After I lost you

By DeathNoteFan02

After her husband's death, Edith gets back to Buffalo with Allan, but her life will never be the same. What s... More

Chapter 1: Leaving Allerdale Hall
Chapter 2: On board
Chapter 3: Mum's ghost
Chapter 4: A big secret revealed
Chapter 5:Facing the truth
Chapter 6: Trapped in another world
Chapter 7: Priorities
Chapter 8:The proposal
Chapter 9: Saying goodbye
Chapter 10: A new story
Chapter 12: Plans for the future
Chapter 13: Midnight
Chapter 14: An act of love
Chapter 15: The letter
Chapter 17: Another ghost
Chapter 18: Lucille
Chapter 19: Taking responsibilities
Chapter 20: An unexpected surpise
Chapter 21: Never forgetting
Chapter 23: Going for it
Chapter 16: The old man
Chapter 24: The barn
Chapter 25: Some...exciting news
Chapter 26: The wedding
Chapter 27: The Smiths
Chapter 28: Weird things going on
Chapter 29: Secrets
Chapter 30: Birthday
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The truth
Chapter 33: Two as one
Chapter 34: New house
Chapter 35: Hard work
Chapter 36: Death in the house
Chapter 37: The funeral
Chapter 38: The last weeks
Chapter 39: The house is ready.
Chapter 22: Breaking off the engagment

Chapter 11: Allerdale Hall

329 16 0
By DeathNoteFan02

The days passed quickly and soon we arrived in England. While we were on board, Thalia did everything to prevent me from getting tired. "Miss, you don't need to do that, I'll do it for you." That's what she was telling me every minuite. I felt sorry for her. But finally, her biggest dream came true.

"Wow, England is so beautiful!" she exclaimed while we were going to Allerdale Hall. "Indead, it is." I said. A while later, I could see 'Allerdale Hall' written in the sign, just outside the house. 'We are here. Finally...' I thought "This is your dad's house" I whispered, touching my tummy. It felt quite bigger from last month. 'Oh, Thomas...'

"We are here, miss." The carriage driver said. "Thank you." I said while Thalia was taking our luggage out of the carriage. We started walking towards the entrence when I saw someone. "Miss, are you alright?" Thalia asked me. "Yes, go inside. I'll come shortly." I said. And then I saw the man again. I recognised him. "Old Billy?" I screamed. He turned around. "Miss Sharpe? Is that you?" he asked. "Yes, what are you doing here?" "I have been staying here since the day..." "I understand." I said. "I will be staying here from now on." "I see. Are you alone?" "One of my father's maids came with me." "Oh, great. Well, if you need any help, I'll be in the garden. I am planting some trees" "Oh that's great! Thalia will make something for lunch, I'll call you as soon as it is ready." I said and got inside the house.

It was exactly the way I remembered it. Old, lonely, with rusting walls and the hole on the roof. "I am back." I whispered.
"Wow, this house is huge!" I saw Thalia getting down the stairs. "It's also really old, we have to do something about it" she said "I know. I think we can paint it, fix the hole on the roof and maybe buy some new furniture." "This is a great idea miss." "But first, we have to unpack"

I showed Thalia a room and told her to leave her things there. I went to the bedroom I used to sleep with Thomas. Although it was one of the biggest rooms in the house, it felt as if it was the smallest. No one had been there for about 3 months. I started unpacking, but soon felt tired and devided to sit down and continue my story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.9K 51
Sequel to "Extreme Ways" What if Merope Gaunt decided to live for her son? Would Voldemort ever exist? Evelyn Burke made her biggest ambition come tr...
35.3K 1.4K 28
How devastating would it be for our beloved hacker - Jake to find out that our beloved MC is dead! Is she really dead? or if she is not dead then wh...
118K 2.3K 11
Lyra Lupin-Black, the daughter of alleged masse murder and a werewolf. What happens when she travels back in time with Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Live...
313 26 11
Teenage Tom Riddle just committed a terrible crime and destiny punishes him by throwing him in a different time, where Hogwarts is ruled by the Marau...