Growls

بواسطة kakaann

Erica James, a she-wolf with another half, that half being angelic. On Erica's journey running from other mal... المزيد

Growls
Chapter 2: Mine
Chapter 3: Meet and Greet
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5: Explanation
Chapter 6: Shopping
Chapter 8: Jason
Chapter 9: Party Ruined
Chapter 10: Control Me Alpha
Chapter 11: Venom
Chapter 12: Gone
Authors Note
Chapter 13: Prisoner

Chapter 1

80 2 0
بواسطة kakaann

I woke up breathing heavily. I had one of those realistic nightmares. I glared at the clock...it was 8am!

"Mom!" I called her but no answer.

"Bro!?" no answer

I ran downstairs looking around for my brother and mom, they were absolutely no where in the house. Then I heard a loud howling from outside. I looked out the window and there was my mom and brother fighting off Rogues.

I ran outside looking at the fight going on right in front of my home. My body began to shake. My wolf was slowly surfacing. I growled and began to turn. I ran into sprint, my wolf surfaced, my white fur shook in rage. My brown eyes became a grey colour.

I quickly mind-linked my brother while fighting.

"Jason, are you alright?"

"Yeah but I don't know if Mom and I will win this battle! You need to run!" He shouted through mind-link.

"Jason, I can't leave you and Mom!" My wolf began to whimper.

"Go now!" Jason howled.

I finally nodded and ran away from the fight. I needed to get help but where would I find any?!

The Red-Dawn pack.

I ran for miles til I finally reached the home of their pack. I smelled a scent so strong my wolf purred. I ran towards the smell, luckily the scent was in the Red-Dawn pack territory. As I crossed the border line 4 wolves approached me growling. I was in human form, I obviously meant no harm.

" Who are you and what is your reason for crossing the territorial line?!" they bellowed.

"My name is Erica my pack was killed off by Rogues and I am here seeking help." I explained.

The wolves looked at me annoyingly.

"Lets take her to the Alpha"

"But he is busy!"

"Just lets go."

The 4 took me to the Alpha as we approached his home the scent set my wolf off. Butterflies flew all around in my stomach. I sniffed the air. The alpha was close.

A handsome man opened the door his eyes were a hazel color, his hair was wavy and brown, his scent drived me nuts.

My heart started beating faster as I examined his features. His bare chest made me want to just melt.

"Alpha, we found a She-Wolf on our premises, she says her pack was killed off by Rogues. Should this be discussed?" the wolf asked.

The Alpha lowly growled,"Mate"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 23.9K 32
Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a twin brother named Corey and a younger b...
2.6M 62.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
49.1K 2.3K 17
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
338K 7.2K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...