Chapter 33: Fights and Talks

We can't be friends. I can't be friends with her knowing what she did to me. I still love her. I can't let my self fall deeper. That's just gonna kill me. I feel this ache and whole in my heart that I can't get rid of. I guess that's gonna stay with me forever.

But, I have to stop thinking about that and just. . . move on. I have to. Weather I like it or not. She already did. I just gotta know where life's gonna take me day by day.

Today Rydel's supposed to have a tea party with her friends, which means: no boys aloud. So it's gonna be also a guys day, today.
I'm so happy! Maybe spending time with the guys will get my mind off Laura. Sometimes i stop and think if she stills thinks about me like she used to.

I dress up in my baggy rock clothes, not even caring if i look good or not, and put up a ponytail in my hair since i'm growing it out. I kind of want the Robert Plant look in me.

I get downstairs and look at every girly tea decorations anyone could possibly imagine. Rydel went all out with this one.

"Like what I did?" Rydel comes of of nowhere looking pretty cute with her outfit.

"Yeah, you seriously went all out with this. You look pretty cute." I saw glazing at her with a smile.

"Thanks. . ." She leaves me with a moment of silence thinking what to say next. "I was gonna invite her, you know."

"Who?" I asked in an oblivious way.

"Who do you think?" She says sarcastically giving me an obvious look.

"Delly, you know how I feel about that. I'm sorry but, things don't always work out how they were supossed to."

"I know, Ross. . . But, just because she stopped being your girlfriend, doesn't mean she stopped being my friend." She stays quiet for a awhile. "I guess what I'm saying is. . . Maybe you moved on from her.. But the rest of us didn't. Someday you're gonna have to face the fact that shell always be a part of us. Even if you guys aren't together." Rydel says leaning her hands in my shoulder.

After awhile, the guys got ready so we could finally get out of the house. We decided to have a chill day and surf for a while. We got to a secluded beach where there were only like 3 to 5 people only.We changed to our suits and went surfing.

"Man, what an awesome day to be out surfing." Riker said while we all got out of the water and walked to out corner.

"I know. Quiet, no paparazzi and just us here having normal time." Ratliff added.

"By the way, does anyone know who Rydel invited to the party?" Rocky asked curious as he took off his shirt.

"Uhhh I think so. Some friends that Lori and Alexa introduced to her a couple of months ago." Ratliff answered.

"Why do girls always have tea parties? Its not even fun. Just sitting, drinking tea, and putting your butt to sleep after being all day in a chair." Rocky said as he chuckled and I laughed.

"Yeahh, girls are hard. But if that's what makes them happy. . " Ratliff says.

Some a while, we're silent going way in to thought. We looked like four weirdos looking at the sky for no aperante reason.

"Ross. . ." Rocky says quietly.

"What?"

"I know this is none of my business, but. . . Why are you and Laura not talking?" Rocky let's out.

"You're seriously asking me that?" I cough.

"Dude, don't you think we all deserve and explanation why you don't talk to her."