After I lost you

By DeathNoteFan02

After her husband's death, Edith gets back to Buffalo with Allan, but her life will never be the same. What s... More

Chapter 1: Leaving Allerdale Hall
Chapter 2: On board
Chapter 3: Mum's ghost
Chapter 5:Facing the truth
Chapter 6: Trapped in another world
Chapter 7: Priorities
Chapter 8:The proposal
Chapter 9: Saying goodbye
Chapter 10: A new story
Chapter 11: Allerdale Hall
Chapter 12: Plans for the future
Chapter 13: Midnight
Chapter 14: An act of love
Chapter 15: The letter
Chapter 17: Another ghost
Chapter 18: Lucille
Chapter 19: Taking responsibilities
Chapter 20: An unexpected surpise
Chapter 21: Never forgetting
Chapter 23: Going for it
Chapter 16: The old man
Chapter 24: The barn
Chapter 25: Some...exciting news
Chapter 26: The wedding
Chapter 27: The Smiths
Chapter 28: Weird things going on
Chapter 29: Secrets
Chapter 30: Birthday
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The truth
Chapter 33: Two as one
Chapter 34: New house
Chapter 35: Hard work
Chapter 36: Death in the house
Chapter 37: The funeral
Chapter 38: The last weeks
Chapter 39: The house is ready.
Chapter 22: Breaking off the engagment

Chapter 4: A big secret revealed

496 19 0
By DeathNoteFan02

*Knock knock* I heard a knock on the door. "Miss Edith, are you awake?" A voice asked. "Thalia, yes, I just woke up." I said. "Sir Allan is here asking for you, should I let him in?" "Yes,tell him I'll get ready and come downstairs" "Ok miss."

"Good morning Edith" Allan told me while I was getting down the stairs. "Good morning to you too, Allan." "I've brought some pills for you, Thalia told me you didn't feel well yesterday." "Thank you Allan but I don't think I need them. Can we talk privetly upstairs?" "Alright"

"What's the problem?" he asked me when we got upstairs. "Yesterday, my mother's ghost visited me and she said that I am really lucky" I said. "Of course you are, you are alive and back home" "No, I don't think she was talking about this. She said you knew something. Is there something I should know?" I asked him. He seemed to be nervous. "Look, you may want to sit" he said. So I sat. "Edith...remember those stomachaches you had?" "Yes" "Well, they were not stomachaches...You are pregnant..." I was shocked "Are you sure? I mean...this cannot be true! Are you sure that that's what she was talking about?" "I know, I couldn't believe it myself. After all those poisoned cups of tea you drank, it's a miracle that the baby survived. But it's true." I could not believe in my ears. I was pregnant. "No...no..." "Edith, please, you have to calm down" "How can I calm down! Why didn't you tell me before?" "I was afraid that..." "That means that, it's... it's Thomas' child..." Tears were falling from my eyes and I was shaking. "Edith, calm down" he told me. But I couldn't. My legs got weak and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell from the bed unconsious...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.3K 11
Lyra Lupin-Black, the daughter of alleged masse murder and a werewolf. What happens when she travels back in time with Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Live...
15.9K 822 29
Harry Potter has already lived one life- gone to the past to live another and has now returned to live his third- or rather redo his first. Except h...
1M 36.4K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...
107K 3K 46
Tom Riddle/OC she stumbles upon a Time-Turner and sends herself seventy years into the past. but will she come back completely unchanged?