Naturally Supernatural • TVD

נכתב על ידי zoldycksprincess

Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude... עוד

Chapter 1 : Introducing , Miss Arielle Gilbert.
Chapter 2 : Carter...
Chapter 3 : Stop Trying To Be My Friend
Chapter 4: Noncheerleader Elena & Jealous Tyler.
Chapter 5: Curiously Oblivious
Chapter 6 : 2 Brothers ,The Drunken Twin , And Carter.
Chapter 7: Loner Arielle
Chapter 8: Grandpa Salvatore
Chapter 9: Visions , Illusions , or Nightscares.
Chapter 10: You All Lied
Chapter 11: Be The Bigger Person
Chapter 12: Creepy Slumber Party
Chapter 13: Bigger Issues
Chapter 14: Being Adopted ?
Chapter 15: A New Doppleganger
Chapter 16: Sketchy Tea & Spending A Day With Stefan
Chapter 17: Triple Dates , Battling Vampires & Uncovering Secrets
Chapter 18: Douchebag Uncle John , Founder's Parties & Fights
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic's Falls & Arielle Takes New York
A/N Sequel Is Up

Chapter 20 & 21: Exceptional Accidents

5.8K 148 11
נכתב על ידי zoldycksprincess

[AN: i didn't have much idea for chapter 20 so i combined it with 21 to make it simpler and better for me to write.xD enjoy babes]

[ ps : I didn't really know how college interviews worked i just used prior knowledge]

"Arielle , stay cool you got this." I whisper.

I'm meeting with the NYU admission board. I'm dressed in black skinnies , long sleeved cream top with my nude booties. I take a long breath and go inside of the building.

I close my eyes and stood still. The door was right in my path, in my grasp. I clutched the doorknob and turned it. The secretary let me up, you're meant to be here Elle pull your shit together.

"Please have a seat Arielle ," The head administrator instructs. I quietly sit in the chair across from him and slide my folder in front of me.

"From my understanding, you have a GPA of 4.8 currently, you live in Mystic Falls , Virginia. You are 17 years of age and have not been employed , but excellent work strategy , Miss Gilbert." He compliments. I smile and slide him my records. He opens them and chuckles.

"Clean record , except for the one time in seventh grade when you had detention for calling a student out of their name." He says giving me a look. My breath hitches.

"U-Uhm that was just because she told my twin and I to call her fat and I did." I said nervously. Hoping this doesn't cause me my opportunity.

"Its okay , overall all is well and we hope to be seeing you again next year when you are a senior , to check out dorms and all that jazz." The administrator replies. I nod my head quickly and get out of my seat.

"Oh and Arielle." He stops me. I pause and look back at him.

"Scholarships are open. A smart girl like you shouldn't be paying all that money." He adds. I nod and leave the room. I jump up and down , squealing.

"Yes! Nailed it!" I celebrated.

------------

I'm walking in Central Park and the weather is amazing. I love Mystic Falls but the weather can't compete with New York. I scheduled an earlier flight back tonight since I really didn't have much to do in New York. I had money I just have this feeling that I'm missing something. A shiver rings throughout my body and my arms fold at the sudden temperature drop. I turn around to see a far away figure in all black watching me.

I walk fast to the shuttle bus and all of a sudden everything froze except for me and I see Nayla.

"Nayla what the hell?" I asked her. "What are you doing?" She looks at me and walks closer.

"You're getting closer, love." She expressed in a teasing way. I furrowed my brows.

"Close to what, Nayla?" I questioned skeptically. A gush of wind hits me and time is back to normal. I search for Nayla but of course she disappeared in the speed of light.

I hop on the bus and plugged in my earphones.

"I go through some weird shit." I muttered. Letting my eyelids close, I slumber on the bus.

-----

My flight got in late last night. I decided to leave early since everything went well and I slid in Elena's bed. She rolls on me and I groan.

"Morning Stefan." She breathes. I look at her and hold my heart.

"I see how you feel." I say getting out of her bed. She tackles me and I groan loudly.

"I missed you!" She screamed. Then she hit me.

"Don't you ever leave again." She scolds. I smirk at her.

"No promises." I state.

-------------

I shouldn't have came home early.

"Oww. Jenna." I hiss. My hair is in big spiral curls and I'm wearing the crown that was in our old box of stuff. Supposedly it was handed down to me , so that's that.

"Suck it in baby." She responds. I growl at her while Elena laughs.

"Why isn't she in one of these?" I whine. Jenna looks over to her.

"Don't worry she's next." Jen replies. I stick my tongue out and tease her. Then Jenna pulled the strings again.

"Ahhh."

-------

Elena and I walk outside nearly tripping on this damn dress. I look up to see Damon and Stefan look at me and I curtesy with an innocent smirk on my face.

---

"John , are you fucking serious?" I spat at Stefan. He told me that Jackass is my father.

"Huh , no wonder I'm a sarcastic bitch." I add sarcastically.

"There is no proof but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for delivery." Stefan explained.

"Our whole life we've never liked this man. I...." Elena trailed.

"Sorry , I'm sorry. I just... I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you in some typically inappropriate way." He apologized to us.

"No, I'm happy that you told me. I just... I really hope that it's not true." Elena admits. "What am I supposed to do? Do I just confront him and say 'Are you my biological father?' "

"I would." I say honestly. "I mean all of our life he's Uncle Jackass and now he's Father Jackass I want a damn explanation."

"I guess when you guys are ready." Stefan responds.

"We're never gonna be ready." Elena deadpans. Stefan , we have enough problems with the family that I actually care about. Jeremy hates me , and why wouldn't he?"

"I'm the one that killed her , isn't he mad at me too?" I questioned.

"Okay , he's upset with the both of us." Elena corrected. "My journal gave him every single reason to."

I looked at her. "Jer read your journal , damn."

"He's just hurt. He's confused." Stefan says.

"He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki, for taking away his memories , for lying to him." She continued.

"He's your brother. He'll forgive you. Just give him some time." Stefan replies.

"How much ? 160 years maybe." I say with a teasing look.

"It's so great to have you back Arielle." He responds. I smile.

----

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and their handsome escorts." Mayor Lockwood introduced.

Carter is breathing hella hard on me and I swat at him. I wave to the crowd and throw up a peace sign.

"Even though they thought this meant scissors back in the day." I announce. Everyone chuckles.

--------

I walk into the grill in need of chicken tenders and fries. My curls are bouncing everywhere , but of course I enjoy it.

I see Damon and I walk towards him.

"I like you better like this. The period look , it...didn't suit you." Damon comments.

"Is that an insult?" I asked.

"Actually, Arielle , it is a compliment of the highest order." He admitted.

"Hmm. I don't know why Stefan is worried about our friendship." I spoke , glaring at Stefan.

"Did he mention something to you , too?" He questioned me. I gave him a look.

"No. Did he mention something to you?" I shot back.

"No. Nothing worth repeating." He responds. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Is there something you are not telling me ?" I questioned him. "I know about Isobel , I know about John. The stupid vampire slaying device Bonnie dismantled. Isobel almost killed Jer and I want to rip her heart out for it." I say , sighing. "I just feel like I'm missing something."

Damon grabs my shoulders. "That's all that happened , okay?" He retorted. I nod.

"Now let's get you some chicken tenders and fries." He adds. I smile at him and skip towards the bar.

"One lemonade please and a chicken tenders basket." Damon orders. I nod my head at him.

I notice Jeremy sitting down eating and I haven't spoken to him since I got back. I walk over to this.

"Hi .. Jeremy." I greet. He looks at me and gets up and leaves. I run in front of him , stopping him.

"Leave me alone , Arielle." I grab his arm and made him turns toward me.

"Jer , I told you and you didn't believe me. I told you the hardest thing that's ever happened to me. Elena and I were trying to protect you." I explain.

"You did this to protect me and this and that , of course erasing my memory is protection and the fact you killed her." He whispered. Tears formed in my eyes but I stopped them from leaving.

"I know , Jer but-"

"Why did you tell me anyways? I thought you were all sworn to this secret thing with Elena and yet you told me." He questioned.

"I couldn't leave you in the dark-"

"Bullshit. Elena can go to hell , but you can rot in hell , Arielle." He spat , his tone made me angry for some reason.

----------

This 150 celebration for Mystic Falls is energetic. I'm on my third cotton candy and I feel so hype.

"Arielle." Stefan called. I turn to him with a smile on my face.

"Stefan." I answer.

"You and Elena have to leave." He announced. I furred my brows at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"The tomb vampires are planning to attack the founding families tonight." He explained. I nod and run towards the Grill. I'll catch a ride with Caroline.

I see them and the mayor huddled up. He glanced over at me and motioned for me to go over there.

"What's up?" I asked.

"My dad wants me home for some reason and he asked me to take Caroline , Matt and you with me." Tyler answered. I nod.

The tomb vamps. Ahhh okay.

"Here are the keys to my car out back." Mayor Lockwood said. Tyler grabs his keys and goes towards the back.

"Come on. Caroline , Matt , Arielle , go with him." He instructs. I follow them and take a deep breath.

-------------

"What the hell is that?" Tyler asked. It was this high pitched frequency.

"I don't know." I replied. He looked at me.

"You hear it too?" He asked me. For some reason I can block it out.

"What's the matter?" Care asked.

"That noise." He repeated.

"Wait, what noise?" Matt asked. Tyler started freaking out.

"Whoa. Tyler. Tyler !" Care shouts.

"AAH!" He screams.

"Hey! dude! hey!" Matt screams.

We go out of control and the car swerves.

"Arielle, the wheel." Matt asked. Caroline grabbed it before me and I sat there. We ran into a gate and my eyed started to get heavy. I felt my eyelids closed before me.

---------

"She's not waking up!" A voice squealed. I think it was Caroline's. I couldn't wake up for some reason. I heard keys jingle and someone felt my pulse.

"She's unconscious, both of them,"

I feel myself being pulled up and lifted on to something.

---

The end of season one. Woaaaah. bet you didn't see thaaat coming. Anyways I already have the first two chapters of the second season ready. The book will be published tomorrow so be updated!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.2K 145 40
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
635K 15.3K 102
Aliza Miranda Gilbert. She's the middle child. Her life changes when her father, the only who person didn't treat her differently, dies. Aliza not o...
35K 905 59
Ariel Donovan is a normal girl, or she was until she was roped into the supernatural after finding out that her best friends boyfriend was a vampire...