Chapter 9: Party Ruined

Erica's POV~

After I saw that Parker's pack threw me a surpise welcoming party I just smiled. I mean I haven't even met them and I already love them. I told Parker I needed to go take a twinkle and he pointed in the direction of the restroom. I walked in looking at my face. My eyes were there usual blue but much more brighter. As my black hair flowed graceful to my mid back. I grinned at myself in the mirror. After I did my business I washed my hands quickly and walked back out to the living area. Everyone was crowding something and I don't know what was going on. I ignored the mumbles and went to go grab a pretzel.

"The Luna is over by the snacks" someone whispered. Perks of werewolf hearing. I walked over to the crowd and cleared my throat. "So uhm what's going on over here?" I gave a forced smile to show politeness.

I then heard the unpredictable.

"Oh yes Parker kiss me like you used to. Mhmmm."

I pushed through everyone and came to see a slutty blonde all over my mate. I growled at the site. Everyone looked at me and Jason came standing behind me growling as well. Parker looked up seeing me and I saw pain flash through his eyes. The pack slut turned around giving me an evil glare.

"Um Parksy who is this girl?" She asked. I smiled throwing my head back laughing. Jason smiled knowing what was about to happen.

"I am Your Luna miss slut" I gave her a smile. Jason whispered in my ear. "Sis your eyes are turning hazel again" He mumbled. I grinned knowing my power was taking over.

"Oh you just called me a slut. Parker's mine. Lemme jus-" The slut took a swing at me but I quickly ducked. I grabbed her blonde hair and threw her out the door. Everyone stared at me grinning mischievously. Parker tried to stop me from hurting the girl but Jason already grabbed him holding him back. I walked over to the blonde on the ground and lifted her up by her arm.

"So Parker is this the girl you spoke of? Is this her love? Because you two would be such a wonderful couple...such a shame what I must do with you my dear" I looked down at her and her eyes showed fear. But then she grabbed me by my legs and threw me across the field. Parker howled in pain. Well he can shut up. I slowly approached the blonde. "My dear what is your name" I chuckled.

"Bethany!" She spat at me. "Well Bethany you don't know what I'm capable of so please don't swing on me aga-" She threw her punch at my face. I looked at the blood coming from my cheek.

"YOU WILL RESPECT ME!" I grabbed her head and threw her at the nearest tree. I ran over to her and I began pounding her head into the tree as hard as I could. Parker ran over trying to pull me off. Before he could i gave her one last punch in the face making sure she was knocked out.

"Erica Jam-" Parker bellowed in his alpha tone. I laughed in his face making him shake in rage.

"No. You don't get mad at me when you let Bethany get all over you and in fact you have no right to use your alpha tone on me! I am of angelic blood and you will obey me as I obey you!" I shouted in rage. Everyone gasped at my comment. Well shit now they know I'm half angel.

"Listen Erica I tried to push her off but.." before he could finish I was being thrown against the house hitting the stairs. I looked up to see the blonde alive and awake. What the hell DIDNT I knock the hoe out? I stood up dusting myself off. She tried to swing once again but missed she did this for a good minute. I then used a power I never knew I had. I picked her up without even touching her. I furrowed my brow at her and then her body began to crack. Power all I felt is power. She screamed in agony. Parker picked me up and began to whisper things into my ear. Instantly I was out cold.

I woke up to Parker laying beside me wide awake. He looked over at me in shock. For some reason he was acting strange. He kept looking at my eyes. "No color change thank god" He mumbled. "Uhm what's the supposed to mean, and what happened?" I asked confused.

As soon as I stood up all the memories of yesterday came flooding back. I smiled and stretched out. "You don't remember?!" he asked surprisingly.

"Actually I do and I'm very mad at you but also satisfied at my abilities" I looked down at my hands grinning like chesrie cat.

"Yes Erica about that... we took you to the pack doctor and we have much to discuss about your abilities..." He quickly stated.

I stared at him confusingly then he whispered some words into my ear once again and I quickly fell back asleep. What is going on?!

A/N: BA DAH BUMMMM. ok so Erica is now learning about her types of powers as well as her wolf is getting stronger. Next chapter will be good you guys. Alright!

Vote Comment. (: