Adopted By Muke

By Allena5SOS

"So... You're telling me that this all was a dare? On top of that, you only kept me here longer because it br... More

Adopted by Muke
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-six
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-five

3.6K 134 23
By Allena5SOS

Katelyn's point of view

"Katelyn, darling wake up. My mum wants everyone up to take some family photos and to go out for dinner. It's noon." Luke said and I grumbled.

"Why do your guys' families like going out for dinner and doing stuff?" I groaned and he laughed. "I'm tired."

"If you get up I'll buy you an extra Christmas present." He said and I considered it. "I'll buy you two extra presents."

"You didn't have to, but okay." I said and nodded. "Let me get dressed real quick." I told him and opened my eyes.

"Good." He said and nodded. I watched him leave the room and I huffed.

I put my hands on the bed and tried to get myself up by doing a pushup, but it wasn't happening. I groaned and rolled off of the bed, standing up right after.

"I need to practice those." I said and grabbed my toothbrush out of my bag. I opened the door and went to the bathroom down the hall, quickly brushing my teeth and using some of the mouthwash that was there.

I left after washing my face and then put my toothbrush somewhere in a bag inside of my suitcase. I grabbed a plain black dress that looked like my Halloween dress, without blood, and then my pink leather jacket.

I pulled a pink bow out from a pocket in the suitcase and and then grabbed an extra pair of socks.

I quickly changed into it and then grabbed my brush off of the nightstand. I looked in the mirror and quickly brushed my hair out, putting it up into a high ponytail.

I clipped the bow in front of it and then tightened the dress some more in the back. I pushed the skirt down a bit since it had some volume to it and then sat down so I could put my boots on.

When I finished and put on the same jewelry as I had yesterday. I fixed the choker around my neck and then grabbed my purse, pulling my make-up and perfume out of it.

"Katelyn? Are you awake yet?" I heard Celeste ask and my door opened. "You are." She said and I nodded.

"Morning." I said and noticed she was dressed similar to I was, except her jacket was more of a blazer and she had flats on. "Or, afternoon rather. It's like one."

"That's why we woke you up." She said and chuckled as she walked in. "I love your dress." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and then began to do my make-up. "Not that I don't appreciate your company, do you need anything?" I asked her politely.

"Luke wanted me to make sure you're awake. He would have done it but he's paranoid of opening doors after waking someone up. He said he walked in on you changing once?" She said and I laughed.

"That wasn't much fun." I said and shuddered. "He saw a little more than a parent should see, let's put it that way." I said and she laughed.

"You wear so much make-up?" She asked as she picked up tube after tube and pallette after pallette.

"It looks like a lot but it isn't." I said and took the eyeshadow from her. "Make-up makes me feel better about myself, not that I'm super insecure on how I look normally."

"Same." She said and chuckled. "Guys need to understand that." She said and I nodded as I continued to fix my make-up.

"Michael and my boyfriend don't understand it. Luke doesn't care all that much." I said and she nodded.

"Here, I'll fix your hair as you put your make-up on." She said as she grabbed my brush. I shrugged and she began to brush my hair again.

-

"Say cheese!" Liz said and I pulled a weird face at the camera with Luke. I laughed and he leaned down as he kissed my cheek. "How cute." She said and I chuckled.

"Mum, do we have to take so many pictures? I mean, I know you're proud to have such a hot son but come on." Luke joked and his mum looked at him.

"So you're okay with strangers taking pictures of you but when your mother wants to, it's weird." She said and Luke was quiet. "Yeah, I thought so. Now, get your scrawny, little butt next to your father and brothers."

"Should be quiet next time Luke." I said and he pushed me slightly as I laughed. "Celeste, come here." I said as I blinked, my vision a bit weird because of the flashes.

"So, how's living with Michael and Luke so far?" She asked as Liz continued taking pictures of the guys. "I've seen a lot on the television and on twitter."

"It was a bit rough before but it's better now, a lot better. Everything turned out to be okay and it's amazing." I said and she nodded.

"Luke loves you. Maybe he didn't willingly want to adopt a child but he loves you and Michael." She said and I nodded.

"I'm glad it's not a one way street anymore." I said and we both chuckled as Liz stopped taking pictures of the guys.

"Stay like that." Liz said and I smiled at the camera as she pointed at me. A few flashes went off and then she turned it away as she 'aww'ed at the photos.

"They're so perfect." She said and smiled. "Come on, all of us next. I'll set it on timer." She said and then ran over after setting the camera down on a stool.

I stuck my tongue out and squeezed my eyes shut as I heard the camera go off and Luke laughed. "You hang out with Mikey too much." Luke said and patted my shoulders.

"He is my dad."

"Katelyn!" Liz scolded and I looked at her. "Another one, this time show your pretty smile. You brush your teeth for a reason, to have a nice smile."

"Actually it's so I don't kill people with my morning breath but whatever." I said and she rolled her eyes. She set the camera up again and I smiled sweetly as it sounded, a flash going off.

She went to look and she smiled. "It's wonderful." She said and then turned her camera off. "I'll frame it and put it up in our living room."

"I'm hungry mum."

"You're always hungry Lucas." Liz said and I laughed. "Reservations are at six, it's four right now. You can wait awhile." She said and I stuck my tongue out at Luke.

"Just remember all those selfies you took on my phone Katelyn, I can post them all on twitter and I can send them to Iacob." Luke said and I laughed.

"Do it, I'm hot anyways." I said and flipped my hair. "It'll be a blessing for everyone." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say." He said and chuckled. "Let's just chill here for awhile, then we can go out to eat."

-

"I went here with Michael and his parents." I said and laughed as I sat down. "He said it was kind of expensive."

"It is but it's so worth it. It's quite popular." Andrew said and I nodded. "So, how is Michael and his parents?" He asked and Luke looked at me since we never told him that story either.

"He's good. His parents are, excuse my language, assholes but he's doing fine. He went to go see them again and set things straight I guess." I said and Liz nodded.

"Never liked them. I mean, who ignores their child when he's handling self-harm issues? Or who continuously degrades their child because he's not your dream child? Terrible people. They can burn in hell." Liz said and shook her head.

"Never knew about the self-harm part..." I said quietly and Luke looked at me.

"We never talk about, he hates bringing it up." He told me and I nodded. "Long story short, Michael is very, very insecure about his body image sometimes." He said.

"I see." I said and nodded. "Can we get off this topic? It's kind of... sad and I don't like it." I said and Luke nodded.

"Is that Jacob?" He asked and I hummed. "Ooh, Katelyn's boyfriend is here-who is that?" He asked again and I looked around.

"Who? I wanna see!" Liz and Celeste said and Luke nodded towards the boy with black and purple hair.

He was talking to a girl dressed in all black and had similar hair to him, short and dyed black with blue streaks. He was holding her hand and he had his mum, her fiancé I assume, and his little sister.

"Who is she?" I asked as my heart began to race. She was pretty, and seemed more his type, not to mention closer to his age. They looked like a nice couple.

"This boy..." Luke said and tapped his finger on the table quickly. "Oh lord help me..." He said and Jack looked and me.

"He's cute." Celeste said and I nodded. "His baby sister is cuter though. Is that his sister?"

"The one with a pink dress? Yeah, she's adorable." I said and nodded. A waitress came by and everyone ordered their drinks whole I continued looking at Jacob.

Who was she?

"Oh uh, can I just have some water?" I said when it was my turn and she nodded while smiling. She handed us our menus and then walked away.

"I need a shotgun, some rope, some ductape, and a bodybag." Jack said and Ben nodded as the two talk about where you could buy such items.

"Oh," I said and rose an eyebrow as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm done. I'll talk to him some other time."

"The cute ones are the worst." Liz said and 'tsk'ed. "That's why I went for the ugly."

"Hey!" Andrew said and I laughed. "I am gorgeous, where do you think our kids got it?"

"Me." She said nonchantly and I looked at Luke. He was texting someone and as soon as I looked at him, he sent it and then put his phone away.

I looked at Jacob again and he was checking his phone. He laughed and then shook his head as he texted back.

"I went for the cute one, we're happy together." Jack said and I pretended to gag. "Oh hush you." He said and I laughed.

"I went for the weird one and its perfect." Luke said Ben held up his glass. "Poor Ben is lonely."

"She couldn't make it." He defended and I nodded. "She was with her family."

"You can't give up your family for your boyfriend, never do it." I said and then giggled a bit as they agreed.

I looked at Jacob again and he was looking at me. He smiled and I gave him a quick forced on before looking at Luke.

"Apparently that's his soon to be step-sister. She has slight social anxiety and she's close to him so he held her hand. He said it was weird and that he'd never cheat on you, especially with someone who's practically family." Luke said and I nodded.

"She does look like that guy." Ben said and nodded. "Ugly with big shoulders."

"Hey, be nice. She's beautiful and her dad... I don't know what happened there but be nice." I said and we all laughed slightly. "So, how is everyone? I'm doing pretty great myself."

"No one asked." Luke said and I gasped as they laughed. "No one asked how you were doing."

"Fine then, I won't talk." I said and closed my lips. The waitress handed everyone their drinks and I smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Do you know what you would like to eat tonight?" She asked us and Luke nudged me.

"You talked."

"Shut up." I said as I grabbed a bread roll and shoved it towards his mouth. Everyone laughed and I smiled.

I love Luke's family. They're so amazing.

-

Question of the chapter:

- What do you think the next chapter will be about?

Author's answer:

- Maybe it's an author's note about how this is the last chapter.... Maybe it isn't.... you'll never know until it comes

Reader's answer:

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.1K 29
PREQUEL TO SERENDIPITY A new home meant a new identity was possible. New friends, new clothes, hell even a new name. You had to expect the unexpecte...
1M 32K 60
"I was nothing but a publicity stunt? Something to keep your band from hitting rock bottom? W-What?" "We're sorry-" "You're not. You don't care. If y...
16.9K 213 55
"smile, baby. this publicity stunt doesn't mean you can't play along, remember how you used to smile at me when you loved me?"
60.1K 3.8K 34
Dear Stupid Diary, So there's this boy that I've been dared to date... And I'm a horrible person for accepting the dare... - Michael x