Chapter 18: Intense talks

Ross and Laura like always fell asleep cuddling. Throughout the night Ross would wake up to know if Laura was still there or if she left. And because he was stoked that today was R5's first interview about the new EP and album.

Anyway: This time Ross woke up weirdly. He had his left hand outside of the bed while his body was stretched on the bed. And Laura was in her little spot slobbering on the pillow.

Ross woke up slowly as he realized that he was taking the whole stop in the bed and Laura was left in a little spot. He rubbed his eyes slowly and started shaking Laura's legs with his leg for her to wake up. She started moving and grunting as she grunted moving her body around facing him.

They just looked at each other face to face for a moment before they both drifted off to sleep again. Then suddenly Riker came storming to the room and jumped in the bed.

“Ross, Laura! Wake up!" He exclaimed as be started shaking them.

“What do you want, Riker?" Ross asks grunting.

“You guys need to wake up now!" He exclaimed seriously.

“What's wrong?" Laura asks getting up.

“You guys need to see this!" Riker exclaimed still shaking them.

“Riker, you know I'm not a morning person." Ross said grunting putting a pillow over his head.

“Ross, I'm serious. You guys need to watch the news." Riker said still shaking them.

“Come on, Ross." Laura said getting up and stretching.

“Ugh fine!" Ross grunted as he got up and put on a shirt.

Ross and Laura walked downstairs where everyone was. Everyone stared at them as they walked into the living room. Ross started looking at everyone weirdly of how weirdly they were staring at him. Laura did the same.

“Is someone dead?" Laura asks worriedly.

“No, honey." Stormie assures her.

“Then why are you guys staring at us like that?" Ross asks feeling weird out.

“You guys need to watch this." Riker says turning on the TV.

Coming up next: new scandal with R5's lead singer Ross Lynch. A few days ago he celebrated his anniversary with His co-star and girlfriend Maia Mitchell. As we went to Ross's school we found him with someone else." As the reporter in the TV talks: pictures of Ross and Laura holding hands appeared in the screen. “It appears that Ross was with someone else that day and even intertwining fingers with her. They were walking to school holding hands. And even went a little lovey-dovey as Ross and her inside of school were pretty flirty. Who is this girl? Is Ross cheating on Maia?" As the reporter says the news were over.