MY BBW(Trey Songz )Completed

By Lisaluvblue

Trey Songz finds out about wattapad and a certain BBW writer. What will happen when everything she has writte... More

Discovery Of HER
Discovery OF HER (Part 2)
No Letting Go
True Romance
Slow Dance
Make Love
Are You Ready?
Tunnel Vision
Date Night
Our Night in Rodanthe
Lover's Embrace
Fresh Eyes and Fresh Surprises
Engagement Party and Surprises
Let Me Explain
Touching and Loving
I Do.... Cherish You
Separated\ Finding my way back to you

Introduction

2.4K 65 8
By Lisaluvblue

This is a spin off to an imagine about Trey and me. I decided to change the female character.

I've alwayswonder what would happen if a celebrity stumbles across our stories about them.

Would they laugh? Would they hate it and sue? Or would they love it and become my new bestie? This story is about that. Enjoy the ride and please buckle up cause y'all know I'm about the twists and turns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 42.3K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
504K 18.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
124K 7K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 48.4K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...