Chapter 13: Prisoner

As they dragged the sick man into his cell I watched in rage how someone so vile could take me and then stab me with two venomous needles! I really don't get it.

"Erica, love, let's go inside and rest you've had a rough, scary day." Parker gave me a genuine smile that made my heart jump. I nodded slowly and Parker lifted me up and we headed inside.

I woke up the next morning with a crazy headache. I slowly sat up and reached for Parker. However he was downstairs in his office once again. As I slid off the bed I stubbed my toe on my dresser.

"HOLY SHIT!!! DAMN FUUUU" I yelled.

As I hobbled around the room in pain I heard footsteps coming fast up the steps. Parker runs into the room growling and in defensive mode. He runs over to me with worry and possession in his eyes.

"Are you okay?!" He asked bewildered

"Yes yeah I'm fine I-I stubbed my toe" I groaned.

Parker's face relaxed but then he gave me a you're a dumbass look. He rolled his eyes and helped me up.

"Ok Clutz get dressed because we're training today" Parker laughed

"Yes alpha Parker sir!" I giggled

He rolled his eyes once more and walked out of the room. I ran to my closet and grabbed my basketball shorts and my white tank top. I quickly cleaned the rest of myself up and ran down the stairs.

"Good morning Luna!" The pack females said in unison.

"Good morning" I nodded.

I ran to the training room to find Parker, Riley, Jason, Laurence and a few other pack males. I waved and headed over to Parker. As I was walking toward him I was knocked straight to the ground. I hugged in discomfort.

"What the hell?! I wasn't ready!" I screeched at Parker.

"Baby doll you let me distract you from an attack. Be careful" he winked and training began.

"Joseph you're fighting Erica now let's get going" Parker barked orders the whole time but pairing me up with Joseph the perv/beast was not ok.

"I...fight him??!" I whined.

"Lets do this sweetie" Joseph winked. Parker growled possessively at that and Joseph just shook it off.

Before I could think I was thrown into the wall. I groaned in pain and looked up to see Joseph about to throw a punch. I swiftly rolled under his legs and kicked him in his family jewels. Joseph went rolling to the ground whimpering. I laughed at his pain. He quickly recovered and grabbed my leg pulling me to the ground I growled and kicked my way out this time kicking his face.

I stood up ready to take him on again when suddenly a hard blow goes to my back. I fall forward and groan in anger.

"You didn't see me get up that fast did you?" Joseph picked me up and slapped me in the ass.

"What the hell!" I furiously got out of his grasp and before I could unleash my rage Parker was already to him beating the life out of him.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY MATE THAT WAY AGAIN YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME PERSONALLY UNDERSTOOD?!" Parker bellowed in his face.

"uh yes alpha" Joseph bowed.

Parker kicked him one last time and strolled over to me protectively wrapping his arms around my waist. He walked us back into the living room and we ran into the person we didn't want to see.

Bethany.

-----------//----------------------

A/N: Short chapter sorry. I've been very busy studying for school so I haven't been able to update much but I'll start casually updating sorry love you guys. The story is about to get good.