Chapter 1

I woke up breathing heavily. I had one of those realistic nightmares. I glared at the clock...it was 8am!

"Mom!" I called her but no answer.

"Bro!?" no answer

I ran downstairs looking around for my brother and mom, they were absolutely no where in the house. Then I heard a loud howling from outside. I looked out the window and there was my mom and brother fighting off Rogues.

I ran outside looking at the fight going on right in front of my home. My body began to shake. My wolf was slowly surfacing. I growled and began to turn. I ran into sprint, my wolf surfaced, my white fur shook in rage. My brown eyes became a grey colour.

I quickly mind-linked my brother while fighting.

"Jason, are you alright?"

"Yeah but I don't know if Mom and I will win this battle! You need to run!" He shouted through mind-link.

"Jason, I can't leave you and Mom!" My wolf began to whimper.

"Go now!" Jason howled.

I finally nodded and ran away from the fight. I needed to get help but where would I find any?!

The Red-Dawn pack.

I ran for miles til I finally reached the home of their pack. I smelled a scent so strong my wolf purred. I ran towards the smell, luckily the scent was in the Red-Dawn pack territory. As I crossed the border line 4 wolves approached me growling. I was in human form, I obviously meant no harm.

" Who are you and what is your reason for crossing the territorial line?!" they bellowed.

"My name is Erica my pack was killed off by Rogues and I am here seeking help." I explained.

The wolves looked at me annoyingly.

"Lets take her to the Alpha"

"But he is busy!"

"Just lets go."

The 4 took me to the Alpha as we approached his home the scent set my wolf off. Butterflies flew all around in my stomach. I sniffed the air. The alpha was close.

A handsome man opened the door his eyes were a hazel color, his hair was wavy and brown, his scent drived me nuts.

My heart started beating faster as I examined his features. His bare chest made me want to just melt.

"Alpha, we found a She-Wolf on our premises, she says her pack was killed off by Rogues. Should this be discussed?" the wolf asked.

The Alpha lowly growled,"Mate"