Chapter 10: Control Me Alpha

Erica's POV

I woke up to myself in a room that looked almost like a hospital but also a living area. I sat up looking for Parker. He was asleep on the floor. I smirked as I swung my feet over the side of the rigid anonymous bed. He must of heard me because he stood up in front of me in an instant.

"No Erica lie back down we're having someone to come check out about your...abilities" he mumbles. I roll my eyes and lay back down. I begin to fiddle with my thumbs when someone busts in through the door.

"Hello I'm Delaney, I'm here to exam Erica." She gave me a polite smile. I forced a smile back not knowing what the hell is going on. Delaney sat me up and grabbed a flashlight. She flashed it in my eye causing my eyes to hurt a bit. I ignored the pain not wanting to sound rude. She then began to check my heart. What is this a freaking check up or some shit? I inhaled and exhaled, I looked up at Parker who kept a concerned look on his face. What's his problem?

"Alright now it's time for the real stuff, I'll be right back" Delaney quickly walked out of the room leaving Parker and I sitting here quietly.

"Listen Parker I am perfectly fin-" I couldn't even finish because Parker cut me off.

"No Erica you aren't fine you literally lifted Bethany up into the air without even touching her. Your eye color goes wild when you're mad and you have an uncontrollable temper! It needs to be checked out." He sighed. I just rolled my eyes and swung my feet back and forth on Delaney walked back in with some goofy looking magical set. I began to chuckle.

"What's that supposed to do for me?" I began to laugh. She gave me a stern look.

"Stay still" She ordered. Delaney then grabbed some type of bracelet and put it onto my wrist she kept looking at my eyes.

"Delaney her eye color again" Parker stated. I stared both of them down wondering what the bracelet is doing. Then I suddenly felt a rush of power come over me. I smirked and tried to stand up before Delaney pushed me back down.

Parker's POV

I watched as Delaney pushed Erica back down into her seat. Erica's angelic side seems to enjoy power as well as her wolf. They like being controlling I should say. But someone could get hurt if they tick Erica off. Her angels temperament isn't very good. Delaney then took the bracelet off of Erica and broke it. Erica's eyes began to go back to the blue color. I wonder what that bracelet had? I looked down and saw that it had silver. Did silver make her powerful? Not sure. I may have to ask.

Then Erica began to frantically look around.

"Kitten what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. She looked at me and then I saw her eyes flash worry.

"I smell them. I hear them" She shouted. I was confused beyond measures, who is the talking about?

"Who love?" I asked calmly.

"The rouges are 2 states away. They're coming with 60 wolves." She stated firmly looking me straight in the eye.

"How do you know that?" I sighed.

Delaney stepped in,"Erica has abilities unlike most wolves, she can hear from 6 states away, she can move faster than most as well as she has enhanced smell. Much more enhanced. She does have telekinetic powers as well, And considering some of her blood is in you, you Parker have that as well it just hasn't developed yet." She smiled.

Wow my mate is a fucking badass. And I'll be along side of her with the same abilities soon enough. I smirked at the thought. Now back to focusing on Rouges.

"Erica which way are they coming from?" I forcefully asked. She blinked a few times before saying South. I nodded and began to head to the car along with her.