes lit up, and his face had a surprised look written all over it.

"Holy shit, are you serious?" He exclaimed.

"Very." The brunette confirmed, smiling.

The car ride wasn't silent after that, as Yoongi was now a bit too excited for his good.

As they pulled up to the campus and parked the car, Yoongi was still going on about it as the began walking over to the studio.

"Okay," Hoseok began, "Let's make a deal. If you can make a song by the end of this year, I'll dance to it for my final assignment."

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Would you really?" He asked, Hoseok smiling and nodding in response.

Hoseok pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked the doors to the studio, then walking in with Yoongi right behind him.

"Alright!" Hoseok took off his jacket and hung it up. "Stay here for a second, I'm just going to change because I really don't feel like dancing in skinny jeans."

Yoongi nodded, watching Hoseok retreat into the change room with a bag he retrieved from by the door. He giggled, noticing that Hoseok just left a bunch of his things here like he owned the place.

It was big. A mirror stretched across one wall, and various props and such were shoved in a corner on the other side of the room.

Footsteps indicated that Hoseok was back and Yoongi looked back in his direction. The other was now dressed in sweatpants, and a very loose tank top.

Yoongi couldn't say he minded that.

The dancer walked over to the speakers he had set up behind him.

"Don't be easy on me okay? Pick out everything that even looks a little bit wrong." He informed.

"Got it."

He pressed play on his music and got into his starting position, head facing the floor.

It was safe to say that Yoongi's jaw dropped about two seconds into watching Hoseok dance. His movements were so fluid, and he looked so comfortable with a choreography that would have Yoongi tripping over his own feet - It was unbelievable.

The song began to come to a close, Hoseok's movements in sync with the beat until the end of the song.

Hoseok huffed out a breath, and looked at Yoongi.

"Well?"

"Holy shit."

The dancer laughed and walked over to the other.

"Was it really that good?"

Yoongi racked his brain for any mistakes he could have caught.

"Oh wait!" He piped up, catching Hoseok's attention, "During one of the moves near the end, you looked a bit stiff. I just wanted to point out."

Hoseok nodded.

"Here, get up and help me."

He grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him up, bringing him towards the front. "Okay, stand behind me." Yoongi complied. "Now, keep your hands here." Hoseok placed Yoongi's hands just above his hipbones, making the other blush profusely. "My teacher always says I'm too stiff in my hips, I'm going to do a few of the transitions between moves, tell me how I'm doing okay?"

The blonde nodded, looking at the ground, his face bright red.

Yoongi's hands remained on the dancer's hips as he did a few transitions, and noticed the way he stuttered his moves on a certain one, the muscles under Yoongi's hands becoming noticeably stiffer.

"That move." Yoongi confirmed. "Just work on that one, and you're golden."

Hoseok turned around and smiled, nodding.

"Alright thanks." He checked his watched and looked back and the other, "I should probably start driving you back to work now."

Yoongi nodded. "Are you going to move your hands or?"

The blonde looked down to find that his hands had yet to move from Hoseok's hips and he laughed out a nervous 'sorry' as he he moved them quickly.

"It's alright." Hoseok laughed, "Just can't get enough can you?" He finished with a wink.

That day was when Yoongi really began to think about the effect Hoseok had on him.

------------
A/N: this chapter is really long oh my hope you appreciate that. If there's any mistakes it's because I finished writing and editing this at almost midnight so whoops.
alsO, if you want to know what dance I picture Hoseok doing look up "BTS Dance Break Practice" on YouTube, it should be the first thing to come up.
- Charlie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 782 33
"I don't know....I just fell, fell for you in the rain."
1.6K 33 18
𝙰 𝙼𝙳𝙻𝙱 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌. ⚠𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠ -𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 -𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 -𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 -𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊...
2.2K 161 20
"Do you trust me?" "Yes, I trust you."
1.1K 91 53
"If I could give you any color I would give you blue" "why?" "It's sad" • jikook •