The Perfect Best Friend...

Por Shy_Writer17

Laura and Ross were best friends. They did everything together. From sleepovers to sleeping on the same bed... Más

The Perfect Best Friend...
Chapter 1: The Beach
Chapter 2: Talking
Chapter 3: Flashbacks
Chapter 4: News
Chapter 5: Surprise guest
Chapter 6: Writing Songs
Chapter 7: Expectations
Chapter 8: Unexpectations
Chapter 9: BFF's before GF's
Chapter 10:Fights
Chapter 11: Missing
Chapter 12: Flirting
Chapter 13: Finishing lyrics
Chapter 14: Not leaving you
Chapter 15: Pulling me away from u
Chapter 16: Lets Not Be Alone♪
Chapter 17: Wrong Dates
Chapter 18: Intense talks
Chapter 19: Being Curious
Chapter 20: Studio talks
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Wishlist
Chapter 23: And I'm crazy...
Chapter 24: New beginings
Chapter 25: Fun One Last Time
Chapter 26: I wish i could. . .
Chapter 27: Stay With Me...
Chapter 28: 11 months, 4 weeks and 7 days
Chapter 29: Seeing and arguing with you again
Part 11 of The Perfect Best Friend.
Chapter 30: If you love me, then hate me for it
Chapter 31: All The Same
Chapter 32: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter 33: Fights and Talks
Chapter 34: I stayed for you
Chapter 35: Back to Music, Back to Her.
Chapter 36:
Chapter 38: Vegas Pt 2: I don't Care.
Chapter 39: Vegas Pt 3: How Could I?
Chapter 40: Us

Chapter 37: Vegas P.1: Love. Hate. Love.

797 32 16
Por Shy_Writer17

"Laura?"

"Ross?!" Oh. My. God.

"Laura?!" I hear in the background Rydel shouting.

"Oh my God! What are you doing here, Delly?" Laura asks in shock while Rydel hugs her.

"We're on vacation. We had time off work." Rydel says still hugging Laura.

"Laura?" I hear again in the background. Rocky.

He runs over to her and hugs her lifting her up from the ground.

"Rocky! Hii!" Laura exclaims still hugginf him. He puts her back down still smiling at her.

"Its so great to see you guys again!" Laura exclaims.

"You too! We miss you." Rocky blurs out.

"Awe I miss you guys too." She says in a sad way.

Then everything goes silent. Rocky and Rydel realize that it was getting awkward. So the silently walk away. Leaving me and Laura staring at each other blankly.

"So, what are you really doing here?" I ask hashly.

"Vanessa has to do a shooting here so we thought, why not come with her?" She explains.

"Really bad timing, Laura." I say.

"Ross, how was I supposed to know that you were here?" She asks.

"Whatever, I'm not gonna fight with you again." I say starting to leave. "Just try not to bump into me again. Try hard." I say rudely and walk away from her.

Fuck. I can't believe she's here? Why is it that everytime i try to get over her, she comes right back into my life again?! But. . I have to admit. She looks beautiful. Her hair is longer, and lighter. Her eyes are the same as they've always been. Shining and beautiful. But she's still in the same height she's always has been.

What the fuck are you doing, Ross? Don't think about her. Don't.

I walk upstairs and go up the elevator to the room. When I walk in, I see everyone putting up green baloons on the celling.
Everyone looks at me.

"Hey, so what happened?" Rydel asked.

"What happened?" Riker asks confused.

"Laura's here." Rocky says.

"Laura's here?" Riker asks excitedly.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asks mad.

"What's wrong?" Ratliff asks.

" I just bumped into my ex- girlfriend . . . And you're happy that i did?" I ask made.

"Well, Ross. . We know that she's your ex but. . . She's still our friend." Rocky explains as my mouth goes wide open.

"Your friend? The girl that broke my heart into pieces? She tore me to from bone to bone and she's still your friend?" I ask incredulously.

"Ross, we know that was she did to to you was a shitty thing and that she doesn't deserve us as friends but. . . She is." Riker explains.

"Yeah, Ross, you weren't the only one that lost her. We did too. You weren't the only one that felt that way." Rocky says.

"But Ross. . . You love her. And you can keep up this i-hate-you phase with her but. . In then, that's all a lie. And who better to know why than you?" Ratliff says.

"I don't care about the fact that i still fucking love her! I care about the fact that your friend is the one that broke me into pieces and left me behind. Do you guys even care about me?!" I shout.

"Ross, calm down! It doesn't matter what you say. She's Laura." Rydel states.

"Fuck Laura! The only thing i see, is my siblings not being on my side." I state mad at everyone in the room.
I walk to my room and slamm it.

I jump in my bed burying my head in a really fluffy pillow. I grunt and grunt while punching the bed. I hear the door opening and quickly take the pillow out of my face to see who it was. Rocky.

"Rocky, get the hell out of my room." I exclaim.

"Okay, Ross, I'm not here to argue with you. . Just hear me out." He says clamly and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What?"

"Look, I know that we're really being suportive with you. . And that we seem to always be on Laura's side but. . ."

"Damn right you-"

"Just hear me out." As he says I calm down a little. "But Ross, in real life we're not on any side. We're on the sides of both of you and how much you care about each other."

"But-"

"Forget about how she tormented you for months or how she left you behind. Just be glad that you still have her in your life. Cause one day when she's not, you'll regret saying that you hated her and hate yourself for taking her for granted. That goes for her too. If she doesn't want to be with you again, fine. Screw her. But, at least you won't regret that you at least tried." Rocky explains.

"Rocky, why is it that every time, I try to move one with my life, she suddenly always come back?" I ask hopelessly.

"I don't know, dude. But, take the advice from a guy that's been turned down by every girl. . Have a good time. Don't think about her. . And if you bump into each other, take it from there." Rocky explains as I smile at him.

"How can you be so romantic and wise at the same time?" I ask looking at him with wide eyes.

"Books." Rocky states and we start laughing together.

Okay, fine. Forget Laura. I came here to have a good time and damn I will have good time. I'm not gonna waist my thoughts on her this weekend. I have to keep moving on. I'm not gonna let her ruin my weekend like she ruined my life.

It's time to forget.

I shake off my mixed and angry feelingd with everyone else and put on a happy face to forgrt about everything and just try to escape and go far away from what's been happening.

° ° °
After I came out of my room, I apoligized to everyone for yelling at them. I felt bad for taking it out on them. It wasn't fair.
Anyway, we had to go doenstairs to the lobby to have a photoshoot of out time in Vegas.

"Okay, everyone, the faster we shoot, the faster you're free." My dad says as we follow him a center of the hotel where we were shooting.

"Wow, this part of the hotel is freaking huge." Rocky excliams looking facinated.

"And beautiful." Rydel exclaims.

Then we had to change into our fancy clothes for the shoot. The good thing about the photoshoot is that it's only one outfit.

We all gathered and did the photoshoot. Before I knew it we were all done and ready to party tonight. So we all headed back to our room, put in drawrs the rest of our stuff and when i was done it was only 7:30pm. It wasn't that late.

So we all got dolled up; especially Rydel, yo head to the party. I decided to wear my flower printed shirt, ripped jeans, and my converse. Nothin to fancy.
And as always my hair as Kurt Kobain style.

Rocky and I were the first two to get ready. So we had to wait for everybody else. And like always, Rydel was the last. When she was finally done, we all headed to the party at the garden.

When we went outside werr the party was, so freaking packed. The stage wasn't that big for the people in the back to see them and everybody was basically on top of each other of how crowded it was. Damn Vegas. But, it still looked like a lot of fun so. . Why not?

"Woww, I think theres more people here than our concerts." Rocky jokes.

"Yeah, I can basically feel the sweat of everyone." Ratliff hokes as well making a disgusted look on his face.

"But it still looks awesome." Rydel says grabbing Ell's arm.

"Okay, guys, keep the phones close if we can't find each other." Riker demands.

"Yes, Captain." Rocky jokes. Riker glares at him in a funny way.

As everyone keeps talking, I put my focus on the band that was playing. They were really good. Shame that it didn't have their band name in a place somewhere.

I move to the beat of the music and so does Rocky and everyone else. I look like a wallflower with my hands in my pockets looking all mysterious. I don't know why.

As i keep moving to the groove, i feel someone bumping on my shoulder. I look to my right to see who it was. Wow. . I haven't seen this face in a long time.

"Vanessa?" I say surprised smiling while opening my arms to hug her.

"Ross, Oh my gosh, it is you." She says while hughibg me back.

We brake away from the hug and just stare at each other smiling. Awkward.

"So, what have you been doing?" She asks nicely.

Oh nothing. Basically always thinking about your sister and the fact that she broke my heart into pieces and didn't have the currage to tell me why, who by the way, is the person that i most hate, but still in love with, but other than that, I'm fine.

"Oh nothing. You know, writting songs and working on music. . And stuff." I say awkwardly.
"But you! What have you been up to?" I ask changing the subject.

"Oh, well, I'm still working on 'Switched at Birth' and I've been auditioning lately for some movies." She says nicely.

"Awesome, Nessa." I smile at her. "It's good to see you."

"Yeah you too, Lynch." She jokes. "She misses you." As she says, every single hair in my body gets the goosebumps and my heart rolls around like a foot ball.

She smiles at me and leaves with that sentence still up in the air while me thinking about it.

"Hey who was that?" Riker asks walking up to me.

"Oh, that was Vanessa." I say smiling.

"Wow, how awkward was that conversation?" He jokes.

I laugh at him. "No, actually, it was a really good conversation."

He smiles at me. "That's good, buddy. It's nice that you make an effort to still be friends with Nessa."

"Why wouldn't I? She's still my friend. She didn't do anything to me." I say in and obvious way.

Riker gives me a creepy smiles. "What you're saying right now about Nessa, is the same way we feel about Laura."

I face palm myself. I walked right into that one, didn't I? I turn red. Cause what he just said made perfect sence. He looks at me with an haha look, smiles and walks away.

I enjoy the music still with the bit of dignity I have left. As I keep staring straight at the band, someone starts to walk towards me and blurs everything in the the background and makes me have full atention in it.

Her. She walks up towards me in slow motion. I don't know if it was just my head making her walk like that. Either way, i could not take my eyes off of her.

2 more steps and we'd be standing right in front of each other, inches away. We stood there for a few seconds -that felt like years- staring at each other. I had a cold look on my face, but she had a hopeless one in hers.

"So. . Are we just gonna stand looking at each other or are you gonna say anything?" I ask coldly.

"Oh!" She snaps out of it. Almost as if she drofted off staring at me. "Umm, how are you?"

I give her a dead glare. That's what she asks?!

"Perfectly fine." I state.

"Good." She says awkwardly. We go right back into staring at each other without saying a word.

"So. . ." She starts. "We never really talked since. . I told you the truth." She says shyly.

"We did talk, Laura. And we both said everything we needed to say." I say coldly at her.

"No we didn't. Maybe you did, but I still have a lot in my mind that I have to tell you." She states.

"What? What can you posibly say to me that can make me hate you any less than I do right now?!" I almost shout. The people next to us that were close look at me weirdly for shouting.

"Ross, can we talk over there?" She asks.
More like says. She grabs me by the arm and pulls me to this silent spot in the garden were no one what there.

"What Laura? I'm tired that everytime I try to have a good time you show up." I say.

"Look it's not my fault that we're both here. It's not like I knew that you were gonna be here, too."

"Laura, the faster you get the hell out of brain what you wanna say to me, the less we'll see each other again." I say coldly at her.

She let's out a loud sigh and looks at me. "I- I'm sorry."

I stay confused. "What?"

"I'm sorry." She says again.

"For what?"

"You know for what, Ross. I'm sorry for everything. For letting you down, for not telling you about College, for telling not you the truth, for making you suffer and mostly. . For making you. . Not you." She says. I stare blankly at her not knowing what to do or say.

"W-w- why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Cause. . When you left that day after me telling you everything and you telling me how you felt. . I realized that you were just as hurt as I was. . Or more."
She says.

"Ross. . I never wanted what happend to make you feel like that. ."

"Not feel like that?! Laura, what do you think we had? Just a fling or something? Cause all I'm hearing is that you thought that you breaking up with me wasn't gonna hurt me as much." I start to say.

"Laura, you broke me. You were everything to me. Why the hell would you think that I wouln't have ended the way I did." I state mad at her.

"I didn't want you to end this way!"

"You know what you did to me?! I didn't write one fucking song for five months. I didn't go to meet and greets. At concerts I would sing the lyrics blankly while my mind was drifted off to you. I didn't get out the room until I was told to do so. I didn't eat for 3 fucking weeks, for crying out loud!" I start to scream while her innocent face just stares at me.

"And let me guess? While I was struggling, you found out you did get into College and you we just this happy little person with no worries, weren't you? As if we never fucking happened!"

"That's not true, Ross!"

"Then what's true, Laura?! Why would you let me be like that? I thought I meant something to you."

"You do, Ross." This time she says calmly.
"I never went to College. My life was a mess." As she says, I stare at her with a blank expression on my face. "Everyday I would fight with myself for making the fucked up mistake to break up with you. I would go back and foarth blaming myself for everything." She sheds a tear.

"You should blame yourself." I state. "Remember, I didn't walk away. You let me go." I say.

"And I do! And that's when I thought. . I never deversed you." As she says my heart skips a beat.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I don't deverse you, Ross. When you said to me all those things that you had to go through after what I did to you made me realize that I was the monster in this. That made me hate myself even more."
I. Am. Speechless.

"Ross, I don't want to be that person that you think of in that way. Even if it's to late. I don't. Because I love you too much to make you remember me like that." She says tearing.

"Laura, we can't just go back and forth. I can't be like this again. You have done nothing but drag me done ever since I freaking fell for you an lost myself. And now I don't know if that's a bad or good thing.

"Fine, Ross. Hate me or love me. I'm sorry for letting you down. Sorry for hurting you." She says.

"Laura. ." I say getting a bit angry. I didn't know why.

"Bye, Ross." She says and starts to talk away.

"Laura, you cant just. ." As I say she keeps walking away. As i still stare at her, her figures turns into a blur when she returns to the party.

I guess this is the end. . .

I unbutton the two first buttons of my shirt and make my way up to the room. As i keep walking, with no idea of where I'm going cause i was drifting off into my thoughts, I realized that this was the end of us. . . I don't know why it's so surprising.

I guess, a part of me always thought we we would always bump into each other. No matter how much I'd say that I hated it. I guess we're done.

I snap out of my thoughts as the elevator bell rings and I step out of it. I walk through the hall looking down at my feet and my two hands in my pockets. I reach to our Suite, open the door and see Ratliff lying down on the floor for no aperant reason.

I walk towards him and joing him on the floor. I cross my legs and intertwine my fingers together and close my eyes. Let out a loud sighs and againg drift off into my thoughts.

"What happend to you?" I hear Ratliff's echo.

"You have no idea." I say. I open my eyes again and look at him. "Why are you here?"

"Uh. . To many cupcakes at the party. The more important question is 'what are you doing here'?" Ratliff asks smirking at me.

"Loud noises out there." I lie.

"Loud noises? Ross, why do you lie to me?" He asks chuckling at me.

"Who says I'm lying?" I ask slightly smiling.

"Ross, you were born with loud noises! Quit lying and tell me!" Ell exclaims.

I let out a loud sigh. "Who do you think happen?" I say in an obbious way.

Ellington clicks his tongue. "Ohh you bumped into her didn't you?" He asks as I nod. "Is that your thing now?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"You know is that your thing now? Bumping into her?" He asks and looks at me. I give him a confused face. "You know, like Hazel and Augustus have the 'okay' thing. You and Laura have the 'bumping into each other' thing. .?" Ell says smiling at me.

I slightly smile at him and laugh. "I guess so."

"So. . What happened?" He asks intriged.

"Usual. We fought."

"No, but what happened?" He asks.

"She . .uh. . . She apoligized." As i say Ratliff looks at me.

"Really?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah. . She says she's sorry for everything. ."

"Wow. . ." He says still shocked.

"I don't know, man. I don't know if that's supposed to be a sign or not. Even if it is. . I don- I just don't know." I say letting out a loud sigh.

"Ross, you can't be afraid of what's gonna happen. Mostly, you can't be afraid of what happened. If she's sorry -which I'm sure she is- just take it slow. Day by day." He explains.

"I don't know. . . I don't think I can just let her in my life again like that."

"Oh come on, Ross! Who the hell are tou lying to? You would take her back in a heart beat. It wouldn't have mattered if she did something to you or not. You just love her. It wouldn't have mattered if she did the worst thing in the world to you. You'd still would want to be with her. And I'm sure she feels the same way about you." He explains.

"She said I didn't deserve her." As i says Ratliff quickly stands up.

"Okay, that's it! Get up, come on." He pulls he up hardly and walks me to the door. Well, pushes me towards it.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

"You can not let her tell you that. You both are do freaking stupid to not just kiss and make out, so that's what you're gonna do." He says pushing me out the door.

"What, wait! Ellington!" I shout trying to get back in.

"No! You listen to me." He starts to demand. "You go down there and you tell her that she does deserve you." He demands.

"Wait Rat-" he cuts me off.

"No! Ross! No more excuses. Cause at the end of the day you'll both back to being in love with each other, so might as well tell her now than any other time that tou bump into each other. Now go!" Ratliff demands and shuts the door.

I try to get in again but he locked it. I look around me and wonder what should I do. I look at my watch and it was twelve a.m. should I do this?

Why don't I have a crazy night? I walk throught the hall again and rushly press the elevator button and wait for it to open. When it finally opens, i get insidr and press the lobby for about seven times. While I was going down It had two stops for people that wanted to get down as well.

I was tapping my foot of anxiousness in a hurry kind of way. The elevator finally opens at the lobby and I rush my way into the pool and garden arean. This place was more packed tha before. I won't find her here. There's so many people.

I make my way through the crowd and bump into people as I rush walking looking for her. I get a bit dizzy from all the people around me. And also because of moving my head so much. As I keep moving people with my hands the more I realize that I was about to do something stupid.

I keep looking everywere. Still bumping into people giving me glares. I just ignore them. I keep bumping into them when my eyes go staight to a similar hair. Between the crowded crowd I see her from behind standing while looking at the band playing. I make my way to her, still moving people out of the way, and keeping my head up to not lose her.

I finally make it. I was behind her. She didn't notice that I was just inches behing her. I roughly grab her arm and turn her around. She gasps and going into shock. At first I think she thought that I was a stranger, until we made eye contact. She stayed with her mouth open wondering what I was doing.

"You don't get to say goodbye to me." I say loudly cause of the noise on the background.

She stays in shock for a moment. I cup her tiny face with my gigantic hands and lean in rapidly and press my lips against here. I feel our cold lips joining together. She doesnt move for a moment and stays like a statue. I lean out slowly and look at her. Her cheeks are as red as an apple.

"Only I do." I say. I can see that she slightly smiles. I cup her face again and press my lips aginst her again. This time it was more slowly. This time I really meant it. We start to move from side to side, our lips hardly pressing at each other as we feel our deep breaths as the kiss gets harshly passionate. While I'm still kissing her, I feel her arms wrapping around my waist.

My right hand goes down to her waist, while my left hands stays comfortably on her cheek.
Her left hands goes to my hair and buries her hands in it. While her right hand is holding on to my shirt hardly.

We're kissing each other like we haven't done it in years. Both hardly, but passionete. She grabs onto my hair hard, while I bury my hand on her waist.

And we forget evrything and everyone around us.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

HELLO AGAIN LOVELIS!!
So this is me making it up to you guys from leaving you with a cliffhanger last chapter. I really enjoyed making this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it just as much.

I hope everyone had an AWESOME Thanksgiving!

AND THANK U SOO MUCH FOR 38.9K!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Vote and Comment!^^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

148K 4.6K 40
"it's been a long day and i'm trying to figure it out the way those words left your mouth i feel broken, shattered, and blue and it's all because of...
68.5K 1.9K 37
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch hate each other. They can't be in the same room together, or they will argue, argue and oh yeah argue. but Laura's best f...
5.1K 173 14
Ross and Laura have known each other since they were 5 and they have always been best friends... nothing more. They both love acting and singing very...
21.9K 536 34
Ross and Laura are best friends. They care for each other and look out for each other. When different people come in their lives, will they prove th...