Chapter 2: Talking

It was already sunset and still Laura and Ross were at the beach admiring the beautiful sky. Ross was laying on the ground with his hand supporting his head while Laura's head was laying in his stomach.

“It's getting late. We should head home." Laura said.

“No, Laura. Let's stay for a while. We don't get to see the sky like this every time." Ross said while playing with her hair.

“Like what?" She asked curiously.

“Like this: Beautiful. And plus I don't get this much silence in the house." Ross said.

“Understandable." Laura said as Ross chuckled.

“Laura?" Ross asked quietly.

“What?" Laura asked softly.

“What would you think what would of might happened if we actually went trough with the thing we did on the day we met?" Ross asked softly.

“I think that by now we would been friends with benefits. But that was 2 years ago. And thank god that we didn't actually went trough with it." Laura said chuckling.

“Yeah I still remember you and you're nerdy glasses and that long teacher skirt." Ross teased.

“Hey! I love that skirt... and I still remember you acting all innocent in front if me." Laura said.

“What do you mean innocent?" Ross asked.

“Acting like you weren't a player." Laura said.

“And now look at us now: The girl I thought that would never see me again: turns out to be the special one in my life." Ross said proudly.

“Yeah, and the guy I thought that would never like me: Is my best friend that loves me." Laura said proudly.

“You know, sometimes I wouldn't even believe that you were the one I didn't sleep trough the night." Ross says sweetly.

“Really why?" Laura asked charmingly.

“Because... I thought about you... I think about you." As Ross says they both lock eyes.

“But the problem is that is think about everyone." Ross joked as Laura smile faded with a glaring look.

“You ruined the moment." Laura said looking back at the sunset.

“Laur, our moments never get ruined... and they never will." Ross said as Laura got a smile in her face that and Ross didn't notice because she was facing the ocean.

“So what did you think about me?" Ross asked.

“Well to be honest now that I look back: I couldn't believe that I kissed you the night that we met." Laura joked.

“Hey, don't say that you didn't like it." Ross teased.

“Well maybe you just drugged me with your mesmerizing eyes." Laura said smirking ad Ross laughed.

“Well to be fair you too my have drugged me with something too..." Ross started.

“With what? I don't have anything pretty in me and also two years ago I was horrible." Laura said smirking.

“That's not true. If you have nothing pretty in you then why did I kissed you? and why did you drugged me?" Ross asked.

“I don't know... maybe because you felt bad." Laura said quietly.

“Oh please." Ross said kind of mad because she didn't realize she was beautiful.

“And if you say I'm ‘pretty' then with what did I drugged you exactly?" Laura asked.

“... You're smile." As Ross said Laura blushed a bit.

“Can I tell you something?" Laura asked shyly after a moment of silence.

“What?" Ross asked softly.

“When we met... I kind of had a crush on you." Laura says shyly.

“Really?" Ross asked impressed. “And when did you actually stopped liking me?" Ross teased.

“Well we got to be friends and then best friends and that's when the dead line came." Laura smirked.

“Really? Because I still think that you like me." Ross teased.

“If I did I wouldn't be friends with you right now." Laura said.

“Why?" Ross asked curiously.

“Because I couldn't stand be best friends with the boy I like knowing that he doesn't like me back." Laura said smirking.

“Ouch! That hurt." Ross joked.

“But I still love you anyway." Laura said sweetly.

“Yeah, I still love you too." Ross said still playing with her hair.

Eventually they had to go home. They were so tired that they didn't got to see a movie. Ross had to carry Laura upstairs because she fell sleep on the beach. He put her on the right side of the bed so he could be on the left side. He showered first and when he came back he saw Laura cuddled up with his sheets.

He just watched her sleeping. She was so adorable. He just played back in his head what she said to him:

When we met... I kind of had a crush on you."

“I felt the same..."

And it all started on ordinary day they met...

Hello guys!! Wondering how they met?? Next chapter will be the Flashback of how they met. Hope you guys liked it!!