Chapter 8: Jason

A/N: Ok so this chapter is a short filler I'll be updating again this week but I'm trying to make chapters longer so give me time. Sorry i haven't updated in a while forgive me. Love you all. (:

Parker's POV

"Okay baby just let me explai-" I was interrupted by shouts. "EXPLAIN?! Parker that ROUGE JUST SAID YOU WERE WITH ANOTHER? DID YOU DO THE DIRTY?!" I saw hurt flash across her eyes as she looked at me. However she soon masked the emotion.

"No! Never! I just dated the girl because I needed a distraction from my duties and such Erica. Please just understand." I pleaded her. "Fine, you're forgiven" She growled. I soon heard a vibrating sound. It was Erica's cellphone going off on the dresser.

"Want to get that kitten?" I nicely asked. "Erm sure give me the phone" She demanded. I looked down at the phone seeing the caller id as a boy named Jason. I growled at the sight of another male on my mates phone. I threw the phone at her face. She quickly grabbed the phone before it hit her face. She growled at my actions and picked up the phone.

"Hel-Hello?" She stammered on the phone.

"Erica! Oh my goodness you're alive. Erica it's Jason..you know your brother?! Long time no speak. I need to meet up with you. Where are you?" Jason spoke. "I'm with erm...Alpha Parker." I mumbled into the phone. "Oh nice you're with an alpha I see you're obviously mates." I heard a smirk when he said that over the phone. "Okay alright just where are you?" I impatiently asked.

"Meet me at you guys border. I have bad news Erica" I let out a sigh and agreed and hung up the phone. I looked up to see an infuriated Parker,

"Who was that on your cellphone?" He growled. "Wow Parker oh my gosh it was my brother. The one from the rouge attack. The reason I came here and found you! Calm your temper. He wants me to meet him at the border so I'll be back" I stated.

"No I'll go with you" He demanded. I sighed and nodded and grabbed some clothes and Parker and I headed out to the border. A different type of scent flooded my nose and I looked around. I was still in human form but Parker unclothed as fast as possible. As I looked for the scent Parker shifted and pounced on to me in a protective stance. He snapped his teeth at someone in the trees and to my surprise my brother came walking out.

"Jason!" I screamed, crawling out from under Parker's possessiveness. "Hey sis" He gave me a forced smile.I looked around for mom but I didn't see her. Jason must of saw me looking because then his smile turned into a frown. "Erica, the bad news is...mom died in the attack." He calmly explained. My angelic side became enraged with someone killing my own mother. Jason knew what was happening so he tried to calm me but no attempts would work. Parker looked at me confused until he realized that my other side was taking over. My angel.

"She what! I'm going to kill them all!" I screeched. Without shifting I sprinted past Jason and headed back to our territory. I heard immediate foot steps behind me. "Erica!!" Parker shouted. I heard Jason's footsteps as well but he wasn't as fast as Parker. I quickly ran up the nearest tree and sat on the branch in a crouching position.

Parker's POV

I look up to see Erica crouching in a tree with her canines fully out and her eyes are not her usual blue...but they became a hazel yellow. Her wolf's eyes weren't yellow so why were her eyes hazel now? She growled then she began to scream again. "How dare those men take my mother away from me! How dare they destroy my family! I want to kill them!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I mind-linked Riley my beta to come help me out getting her back to the pack house. He brought a tranquilizer with him. Riley thought anything was funny so seeing my mate in a tree telling made him smirk. "Riley, throw the tranquilizer at her.." I whispered. Riley nodded and quickly threw it straight toward her arm. However it didn't work. Erica grabbed it with her hand before it hit her arm. "Mmm my mate is trying to make me fall asleep at a time like this? You should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!" She bellowed at me. Erica has this power and I know I have some of it too but I need to know more about it. I can't seem to control her.

"Erica, please come home and we can all talk about the rouge killing together" I gave her a smile and her eyes started turning blue again. I sighed in relief and she started climbing down the tree. Jason stood in shock at her temper tantrum. Erica nodded to the three of us and ran in a full sprint back to the pack house. "Wow you have a tough cookie on your hands." Riley sneered. I laughed at his statement. "Yes Riley I know." I mumbled. Jason just kept walking not knowing what to say. I ignored his shyness. Then I suddenly felt fear.

"Guys...Erica is feeling fear!" I shouted. I began to sprint to where she ran off to and in front of me was a rouge holding Erica. Her body was limp in his arms. Her blue eyes began to close. However her neck was turned differently. He knocked my mate out. I began to stalk towards them but the rouge pulled out a needle with some red fluid in it.

"Now, now now, Alpha Parker one more step and I insert this into your little mates bloodstream." He laughed as I shook in anger. Riley and Jason stood next to me beginning to think of a plan. "What is in the needle?!" I shouted.

"Oh...In the needle contains an uncontrollable power. This will make your mate stronger but much less controllable. It gives strength to her wolf and her angelic side." He traced his finger across her eyes that slowly fluttered open. My heart raced at the sight of her blue eyes. She turned to the man holding her and quickly gasped. I growled at the man holding her once again.

"Hm it seems your mate has awoken." He smiled down at Erica but then the unexpected happened. She looked at me and her eyes immediately turned the Hazel from earlier. Erica looked back at the man and caressed his face and came closer to him. She then put her lips to his neck. My heart began to break. I looked up again. And saw that her canines came out full force and she bit into the rouges neck and ripping his head off. We all stood there in shock. Erica looked at me and sighed and walked over. "Parker I'd never hurt you like that. I wasn't intentionally kissing the man whore I was trying to kill him, and in which I succeeded." She smiled at her success. I smirked at how strong my mate is and I picked her up bridal style and we began to walk back to the house. Of course with Riley and Jason following behind. As we entered the house all the lights were off.

"Welcome Erica!!!" the pack shouted towards her. She looked around shocked. And I realized she hasn't even met the pack and they set up a nice party. Lets hope this goes well.

Erica smiled at the sight of a surprise party being thrown just for her. I smelled a horrible scent to the left of me and there stood the girl that Erica was raging about earlier. Erica walked to the bathroom and I took a seat at a table. When the blonde strode over to me the unexpected happened.

A/N: LOL cliffhanger! I know it's short and such but I'll update soon this week. I've been catching up on summer school work and it's been difficult to update. love you all. mwah.