Chapter 4: Party

As I was watching tv in Parker and I's room I looked up to see the door slowly opening. I rolled my eyes and heaved my way to the bedroom door. There stood a girl with reddish brown hair. Her eyes were a muddy brown, she had a beach tan and her hair was in a messy bun. I raised an eyebrow wondering why she was disturbing my peace. Not that I was doing anything anyways.

"Oh my gravy! Are you Erica?!" She squealed in excitement. I smiled at her giddiness. "Yes I am Erica, I am the mate of Alpha Parker" I proudly grinned. She stood there in shock for a second. "You..are our future Luna! Wow you are so gorgeous no homo or anything but wow! Parker must be so proud oh you are stun-" I stopped her because she started to ramble. "So what's your name missy?" I asked the talkative red head.

"My name is Ariel!" She replied. That name suited her considering that Disney movie and all. I invited her into the room and she sat in the love seat by the tv. Her feet swinging back and forth. "So Erica the boys went out to go do some work so why don't we have a little party here at the house!" I thought over having a party and the idea seemed very reckless considering I wasn't even marked yet. I just decided to be nice and let us throw this little party. Well I think little.

"Yeah let's have this little party then!" I smiled happily. Ariel looked confused then amused after. "Erica..the word little is not in my vocabulary." All I could think is tonight was going to be hella long.

---------------------------------------------

Ariel introduced me to another set of her friends before the party including the two blondes I met earlier. We finished putting up the streamers and things and set up the DJ area. 15 minutes later pack members started flowing in. I went upstairs to change into my rosé red dress. It was a nice dress. It was fit and right perfectly. I straightened my jet black hair and I put my pink hoop earrings on and found my devil pumps. I slid those suckers on and ran downstairs back to the party.

"Wow Ariel this place is packed!" I shouted in her ear. She amusingly winced," Yeah I know! Crazy!" She then pulled me to the dance floor to obviously dance. Scream and Shout began to play and everyone was definitely screaming and shouting. I grabbed a bottle of something and started drinking it. I immediately got drunk. Considering I'm a wolf I didn't know I was capable of getting drunk so fast. I went back to the dance floor and started swaying and humming to the song. Suddenly someone grabbed my waist. I ignored the presence and kept dancing. The figure pulled me towards him and began to sway along with me. I giggled and kept doing my thing. I looked up to see eyes black as night staring down at me. And it definitely wasn't Parker. I just kept dancing, I think it's Parker..I have no clue I'm drunk. I began to sing now

"Scream and Shout and let it out!!" I shouted. Everyone howled in recognition. I grinned and began to laugh. Then the whole room turned into a deadly silence as two men walked into the room. I already knew who entered..Parker and Riley. Oh shit.

The music kept playing but I ignored their presence and kept dancing however Parker thought otherwise. Parker saw the lustful wolf holding me and he immediately ran over and threw him across the room. People gasped in shock. I had no clue what was going on so I just kept on laughing.

"Hey you!" I bellowed at Parker and he stared back angrily. "I think you are gonna have to clean that up. Mr.Clean is very very busy today!" I howled in laughter and Parker came closer.

"Erica you're drunk lets go upstairs." He asked patiently. I waved him off.

"Aw Parker you ruined my fun! See look!" I began to dance in front of everyone and they all giggled. Parker still looked full of rage. He ran over to me and picked me up carrying me up the stairs. "Hey Hey! You just ruined me bro I was in the Zone!" I screamed in his ear. He rolled his eyes and entered the room throwing me on the bed. I laughed as he paced the room.

"Are you looking for Waldo? Because pacing doesn't help at all. Ha!" I was being hysterical. Parker picked me up and pinned me to the wall.

"Erica, baby listen I love you and why did you do that?" He said in his Alpha tone. I immediately snapped out of it. I looked at him with regretful eyes.

"Oh Parker I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing I was being absolutely careless I just wanted to have a little fun and I'm sorry I love you too and I just I'm sor-" before I could finish Parker was nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Darling stop apologizing." He whispered into my ear. The sound of his husky voice made me shiver. Parker put me down and pecked me on the lips. "Next time you want to have fun make sure I'm there" He smiled and that just made my wolf howl in joy.

"I assure you I won't leave you out next time" I grinned Evily and he laughed. He got me my pajamas and told me to go change while he went downstairs to go clean up. I went into the bathroom and changed. As I came back out I saw Parker on the bed staring into space.

"Earth Earth to Parker!" I yelled in his ear and he winced in pain. He glared at me and he knew I had a playful smirk on my face.

"Erica, someone left a note for you and now I'm on alert. Read it and let me know now if you know who it is." He handed me the note. The print was bold and graceful it read

~Hello my dear Erica, I loved dancing with you tonight. Your angelic blue eyes had me wanting more. But your silly mate stopped me. My rouges and I will be seeing you soon.~

I looked at the note in shock.

"Parker, Male wolves have been hunting me down for a long time and I didn't know that the guy I was dancing with was one of them. I know I have alot to explain and-" Parker mumbled something and glanced back up at me again. "Erica, I'll protect you no one will hurt you. But I just need to know something." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are they hunting you?"

A/N

CLIFFHANGER! Okay uh so I updated 2 chapters today woo! Yeah I'll update tomorrow probably so yeah.

Vote Comment.