Chapter 14: Not leaving you

Days have passed since Ross finished Laura's song. All that's happened those few days was Laura and Ross hanging out together 24/7. But today was the most exciting day for Laura but, the most horrible day for Ross: school was starting. Ross and Laura had bought the things they needed for school these past few days.

Like always Laura would put her alarm to 5:00am. She wouldn't ignore it. Like she's a goody two shoes: she would immediately wake up. She squealed of happiness and quickly showered to pick her clothes. He decided to wear: a black crop top, Blue high waisted shorts and her converse. As she was done she quickly went down stairs to have breakfast.

While with Ross: he was still dreaming. But his phone woke him up by someone calling him. Like always Laura was his ‘wake up' alarm. He grounded and grabbed his phone from the nightstand as he grumpily answered.

“What do you want?" He whines with tired voice.

“Well good morning to you to." Laura says sarcastically.

“Oh sorry. Good morning, darling. What do you want?" He started talking sweetly and ended up talking grumpy.

“To get your ass up. It's school day." Laura says excitedly.

“That sounds boring." Ross says rubbing his eyes.

“Be by my house at seven." Laura says.

“Yeah, if a bus doesn't land on me." Ross says whining.

“Bye, Ross." Laura said flirty.

“Bye, Laura." Ross said hanging up the phone as be puts his pillow over his head for a few minutes until he decides to get up.

He stretches, goes to the bathroom and immediately down stairs to eat. He walks down the stairs to the kitchen where Stormie and Rydel were.

“Morning honey." Stormie says as Ross takes a sheet in the kitchen stool and buries his head in the counter.

“'Morning." Ross says yawning. “What are you doing up so early?" Ross asked Rydel.

“I wanted to help out mom." Rydel says pointing at Stormie.

“Well, Ross you better eat fast." Stormie says as she puts waffles on Ross's plate.

“Why?" Ross asks confused.

“Because you need to get dressed and take Laura." Stormie explains.

”By the way: she is the worst alarm there ever is." Ross whined.

“Well it doesn't matter. She works good with it." Stormie says laughing.

“Why do you say that?" Ross asks.

“Because she's the only one that can get you up." Stormie says smirking.

“That's actually true." Ross admits.

“Mom, can you leave me and Ross for a couple of minutes?" Rydel asks Stormie sweetly.

“Sure, eat fast." Stormie says pointing at Ross as he eats.

“What's up?" Ross asks as he eats rapidly.

“Are you really not telling Maia about the whole Laura kiss?" Rydel asked.

“Yes, Rydel we've been over this: I'm not telling her." Ross says.

“But why? She's your girlfriend. Doesn't she deserve the truth?" Rydel asks sincerely.

“Yes, Rydel but, I'm not taking that chance. If I tell Maia she would make her living job to get back at Laura. I'm not letting her to that to Laura." Ross says seriously.