Adopted By Muke

By Allena5SOS

"So... You're telling me that this all was a dare? On top of that, you only kept me here longer because it br... More

Adopted by Muke
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-six

3.8K 150 133
By Allena5SOS

*kind of a long chapter*

Katelyn's point of view

"Calum!" I said happily as I saw him. I ran up to him and tackled him in a hug. "I missed you my little puppy. Don't ever leave me again." I said and he rubbed my back.

"I love you too and I won't ever leave you again, I promise. I will forever stay right here beside you." He told me and I nodded.

"I have presents!" Ashton shouted and I ran away from Calum. "Katelyn!" He said happily and scooped me up into his arms. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Ashton." I said and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in months. I almost forgot what you looked like and how warm you always are."

"Come on, let's put these under the tree, wait for your lover boy, and make some hot chocolate and cookies. We have to wait to open the presents." He told me and I nodded.

"Someone's getting a guitar. There's no tag on it though." Calum said loudly and I laughed.

Ashton let me go and I grabbed a few of the wrapped up presents, helping him carry them towards the tree. "So many presents, our poor tree." Luke said and I nodded.

"Look guys, it's my mum." I said as I hugged Calum from behind. "This is my mum." I said and we laughed.

"What am I then? Chopped liver?" Ashton asked as he set his hand on his hip.

"You can be the overprotective older brother." I said and he nodded, seeming to like the title.

"Do you call them dad?"

"Michael is dad, Luke is daddy." I said and Ashton just blinked. "What? Is there something wrong with that?"

Luke rose an eyebrow at Ashton and he shook his head. "No uh nothing's wrong with that. I just find the name weird if you're older than eight. Try not calling him that around me please." He said and Calum laughed.

"You dirty bastard." Calum told Ashton and I was confused. "She's a child and Luke is your best friend!"

"What's so wrong with calling Luke dad-"

"Let's go bake those cookies!" Ashton said, cutting me off, and I followed him into the kitchen after letting go of Calum. We washed our hands and Calum shouted.

"I want to bake cookies too!"

Soon he ran into the kitchen and you could just hear Luke and Michael laughing their asses off. "This is going to be great." Ashton said as he grabbed the ingredients.

-

"Oh my god." I said as Ashton pulled them out of the oven. "They're actually cookies, we didn't burn them and they didn't get mishaped."

"Success!" Calum said as we high-fived. Ashton laughed and put the cookies on a cooling tray. "Sugar cookies are the best, especially when to have hot chocolate." He said and I nodded.

Calum poured six mugs of hot chocolate and I grabbed two. I walked it out to the living room and set them on the dining table. "Success?" Luke asked.

"Indeed my dear friend." I said and then went back into the kitchen to grab a few more mugs.

The doorbell rang after I set the mugs down and I ran to the door. I opened it and saw Jacob standing there, his hands in his pockets and the only color in his outfit being the red bandana around his head.

"Come in." I said and then closed the door behind him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled. "We just got finished making cookies and hot chocolate."

"I came at a good time then." He said and laughed. I nodded and we walked into the living room. "I came by while you were spending time with Luke's family, I already brought my gifts."

"Yeah, I saw his by the tree." Calum said and drank his hot chocolate. "I'm mad that you guys don't have marshmallows. What's good hot chocolate without marshmallows you animals." He told Michael and Luke and I sat down on the floor, my back leaning on Jacob's legs.

"We did but then Michael ate them all." Luke said and I laughed as Michael nodded.

"They were damn delicious too, I'd totally do it again if we had more aswell." He said and Jacob played with my hair. "Are we waiting for anyone?"

"Nope." Ashton said and I grabbed a cookie from the plate. "They're hot."

"Just like me." I said and he rolled his eyes as I grabbed one. "Hot things go with hot things."

"If that's the case, then I think we should break up." Jacob said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, not today." I said and broke the Christmas tree cookie in half. I handed half to Jacob and he took it. "Let's see if they're poisonous."

"I'm the test dummy, nice. If I die, I'll haunt you all." He said as he bit into it. He scooted over, grabbed the plate and shook his head. "They're terrible, you wouldn't want any." He said and we laughed ad he handed the plate to Luke.

"Is this was true success feels like?"

"No, it's the uncooked omelet you had this morning Calum." Ashton said and I laughed. "Anyways, what are we waiting for then? Get those things sorted out and we can start opening them up."

"Merry Christmas!" I yelled out of nowhere and Luke jumped, falling into Michael and tumbling on to the floor. I looked at them and then bit into my cookie. "Not my fault."

"Luke, you clumsy oaf." Ashton said and Calum laughed. "Did you break Michael?" He asked and Jacob continued running a hand through my hair.

"I hurt." Michael breathed out and I laughed. "Luke's heavy "

"He is six foot four." Ashton said and helped him up. "I mean, I feel like you've had Luke on top of you a lot, I don't see why it hurts so much."

"Fuck off." Michael said as we laughed loudly. He got up and dusted himself off as I took a drink of my hot chocolate.

"Don't die!" Jacob shouted and Michael flipped him off. "Merry Christmas to you too Michael, I love you too."

"You're an idiot." I said and leaned my head back. He smiled and nodded. "You're in your glasses." I pointed out, just noticing them.

"Took you long enough." He said and rolled his eyes. "I ran out of contacts. I need to buy some more later." He said and I nodded. "Do I look weird?"

"No, not at all." I said and chuckled. "You look like a giant cinnamon roll." I gushed as I put my mug down.

I stood up and then sat down beside him. "Look at Jacob, he looks like a big cinnamon roll. So soft and so pure and so sweet." I said and hugged him.

He pulled me on his lap and then kissed my cheek. "Be careful." Calum said as Luke and Michael moved the coffee table. "So are you handing them to the person who bought them or who's getting it?"

"If you bought the present, you're getting it back. You have to give it to the person." Michael said and I laughed.

"I see." Ashton said and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea then." He said and I agreed as Jacob wrapped his arms around me.

"Am I crushing you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Okay, just making sure." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Michael set the guitar and a bag beside me and he looked and us. He reached for Jacob's hands and put them around my waist rather than around my hips. "Better." He said and then walked away as I chuckled.

"He's going to kill me later." Jacob said I nodded as Michael put a few more boxes and bags beside me and Jacob.

When we all got out presents back, I got off of Jacob's lap. "I want to give you guys mine first." I said happily as a burst of excitement hit me.

"Go for it princess." Luke said and I grabbed a bag with Santa clause on it. I looked at the tag and then handed it to Ashton.

"Merry Christmas Ash, open it." I said because I didn't want him to wait. He laughed and then nodded.

I handed Calum a box and then gave two bags and boxes to Luke and Michael. "Oh shit." Ashton said and looked at the drumsticks. "You got them signed?"

"I have a friend who went to a concert, she signed it for you." I said as he looked at Hayley William's signature. "Of course I had to give her like forty dollars." I said and smiled.

"Marry me please." Calum said as he pulled out some cologne he's been crying about and a new pair of boots.

"Sorry." I said and giggled as I grabbed the last bag. I handed it to Jacob and then kissed his cheek. "Merry Christmas babe." I said and then set the guitar case beside him.

"Holy shit." He breathed out as he looked at the case. "You're kidding me?"

"Nope." I said and Michael laughed. "Open them." I said and he opened the bag. He pulled out its contents and then set them down on top of the case.

"God you're the best." He said and stood up, immediately wrapping his arms around understand me. He gave me a quick kiss and I heard a throat clear.

"Sorry." Jacob said and I blushed. "I've just wanted my own guitar for years." He said and I laughed.

"I know." I said and nodded. "Did you open your guys'?" I asked Michael and Luke. "Guys!" I said as I looked at the unopened bag beside them.

"Okay okay!" Luke said and laughed. He opened his bag and then pulled out a new box of boots and a few more band shirts. "You know me so well."

"You've been wanting boots and I thought I'd get you a pair. It was weird buying them because the guy was like 'your feet aren't that big' and I was like 'they're not for me' but he didn't understand clearly." I said and he stood up.

I went to give him a hug and he kissed my head. "I love it. It's amazing."

"I got boxers with rainbows, sweet!" Michael said and I laughed, remembering how I got that as a joke. "Oh wait, there's another box under them. Oh, oh shit, what's th-oh my god." He said.

"What is it Mikey? Besides for those gay ass boxers." Calum asked and I laughed as I looked at him.

"This is literally almost every Call of Duty game ever, plus a new controller. This is awesome." He said and I gave him a hug. "When did you buy this?"

"The mall had a GameStop Michael." I said and laughed. "Merry Christmas guys, thank Michael for continuously giving me like seventy dollars everytime I went to the mall."

"I see." He said and they all laughed. "Come on, I'm next. I want you guys to open my presents next."

"I call after Michael." Jacob said and they laughed. "I want you guys to open my presents."

"You didn't have to buy us anything." Calum said and laughed. "It would have been fine to just get Katelyn something." He told him.

"It's fine." Jacob said and chuckled. I sat down next to him and he kissed my cheek. "Thank you again Katelyn. I love it."

"I'm glad." I said and smiled. "Maybe you can play us a song later." I said as Michael handed out his presents.

"Maybe I will." He said and laughed. "I know a few songs I think you guys would like." He said and looked surprised as Michael held a box out in front of him.

"Thank you." Jacob said and Michael just smiled.

"Merry Christmas Jacob." He said and I chuckled as Michael handed me one. "Merry Christmas princess. You have one more from me and Luke but that can wait until last."

"It's pink." I said and practically fell off of the couch. "Look! It has Mrs. Clause on it!" I said and Jacob held me still as I laughed. "It's so pretty, look, glitter too!"

"The only person I know who gets excited over a Christmas bag rather than the actual prsent." Ashton said and I giggled as I ran my finger over the glitter.

"It's cute!" I defended and Michael laughed. "You're just mad because you're doesn't have glitter on it."

"Actually, I am. I like glitter too Michael. Sheesh. Do I have to be a chick in order for someone to buy me a glittery, pink bag with Mrs. Clause on it?" Calum said and I laughed.

"Just open them you two." He said and I laughed as I nodded. "I'll buy you glitter next time Calum."

"You better." Calum said and I laughed.

-

At the end of the day, I had five pairs of drumsticks, two dresses, a Chanel perfume set, a new pair of brown boots, a few posters of One Direction (Louis looks hot in them all), a new sweater, and a few hats.

"Can I see the last present yet?" I whined to Michael since the anticipation was killing me. "Please?" I asked Jacob because they were both hiding one from me.

"Yeah, come on." Michael said and Jacob nodded. I stood up and then the other guys followed us to a room behind the stairs.

I turned on the light after I opened a door and nearly fainted. "Look at it!" I gushed. "It's pink and black!" I said as I saw the drumset.

"Look at this one, it had a pink ribbon around it." I said as I saw the box drum. I sat on it and then hit it. "Oh my god, drums. I love them." I said and Ashton laughed as I hit down the box drum.

"This is why we all bought you a pair of drumsticks." He said and I ran up to Michael, Jacob, and Luke.

"I love this. It's so perfect guys. Oh my god I love you." I said and hugged all three of them. "It's amazing. Now I don't have to worry about pissibg Ashton off by using his drumset." I said and they laughed.

"You're welcome." They said and I gave Jacob a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's funny how we both bought each other instruments." He said and I shrugged. "Maybe now we can jam out together."

"Sounds like a plan." I said and nodded. "Oh! Oh! I learned a song, I want you guys to see." I said as I realized something.

I grabbed the new pack of drumsticks from my back pocket and Luke nodded. "Go." He encouraged and I opened the package before going up to the kit.

"I'm gonna take your job Ashton." I said and he laughed as as I tested out each part.

"If I'm ever sick, you can take my place." He said and I nodded as I began to play. I nodded my head and laughed, all kind of happiness running through me.

They danced to the beat and I continued to play the beat to the song Fat Lip by Sum 41. I only learned this song because Jacob loved the band and Michael knew the song on guitar.

I stopped once I hit the chorus and then smiled. "This is amazing. I love the drums." I said and laughed as I tossed Ashton the drumsticks.

"That was amazing." Calum said and I thanked him. I hugged Jacob and he laughed.

"Come here." Michael said and Jacob whined. "You'll get her back." He promised and Jacob let me go.

"You're amazing." I said and the two hugged me. "I love you guys so much. Fuck, you two made my life so much better."

"We love you too and you made our lives better aswell princess." Luke said and rubbed my back. "Going into that adoption center was the best thing I've ever done."

"I agree." Michael said and I laughed. "Do you agree?" He asked as Ashton began to play some soft ballad on the drums.

"Yeah, I agree aswell." I said and smiled and they kissed my cheek. "I agree one hundred percent."

-

Question of the chapter:

- Did you like this chapter?

Author's answer:

- I don't because it's the last one... God, this is why I hated the Christmas chapters, they were so close to the end.

Reader's answer:

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...
16.9K 213 55
"smile, baby. this publicity stunt doesn't mean you can't play along, remember how you used to smile at me when you loved me?"
130K 4K 39
In which an ordinary girl, finds her voice in an extraordinary way.
203K 8.1K 35
"So.. I was adopted by a guitarist and a bassist in a band?" "Pretty much." "Cool."