Chapter 25: Fun One Last Time

"Laura,Get your ass off bed." Ross said as he was on the phone with her.

"What do you want?!" Laura grunts.

"Laura, it's 10 in the morning. Get your ass up and meet me at the beach." Ross said.

"Some boyfriend you are. Not letting me sleep!" Laura whined.

"Come on, dude. Plus, you really don't have a choice." Ross said smirking in a flirty way.

"Why?" Laura asks curiously.

"Cause we both know you're dying to see me." Ross said flirting.

"God, I hate you." Laura said, but he was right.

"Love you too." Ross said laughing as he hung up.

He gets his swim trunks on. Well, his pink swimsuit (like the one he used on the SMILE video ).

He put in on grabbed his beach bag, put on his converse and went downstairs shirtless.

"Hey, dude, where you going?" Riker asked as he was eating breakfast.

"Beach." Ross said.

"You going with Laura, honey?" Stormie asked as she put her arm around him.

"Yeah." Ross said.

"Oh, I wanna go to the beach!" Rocky exclaimed like a little kid.

"No you're not!" Riker exclaimed.

"Why not?" Rocky whined.

"Cause, you and I have to head to the studio to finished our vocals." Riker said.

"Honey, you've been stuck in that studio for 3 days now. Why don't you let loose for a while?" Stormie encouraged him.

"Cause, mom, we all want our EP and album to be perfect and I really want to rehearse." Riker said.

"Oh my little hard worker!" Stormie said pinching his cheeks.

"Okay, how about this: after you're done at the studio you can come to the beach with us." Ross said.

"Are you okay?" Rocky asked curiously.

"Yeah, why?" Ross asked kind if confused.

"Cause you don't really invite us on your dates with Laura." Rocky says.

"Well, I am now." Ross said in a cool way. "See you guys there." Ross said grabbing the car keys and went on his way.

"Wow... Laura's changing him." Riker said smiling as they all go in a trance thinking about it.

"I know, isn't it great!" Rocky exclaims breaking the silence.

...

Ross drived to the beach. He had his music turned up while he drove with his cool shades. He finally got to the beach. He had to drive to the Venice beach cause that was the most quiet beach for him.

There weren't many people there. It was so quiet that you could hear the whispers of the wind howling to your ear.

He found the perfect spot where the sun wouldn't burn off his skin. He put his beach chair and his towel down as he sat on the chair closing his eyes and focused on whispers of the wind.

After a few minutes he heard his phone ring. He knew it was Laura cause the ringtone was "Sex" by The 1975.

"Hey, you here yet?" Ross asked.

"Yeah, I'm here, where are you?" Laura asked.

"I'm in the same spot we were before." Ross said as he stood up looking everywhere if he could find her.